• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Orochi ray pushes the Earth's core apart

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's that the results are far higher than any previous feat before it when stronger characters have been hyped up for significantly weaker feats. Example boros or psykos who's feat levels are surface busters but then orochi who's fodder to them is like planetary?
Boros had used most of his energy fighting with saitama and healing himself. it even stated in one occasion that Pyschorochi could become the planet itself overtime. And iirc boros CSRC could go up to low-5-B

High 6-A in Boros and Psyrochi are lowball. We can use a more realistic time frame for the Psyroshi feat and get a result of at least 5-s. Moreover, this attack was only a demonstration and not at full strength. And we were never able to see the true power of Boros ' attack.

Moving something is kinetic energy, which is AP. this scales to orochi's normal stats because he did the feat while trying to absorb energy the energy didn't amp him.
How is moving something now AP?
And how it happened was, he pulled the energy from the core and then absorbed the energy before baldy one shot him

And iirc boros CSRC could go up to low-5-B
Where does this come from? If it's the mass ejection thing, then that calc is a quite the stretch

We can use a more realistic time frame for the Psyroshi feat and get a result of at least 5-s.
I don't remember the reason why, but iirc, KE isn't suitable at all for Psykorochi

And the manga very much establishes Boros attack to be High 6-A. If ONE wanted it to be higher, he likely would've done that.

And how it happened was, he pulled the energy from the core and then absorbed the energy before baldy one shot him
I think you heard of kinetic energy before. It's literally the energy something has due to it's movement. Orochi performed the feat while absorbing energy not after.

It's impact gonna make? Like anos moving the moon very fast if that hit the earth donno what would happen to earth. Though leave that to smart people, they know what they're doing. 😉

I don't remember the reason why, but iirc, KE isn't suitable at all for Psykorochi
The reason why is because we don't have a timeframe. Even if we lowball and say it took 30 seconds for the feat, iirc it was still tier 5.
And the manga very much establishes Boros attack to be High 6-A.
That's true, but we don't know what would happen if Boros had all his energy to begin with. At that moment he was already tired from using MB for a while.
If ONE wanted it to be higher, he likely would've done that.
I'm not trying to use this as scaling, but ONE actually did "say" that Boros is higher than just High 6-A. The guidebook scaling Boros a planet bust
Toneri in Naruto moved the moon, and we use that for his AP as well. Moving something been used in this site for AP as well for a long time.

Where does this come from? If it's the mass ejection thing, then that calc is a quite the stretch
YOU don't know. And WE don't know. You saying it won't hit the sky is also just an assumption. like WHO KNOWS maybe it'll also melt the whole epicenter of the planet.

The reason why is because we don't have a timeframe. Even if we highball and say it took 30 seconds for the feat, iirc it was still tier 5.
It's not because of no timeframe. it was another reason I forgot. I'm finding it.

That's true, but we don't know what would happen if Boros had all his energy to begin with. At that moment he was already tired from using MB for a while.
Then again, there's nothing saying he's that much higher than surface wiping at his peak. He believed that the CSRC would be able to take out Saitama while he on his own could not. That implies he thinks CSRC > His peak self

The guidebook scaling Boros a planet bust
Wasn't that a mistranslation. Plus majority of the scans and statements fall into favor of Boros being a surface wiper.

YOU don't know. And WE don't know. You saying it won't hit the sky is also just an assumption. like WHO KNOWS maybe it'll also melt the whole epicenter of the planet.
Yeah, we use the evidence we have, and from what we have, his attacks scorch shit. There's more evidence for scorching then mass ejection. And the mass ejection statement may not even be literal.

It's not because of no timeframe.
Then what was the reason? I remember talking with Ouros a while ago, and he said that was the reason.
Then again, there's nothing saying he's that much higher than surface wiping at his peak.
I understand that, but It would make sense that a peak energy CSRC is stronger than the one he pulled off considering he had less energy than he would at his peak, and essentially what CSRC is, is Boros gathering all of his remaining energy and shooting out.
That implies he thinks CSRC > His peak self
Ofc CSRC doesn't scale to him. I'm saying that a 60% energy Boros releasing all of his remaining energy into one blast would logically be weaker than a 100% Boros energy shooting out all of his energy.
Wasn't that a mistranslation.
I'm not sure. It's possible though.

Also, for the people saying that feat is an outlier via Psykorochi not showing anything close to that power, Psykos said herself that she was just demonstrating her power. It was probably not her full power.

Then what was the reason? I remember talking with Ouros a while ago, and he said that was the reason.
I literally said in that same post I was searching for it.

