• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Orochi ray pushes the Earth's core apart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's call everyone who makes calculations biased, because they find a higher level in the characters of the verse.
I am not talking about your calcs, I am saying you in general have that biased based on what you say and all and it obviously will likely reflect on your calcs

30 seconds isn't a lowball. People on the surface reacted to the event, debris on buildings had enough time to fall from the top of the skyscrapers to the ground, volcanoes erupted, and plenty of other events happened one after the other. Its nothing like five minutes but 30 seconds is an entirely valid end to use.

Although Boros’ attacks aren’t accepted as vaporizing, so the new CSRC calc is currently unusable.

So far, the 30 seconds end has now been accepted for Orochi's calc, which is Moon level+

Some are still debating whether or not this should be placed as an outlier or not.

Boros has a new CSRC calc which yielded Moon level
thanks for explaining about the situation

Those most likely came from the previous fights, and from the fact that City Z was already an abandoned city with broken and cracked buildings prior to the raid.
It comes specifically at the exact same time, and there's also rubble under ground.

Also, these buildings do not look that cracked to me. There are some here and there, but nothing that would do this to skyscrapers.
Reread the fight literally all of that happens after the feat
I thought it was supposed to be a cut during the feat because the earth starts shaking massively here, the characters notice it getting closer, and then Orochi has the energy here.

Keep in mind that this is actually to high-ball the feat as much as possible; if all of these events happened while the energy was already most of the way through the mantle, then it'd be taking that amount of time to travel through a medium half as dense as the Earth's inner/outer core and thousands of kilometres less thick.

Plus, the whole feat would still take about the same time as the radiated waves took to travel to the surface (minus going the distance between the outer core and lava), just at a different interval.

Last edited:
I'm going closer to 30 seconds, if the boros calculation is accepted, the feat of orochi will not have such a huge difference in the level of boros, since it is almost 10 times stronger than boros, the 20 seconds reaches be more than 20 times stronger, so I'm going more to 30 seconds.

The vaporization calc? Wasn't that debunked in this thread?
Really? I just heard that a similar calc was not adopted a long time ago. Many people supported my calculation with a like, so I will not say that it is refuted. I need the solution of the members of the calc group. Ugarik left a message under the calculation and I, along with one participant, have already responded to him. I'm waiting for his answer, but in the meantime, you could express your opinion in the comments of the calculation.

Boros ' attacks are energetic in nature, forming large-scale explosions, streams of flame and causing metal to melt. ONE and Murata took part when season 1 was filmed, so I think we can consider such effects as melting and evaporation of the super-strong metal of the ship as something canonical.

In the databook, the description of energy attacks says that they turn everything into dust, that is, they spray. But it seems to me that vaporization and incineration are more suitable in the context of a high-temperature attack.

Moreover, in his usual form (if I'm not mistaken), Boros sprayed a huge part of the infrastructure of his ship made of super-strong metal. The same ship withstood Saitama's Moon Jump.

The attack that was supposed to wipe out such a powerful enemy as Saitama from the face of the planet, along with the entire planet, should be many times higher. And many times higher than what Saitama showed him.

It would be strange if ordinary attacks annihilated everything on such a scale, and the strongest attack only created an explosion.

"Scorching" and "Shaving" of the planetary surface more imply the complete destruction of the Earth's crust and all the waters than just major damage on it.

None of that really proves vaporization, though. Also, scorching means heating up to the point of blackening, so it's disintegration.

And once again, hardly any of this melting stuff just doesn't happen in the manga. It's not a case of the off-screen portions of the fight, we just don't see it. His blasts mostly do kinetic damage with some melting.

You can't scorch water, can't ya? Also is there an existing method for Scorching things, or is the final fantasy calc the best we really have for scorching the surface?

Disintegrating the crust would probably evaporate the oceans.

At this point, I think him just nuking the Earth is more likely. Nothing really confirms it's absolutely uniform, and that doesn't make much sense with A) the laws of physics, and B) how Murata himself portrays explosions.

At this point, I think him just nuking the Earth is more likely. Nothing really confirms it's absolutely uniform, and that doesn't make much sense.
I don't think I understand. Do you mean you think he'll just explode the planet? That's not... destroying the planet surface

Also if there's really no method we can decide on, we can just use the standards planet wiping calc

I meant nuking the surface like an actual nuclear weapon.

Also, look at the edit. What I'm saying is that I'm not really convinced that he'd destroy the crust as uniformly as we're calculating it as (eg. just melting or scorching).
Also if there's really no method we can decide on, we can just use the standards planet wiping calc
I advocate for just removing it. Orochi's far more powerful than even the highest Boros calculation (barring kinetic energy), so it means nothing to have a specific calculation.

I meant nuking the surface like an actual nuclear weapon.

Also, look at the edit. What I'm saying is that I'm not really convinced that he'd destroy the crust as uniformly as we're calculating it as (eg. just melting or scorching).
But it's not like we have anything else to go off by do we? The CSRC could maybe form some large crater or something like that. But we have no idea if that would be the case.

Our only options is to work with what we have, I'd prefer that over going with assumptions

At this point we really might as well just use the standard calc for surface wiping

Last edited:
@Emirp No, I'm just saying that having a calculation in general for the CSRC is meaningless. Just leave it as a supporting feat.

Orochi's far more powerful than even the highest Boros calculation (barring kinetic energy), so it means nothing to have a specific calculation.
Wouldn’t that just make Orochi’s calc an outlier then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back