• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Orochi ray pushes the Earth's core apart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, we can try to calculate the final attack of Boros, interpreting his "destruction of the Earth's surface" as the incineration of the Earth's crust and the evaporation of the oceans.

There's no exact statement to it. Just him saying he had anaerobic exercise after using most of his energy in the fight which cause him to little weaken and exhausted
I mean, I'm not going to argue with you about this, but you cant say something, send a scan that doesn't support your claim, you can't complain when someone wants proof.

Wdym it also literally melt his spaceship in manga
That was debunked a long time ago. The damage looks more burned than it does melted. Plus the fact the databook listed the damage has scorched rather than melting. And scorched is more synonymous with burning than it is with melting.

Except he didn't

No offense but that's pretty dumb. How could i prove it when we didn't even see it's outcome? What you're doing is also just ASSUMPTION. Saying it won't reach the sky or it ain't gonna hit and melting the mantle was just nothing but also just an assumption. It's very hot thus it's melting shit that get hit or near by hit.
Except he doesn't melt anything. You are using false evidence to prove your point. Plus melting the surface is still only High 6-A

And none of that is related to my point.

Explain why we didn't use KE to calculate the power of the Psykos beam?
Using the accepted time frame and calculations, I got a result of 1,067 Zettatons or Low 5-B. This corresponds to the middle and high end of my calculation.

Maybe earlier it looked like an outlier, but now, when we have a similar feat from Orochi , the result does not seem so overstated.
Hmm, we can try to calculate the final attack of Boros, interpreting his "destruction of the Earth's surface" as the incineration of the Earth's crust and the evaporation of the oceans.
Guys, I would like you to respond to two of my messages, because under certain circumstances we can make a recalc

He never said he used most of his energy, he only said this form burdens him greatly
Can't you see him being exhausted after using most of his energy? And i didn't mean shit like "that most is like 70%" of his most all energy, just a figure of speech.
That was debunked a long time ago. The damage looks more burned than it does melted. Plus the fact the databook listed the damage has scorched rather than melting. And scorched is more synonymous with burning than it is with melting.
Scoch then melting" the anime clearly visualize it
Except he doesn't melt anything. You are using false evidence to prove your point. Plus melting the surface is still only High 6-A
He melt things and if it was fired in the ground ¯\(ツ)/¯ which is like hundred thousands more weaker than the spaceship structure. And what made you think so? Melting surface including half or whole structure of the mantle is just high 6-A?
And none of that is related to my point.
What's your point anyway. My point is the thing of boros could potentially low reach 5-B

Yes cause the power was too great for his body, so where tf did you see he used up most of his energy?
Dunno as most, but it does a lot, as Meteoric Burst works by using the latent energy of the body and after a punch and a kick he already was tired, so, he was tired when he used Roaring Canon in Saitama, since, Roaring Canon works by releasing all the energy that lefts in his body, which already was exhausted due Meteoric Burst

Dunno as most, but it does a lot, as Meteoric Burst works by using the latent energy of the body and after a punch and a kick he already was tired, so, he was tired when he used Roaring Canon in Saitama, since, Roaring Canon works by releasing all the energy that lefts in his body, which already was exhausted due Meteoric Burst
So CRSC is still his highest attack that dwarfs the rest so basically
The rest would like 6A
6A+6A +high 6A won't make low 5B
Even high 6A *3 won't make low 5B

Now that I've seen it. Didn't think it's possible¯\(ツ)/¯ All i can show to you is this there's no close visualize in this one like to orichi but the anime clearly visual how it went. But then again if the latter hit the stone, it's so hot that enough to melt spaceship so what made y'all think it can't melt planet stone ¯\(ツ)

Both Psykos-Orochi and Orochi have Low 5-B ends to their feats, Boros being the only High 6-A shouldnt be a problem, just upscale him or let him die in High 6-A,and oh well, Boros also have a Low 5-B end
The Low 5-B end for Psykorochi’s feat (aka KE) and the Low 5-B end for the CSRC was also rejected, although I don’t remember why. I think Qawsdef knows.

I know that it was rejected before, but now, we have Low 5-B orochi, which can make Low 5-B psykos-orochi consistent
It being inconsistent wasn’t the problem with it. It literally got brought up in the thread that applied Low 5-B in the first place and was still deemed as unusable. Same with the Low 5-B end for the CSRC.
what is the problem with KE envolved? because a feat like that does Indeed have KE envolved
Bruh I literally said I don’t remember why, you’d have to ask Qawsdef

It being inconsistent wasn’t the problem with it. It literally got brought up in the thread that applied Low 5-B in the first place and was still deemed as unusable. Same with the Low 5-B end for the CSRC.
Which one was deemed unusable? and Low 5-B Boros comes from mass ejection, which would take more proofs regarding it, but it also would mean 3 Low 5-B feats from Top tiers of the verse

Which one was deemed unusable? and Low 5-B Boros comes from mass ejection, which would take more proofs regarding it, but it also would mean 3 Low 5-B feats from Top tiers of the verse
Both mass ejection CSRC and KE continent slice were deemed unusable. If there’s a problem with the method that a feat is obtained, we don’t get to use it, even if it would be consistent.

Both mass ejection CSRC and KE continent slice were deemed unusable. If there’s a problem with the method that a feat is obtained, we don’t get to use it, even if it would be consistent.
The mass ejection was because it take more proofs to have it instead of a random continent burst feat, and since, I saw no reason to Psykos-Orochi KE feat be unusable, unless @Qawsedf234 wants to explain it, the problem wasnt the method, at least not when its about mass ejection

You could call a member of the calculation group under my new blog and leave your comment there, instead of just liking it)

Lol, the link specified in Boros ' profile literally leads to a calculation that links us to the highest end of Low 5-B
That's for the entire planet. The end we used is only the surface

Scoch then melting" the anime clearly visualize it
Again, we don't use the anime

He melt things and if it was fired in the ground ¯\(ツ)/¯ which is like hundred thousands more weaker than the spaceship structure. And what made you think so? Melting surface including half or whole structure of the mantle is just high 6-A?
Except he only melts inthe anime. You're using non canon evidence for your points

Also, why are we arguing Boros?
Because Boros is placed as superior to Orochi. And doing causes scaling contradictions and likely puts Orochi's feat as an outlier

I'm pretty sure that is already calculated in the common feats.
That's only for an explosion destroying the surface.

Last edited:
Ok so this was Qawsedf's reasoning
For Psykos it was because the KE figure didn't align with the art. The plate would be moving at escape velocity speeds and wouldn't have slammed back as soon as it did. Shoots right after also contradicted the spread space shot in terms of how high it was lifted.

If the art around the plate was more internally consistent KE would have been used

That's his reasoning on why KE is not usable for the feat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back