I understand that, but It would make sense that a peak energy CSRC is stronger than the one he pulled off considering he had less energy than he would at his peak, and essentially what CSRC is, is Boros gathering all of his remaining energy and shooting out.
Ofc CSRC doesn't scale to him. I'm saying that a 60% energy Boros releasing all of his remaining energy into one blast would logically be weaker than a 100% Boros energy shooting out all of his energy.
Where does 60 percent come from. And even so, it's a bit wild to assume that MB's supposed peak power is actually several hundred times greater than the potency of the CSRC, which is by far the most powerful thing he had ever pulled off, and he believed not even his peak could beat Saitama.

Yeah, we use the evidence we have, and from what we have, his attacks scorch shit. There's more evidence for scorching then mass ejection. And the mass ejection statement may not even be literal.
Like again WHO KNOWS ¯\༼ ಥ ‿ ಥ ༽

If the thing is not really big enough i doubt it'll even travel all across the planet. Like who knows maybe it'll melt the whole ***** to the point of hitting the mantle and melting it's half structure all across the globe. And don't forgot that boros stated he had used most of his energy for healing and fighting with saitama resulting of amplifying his speed, strength, durability and throwing energy attacks
¯\༼ ಥ ‿ ಥ ༽

I literally said in that same post I was searching for it.
Oh, mb.
Where does 60 percent come from.
I was just saying a random number under full energy, because it was clear that Boros was quite exhausted right before using CSRC.
it's a bit wild to assume that MB's supposed peak power is actually several hundred times greater than the potency of the CSRC,
I'm not saying that it would be Low 5-B or 5-B. I'm just saying that we don't know how powerful it would've been at it's peak.

Like again WHO KNOWS ¯\༼ ಥ ‿ ಥ ༽
At this point you're pulling assumptions. You're not even using proper scans or evidence for this.

Like with your logic, I can argue: "bORos' CSrC is actually OnLy MoUNtain lEveL beCauSe He May JUsT bE glOaTiNg, Who KnOWs :]"

And don't forgot that boros stated he had used most of his energy for healing and fighting with saitama resulting of amplifying his speed, strength, durability and throwing energy attacks
Where is that stated?

I'm not saying that it would be Low 5-B or 5-B. I'm just saying that we don't know how powerful it would've been at it's peak.
That's not my point. I'm saying that if we scale peak MB to Low 5-B or 5-B, that implies peak CSRC is higher than that. But a supposedly tired MB Boros believes that his surface wiping attack will do better than what his Peak MB self could do. Meaning

High 6-A CSRC > 5-B to Low 5-B MB Boros

I don't understand what you mean by this.
A supposedly weakened MB Boros thinks that his CSRC, a surface wiping attack, would be the thing that would finally put down Saitama, when his every other option failed.

The supposed peak MB Boros is Low 5-B to 5-B via scaling above Orochi

This would mean that MB Boros believes his High 6-A attack would beat Saitama when his low 5-B to 5-B self could not.

Do you see the problem here?

This would mean that MB Boros believes his High 6-A attack would beat Saitama when his low 5-B to 5-B self could not.
I'm not saying that peak MB boros is 5-B and whatnot. I'm saying that if a full energy Boros in MB shot CSRC, it could possibly be higher than its current rating. It wouldn't be an outlier for Orochi to get Low 5-B since we don't know the full power of CSRC.

I'm not saying that peak MB boros is 5-B and whatnot. I'm saying that if a full energy Boros in MB shot CSRC, it could possibly be higher than its current rating. It wouldn't be an outlier for Orochi to get Low 5-B since we don't know the full power of CSRC.
This would be head canon then

This would be head canon then
I'm not saying that a Full Power CSRC scales to Low 5-B on its own via what I believe its output would be. I'm using that fact (Full Power CSRC never being shown) as proof that Boros could possibly scale above Orochi without it seeming outlier-ish.

That's not my point either. The problem here is that we are already scaling Released and MB above Orochi, which makes those forms Low 5-B, and we know that the CSRC Boros shot is stronger than those 2 forms, meaning that the "weakened" CSRSC, which is high 6-A, is stronger than both released and MB. That is the scaling problem.

Either we use it as point to invalidate Orochi's Tier 5 or we don't scale Boros to Orochi at all, because doing so causes scaling contradictions. That's my opinion

That's not my point either. The problem here is that we are already scaling Released and MB above Orochi, which makes those forms Low 5-B, and we know that the CSRC Boros shot is stronger than those 2 forms, meaning that the "weakened" CSRSC, which is high 6-A, is stronger than both released and MB. That is the scaling problem.

Either we use it as point to invalidate Orochi's Tier 5 or we don't scale Boros to Orochi at all, because doing so causes scaling contradictions. That's my opinion
Good point, there's definitely a problem with the scaling because of this feat.

