• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Orochi ray pushes the Earth's core apart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, we don't use the anime
Except he only melts inthe anime. You're using non canon evidence for your points.
A lot of people use anime version for a clear visualize specially for calculating shit so what made it difference than this one? Don't be picky.

And that ain't outlier that just literally mean he had better feats than boros and we don't really know how it'll went if saitama hadn't cancel that shit.

This is the same way with Garou future feats in manga. Murata already said that their fight gonna be more destructive than saitama vs boros which indicating that he might show a feats that'll surpassed CSRC of boros.

A lot of people use anime version for a clear visualize specially for calculating shit so what made it difference than this one? Don't be picky.

And that ain't outlier that just literally mean he had better feats than boros and we don't really know how it'll went if saitama hadn't cancel that shit.

This is the same way with Garou future feats in manga. Murata already said that their fight gonna be more destructive than saitama vs boros which indicating that he might show a feats that'll surpassed CSRC of boros.
No? The manga clearly doesn't show melting. You're just reaching

And what does Ag have to do with this?

No? The manga clearly doesn't show melting. You're just reaching
How I'm reaching? I've already showed the panel of it here. in anime visual it's melting feats ... so?
And what does Ag have to do with this?
AG is comparable to boros. If AG somehow manage to pull feats more impressive than boros CSRC in some way or another does that make AG strongest attack, an inconsistent, outlier? No. That just literally mean he had better feats that him.

In this site AP is still an option they might not be the same in DC but in AP... I have seen lot of shit with high AP but their strongest attack DC is nowhere shit close to their AP

How I'm reaching? I've already showed the panel of it here. in anime visual it's melting feats ... so?
And we don't use the anime. The manga shows burning. Is that so hard to understand?

AG is comparable to boros. If AG somehow manage to pull feats more impressive than boros CSRC in some way or another does that make AG strongest attack, an inconsistent, outlier? No. That just literally mean he had better feats that him.

In this site AP is still an option they might not be the same in DC but in AP...
Then don't scale AG to Boros lmao. At the time the statement was made. Ag only existed tin the webcomic. So the statement would only apply for the webcomic and not the manga. We know that several ONE and Murata statements likely end up innacurate over time.

And we don't use the anime. The manga shows burning. Is that so hard to understand?
For what reason though? Y'all use it's anime version for calculation but for this one? Like again the manga didn't just clear visual it
Then don't scale AG to Boros lmao. At the time the statement was made. Ag only existed tin the webcomic. So the statement would only apply for the webcomic and not the manga. We know that several ONE and Murata statements likely end up innacurate over time.
Then don't do the same thing WITH boros > orich. If that's how you want. And if you use saitama statement as an excuse, you gotta remember his shit was never been reliable he treated garou who's comparable to boros like a fckn kid with a costume

Then don't do the same thing WITH boros > orich. If that's how you want. And if you use saitama statement as an excuse, you gotta remember his shit was never been reliable he treated garou who's comparable to boros like a fckn kid with a costume
I'm trying to downgrade Boros lmao. What the **** are you talking about? Plus Ag doesn't exist in the manga yet. Stop cross scaling

Did you even read my other arguments or did you just decide to block that out?

For what reason though? Y'all use it's anime version for calculation but for this one? Like again the manga didn't just clear visual it
The manga clearly visualized it. It's just you that refuses to accept that.

Just gonna pop in here real quick to note that melting was used for a while and was then rejected in another thread

Aren't you talking orichi feats is outlier cause of boros existence?
I was saying either we use Boros' High 6-A CSRC as a way to invalidate Orochi's Low 5-B since we already scale Boros to Orochi or we don't scale Boros to Orochi at all.

The manga didn't clearly visualize it. It's focused on their hand to hand combat
The manga showed panels off the damages Boros did on his ship.

I was saying either we use Boros' High 6-A CSRC as a way to invalidate Orochi's Low 5-B since we already scale Boros to Orochi or we don't scale Boros to Orochi at all.
Was trying to say his thing could potentially reach low 5-B for orichi sakes ¯\(ツ)
The manga showed panels off the damages Boros did on his ship.
It's not really focused on it. The thing is more focusing on punching punching so we didn't really see how it looks

The anime has entire parts of the fight that don't exist, such as Boros melting pillars of his ship by flying, it's not just focus or anything because the entire fight on the outside of the ship is shown in the manga. We can also see that most of his energy blasts are mostly kinetic damage with comparatively little (but definitely some) melting.

On the vaporization calc, nothing suggests total vaporization of the crust.

The first option is bad because we don't know how much damage CSRC would do and High 6-A is the minimum not the maximum the attack could be. Also how does Boros scaling above Orochi cause scaling contradictions? Nobody scales to Boros expect Saitama and Saitama is effortlessly above everyone in the verse. The second option is also bad since we would ignore multiple statements made by Saitama who fought both of them.