I'm not saying that a Full Power CSRC scales to Low 5-B on its own via what I believe its output would be. I'm using that fact (Full Power CSRC never being shown) as proof that Boros could possibly scale above Orochi without it seeming outlier-ish.
You will need proof that boros expended low 5B energy hence CRSC was only High 6A, cause the only way it would become that low is if boros has already expended up to low 5B energy

At this point you're pulling assumptions. You're not even using proper scans or evidence for this.
I mean like how it easily melt his spaceship that is hundred thousands more tougher than a planet stone

¯\༼ ಥ ‿ ಥ ༽

Ain't gonna be surprising if the thing literally melt half of the planet surface to the point of hitting and melting half or whole structure of the mantle. hence hero association use it as their new base building.
Like with your logic, I can argue: "bORos' CSrC is actually OnLy MoUNtain lEveL beCauSe He May JUsT bE glOaTiNg, Who KnOWs :]"
WHO KNOWS ¯\༼ ಥ ‿ ಥ ༽
Where is that stated?
Here he had used most of his energy hence he was kinda exhausted because of it.

Like again we literally don't know how it'll went all we can do is ASSUME it. You being irritated by it tells different things. What you've just said is also JUST AN ASSUMPTION even if you bring thing's to back up your claim it doesn't gonna change the faxt that IT'S JUST AN ASSUMPTION. So just stop. You don't know, we don't know

The problem here is that we are already scaling Released and MB above Orochi, which makes those forms Low 5-B, and we know that the CSRC Boros shot is stronger than those 2 forms, meaning that the "weakened" CSRSC, which is high 6-A, is stronger than both released and MB. That is the scaling problem.
I'm pretty sure this happens often; someone's final/strongest attack being stated to be lower to what they casually scale to. In this instance we usually just upscale the "strongest" attack. We even did this for Boros previously back when he was Low 5-B.
Even If what I am saying is wrong, I would go with not scaling Boros to Orochi.

No nothing was stated here that he has used most of his energy
Do you literally need a straight up statement to that thing? When it's already obvious? It's same way with peeps that use mana or chakra the more they use it the more it gradually decrease.

And that's why he's acting exhausted and couldn't regenerate anymore after using all of his energy which the source of regeneration.

No nothing was stated here that he has used most of his energy
It wasn't stated that he used most of his energy, but he was exhausted. 1 2. We see him breathing quite heavily as well.
Do you literally need a straight up statement to that thing? When it's already obvious?
I mean, if you were to send a scan, it should probably be a scan showing that was you said is true.

I mean, if you were to send a scan, it should probably be a scan showing that was you said is true.
There's no exact statement to it. Just him saying he had anaerobic exercise after using most of his energy in the fight which cause him to little weaken and exhausted

I mean like how it easily melt his spaceship that is hundred thousands more tougher than a planet stone
That's anime only lmao.

Ain't gonna be surprising if the thing literally melt half of the planet surface to the point of hitting and melting half or whole structure of the mantle. hence hero association use it as their new base building
Prove it to me other than saying we don't know

WHO KNOWS ¯\༼ ಥ ‿ ಥ ༽
That's why I'm asking you, you haven't given evidence.

Here he had used most of his energy hence he was kinda exhausted because of it
Nowhere does it say he uses most of his power

Like again we literally don't know how it'll went all we can do is ASSUME it. You being irritated by it tells different things. What you've just said is also JUST AN ASSUMPTION even if you bring thing's to back up your claim it doesn't gonna change the faxt that IT'S JUST AN ASSUMPTION. So just stop. You don't know, we don't know
Dafuq? I've listed why scorching is the best mehod for the feat. All your argument is is we don't know. And if that's the only thing you can argue and assume shit. Get out.

Nobody here seems to understand what I'm trying to say. I'll repeat it again tomorrow.

Explain why we didn't use KE to calculate the power of the Psykos beam?
Using the accepted time frame and calculations, I got a result of 1,067 Zettatons or Low 5-B. This corresponds to the middle and high end of my calculation.

Maybe earlier it looked like an outlier, but now, when we have a similar feat from Orochi , the result does not seem so overstated.

That's anime only lmao.
Wdym it also literally melt his spaceship in manga
Prove it to me other than saying we don't know
The fact it melt his spaceship
That's why I'm asking you, you haven't given evidence. nowhere does it say he uses most of his powerDafuq? I've listed why scorching is the best mehod for the feat. All your argument is is we don't know. And if that's the only thing you can argue and assume shit. Get out
No offense but that's pretty dumb. How could i prove it when we didn't even see it's outcome? What you're doing is also just ASSUMPTION. Saying it won't reach the sky or it ain't gonna hit and melting the mantle was just nothing but also just an assumption. It's very hot thus it's melting shit that get hit or near by hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back