The first option is bad because we don't know how much damage CSRC would do and High 6-A is the minimum not the maximum the attack could be. Also how does Boros scaling above Orochi cause scaling contradictions? Nobody scales to Boros expect Saitama and Saitama is effortlessly above everyone in the verse. The second option is also bad since we would ignore multiple statements made by Saitama who fought both of them.
Boros explicitly says his attack is a surface wiping one, not an attack that would be able to almost destroy the planet.

And my point is. Boros believes his High 6-A attack would beat saitama, when all his other options failed, including his MB and Released forms, which ar supposedly Low 5-B off of scaling above Orochi. That is the scaling contradiction.

highly doubt he'd say that if boros had no regeneration ¯\(ツ)/¯ he regarded him as the strongest because he could still stand from his punches when no one able to even knowingly it's because of his regeneration¯\(ツ)

He didn't even say anything to Garou when they faught instead just treated him like a child playing a monster who should be as strong as Boros.

¯\(ツ)

Garou could also regenerate in the webcomic. Plus, he called him strong, used the serious series/double consecutive punches, and was amazed that he could survive his punches.

¯\(ツ)/¯ AG doesn't exist in the manga yet ¯\(ツ)
I'm sure it doesn't gonna change to manga him treating Garou like a child with a monster costume ¯\(ツ)
Garou could also regenerate in the webcomic. Plus, he called him strong, used the serious series/double consecutive punches, and was amazed that he could survive his punches.
But not as potent boros regeneration... I don't remember that cause all i know that fight was all about saitama asking himself if it's okay to beat Garou ass and holding back cause thinks of him as a human ¯\(ツ)

Boros' regeneration in the webcomic is nothing compared to the manga, let alone anime. Plus, he regrew his arm.
I'm sure it doesn't gonna change to manga him treating Garou like a child with a monster costume ¯\(ツ)

But not as potent boros regeneration... I don't remember that cause all i know that fight was all about saitama asking himself if it's okay to beat Garou ass and holding back cause thinks of him as a human ¯\(ツ)
He also treated him as very strong on many occasions. It's not about seeing Garou as weak, it's about getting him to see that he's only a monster because being a hero is way too difficult.

Boros' regeneration in the webcomic is nothing compared to the manga, let alone anime. Plus, he regrew his arm.
I still haven't seen their fight in WM ¯\(ツ)

Though regardless he regarded him as a strong dude cause he could still stand from his punches... when we al know most of it are thanks to his regeneration.

Boros explicitly says his attack is a surface wiping one, not an attack that would be able to almost destroy the planet.

And my point is. Boros believes his High 6-A attack would beat saitama, when all his other options failed, including his MB and Released forms, which ar supposedly Low 5-B off of scaling above Orochi. That is the scaling contradiction.
Yeah he said surface wiping, but how much of the surface? What kind of destruction would the attack cause? Would anything else be affected? Like I said High 6-A is the minimum the attack could be not the maximum so trying to disregard Orochi's feat because we don't know how strong CSRC is in reality is stupid.

Yeah he said surface wiping, but how much of the surface? What kind of destruction would the attack cause? Would anything else be affected? Like I said High 6-A is the minimum the attack could be not the maximum so trying to disregard Orochi's feat because we don't know how strong CSRC is in reality is stupid.
But why would the CSRC, one that would destroy the surface in whatever way, be an almost planet destroying attack?

Imo, NikHelton's calc is agreeable, but the ends are a little to high. Something like 10, 20 and 30 seconds makes sense because he was kind of chilling. It also makes a little more sense with the speed of seismic waves.

Imo, NikHelton's calc is agreeable, but the ends are a little to high. Something like 10, 20 and 30 seconds makes sense because he was kind of chilling. It also makes a little more sense with the speed of seismic waves.
It is very strange to assume that Saitama waited for half a minute while the entire planet was shaking and the enemy was pushing against him, intending to destroy him. Considering that some characters managed to exchange short remarks, I think the values of 15 and 10 seconds are more than adequate.

You do realize Saitama is kind of grey a character motive wise who decided to become a Superhero not out of Truth or Justice but because he thought it would be fun. But otherwise only wants to get involved in stopping crimes if it peaks his interest or poses a potential challenge for him.

Ok, I did the lowest end with 30 seconds and got the result 5-C+. You can check it out.
This looks more mundane against the background of the new Boros calculation.

It took half minute? his position didn't even change, like at all. When orichi start and after he pulled the magma or shit saitama position is still the SAME.

It took half minute? his position didn't even change, like at all. When orichi start and after he pulled the magma or shit saitama position is still the SAME.
And? You do know people can relax in the same spot for long periods of time right?

In any case, we have either a high 5-C, which is not much higher than the new Boros calculation. Or Low 5-B at the basic level and slightly higher.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back