• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Op Moustache vs The universes of Hax

This is it

The big one

Yhwach with all of the Sternritter Schrift and Post-Power Absoprtion vs All of canon JoJo and Medaka Hax

Out of Character

Speed Equalized

Who wins and why?

FIGHT!

idk if I want to wank Iihiko or Yhwach more here

Yhwach makes 7 clones and turns them into Iihiko and they kill Iihiko ez

Novel Kars and HA Dio likely stop him though

Because all of the sternritter powers came from him so he logically can use them

He can use them but won't in character, so why I'll ask again, why are people arguing for other sternritter abilities when he has not used them even when he was about to die?

Because there were various reasons for him not using any sternritter powers when he was about to die

The biggest one was pis

No, PIS was him dying to the Arrow, not using Abilities was his cocky attitude since he was soloing them. You can't argue for any sternritter ability, he hasn't even used Zanka, he's to proud to use anything but the Almighty

Or it was PIS

The only time he would have the ability to use any sternritter powers was after he reclaimed the powers of the quincies with the last auswahlen he used

Every prior Auswahlen during the war was to give power to the other sternritters

After the last time he used the auswahlen iirc he basically had a single fight and that was the last fight against Aizen and Ichigo during which he didn't need the sternritter powers and was under KS. After he died and came back he was hit by the plot arrow and couldn't use any powers

The arrow was PIS because Yhwach could easily resist Power null but not the arrow.

The fact remains that he has not used a single ability, even passive ones such as zombie, or miracle or many other ones.

Yhwach Simply too arrogant to use them

He never had a chance to use either the zombie because well

He never got his blood on anyone

It's argueable he didn't use the miracle since the only time he even got hit after the last auswahlen, he instantly died and went poof and then came back and got hit with the arrow

He used Almighty to return, when he could have easily used the Miracle just as Gerard did. He has low Godly.

He could have used a ton of abilities, like the Wind, would have helped him a lot, or the visionary would have been tremendously helpful. He used none of it

Okay I'll admit, I made the wrong statement.

He has them, but he won't use them, meaning that whether he does or does not have them it does not matter

Unless he's out of character or bloodlusted

Are we assuming the characters know generally who Yhwach is? I guess if nothing else Vanilla Ice floats around until he gets a lucky shot but it never actually works. Bohemian Rhapsodey is gonna be a crazy time. Civil War means Yhwach gonna have to fight every person he has killed. Funny Valentine sits in Love Train and summons more and more enemies. I have no ******* idea how GGGoH is gonna work here

As for Medaka Box, idk how Yhwach is gonna deal with having all his past injuries openned, or having his mind passively wiped of thoughts. In all likelyhood, Fukurou Tsurubami probably seals him or CC's from the start

Oh, also Beyond stomps

@Konaguna

The arrow wasn't PIS, it was a Deus Ex Machina. Yhwach not using any other power besides The Almighty is CIS.

And when people write that Yhwach has access to all of the Sternritter abilities and Yamamoto's Bankai - what they are saying is that Yhwach is being given the mindset to use them for this fight, it's like bloodlusting an opponent.

Actually, I'm just gonna be forthright. If we are including Hanten and Ajimu, then they take it hands down. That is going to be a contraverial point, so I won't rest on it.

I will say that both Iihiko and Professor Tsurubami will take it hands down. Yhwach's passives likely won't work on Iihiko, and neither will the vast majority of his abilities. The only power that comes to mind that would consistently effect him would be ironically one of his more minor ones. The Question would be the best option, but I do not know if Yhwach would know to go for it. He would also have to hope that Iihiko doesn't just shoot him with a rubber band gun or decapitate him with a large branch before he gets a chance to say anything.

Professor Tsurubami's own passive will likely counter act Yhwach's passives. His spiritual pressure could be argued to be confrontation, but that is iffy. What is more likely is that CC lets him tank it even tho he should not be able to. From this point, Tsurubami will likely seal him or just use CC to one shot if the odds are extremely in Yhwach's favour.

Jojo has some good hax but they aren't great at dealing with passives, which means this lies more on Medaka Box's shoulders

@Konaguna

I think that is what he is arguing, and although I am not sure its the correct thing to do, it does fulfil the conditions that this thread is meant to do, which is a particularly massive hax arsenal against verses that are both known to be incredibly hax

If he's out of character then it should be specified as so, his in character is way different and he doesn't use other abilities at all.

Konaguna said:
@Warren
So basically he's out of character?
Yeah.

Saying he has access to all the abilities he logically does have access to, but never used implies that the OP is making Yhwach's mindset out of character so he would use those abilites when needed.

Konaguna said:
No, PIS was him dying to the Arrow, not using Abilities was his cocky attitude since he was soloing them. You can't argue for any sternritter ability, he hasn't even used Zanka, he's to proud to use anything but the Almighty
PIS, Yhwach could had used Blut Been Auhaven to stop the arrow or Ichigo's sword. Smh

Ajimu and hanten stomp pretty easily.

Medaka already got an inconc against yhwach

And most importantly iihiko already stomped yhwach by literally standing.

Jojo can't do much though. Had gets stomped by reiatsu, ger may inconc? Gotta make the match. I think even kars gets stomped cus he along with all of his stands get crushed.

So medaka already has someone who stomped yhwach, 1 who inconcs, 1 who can potentially win and 2 more who stomp but are banned. So what's the point of the thread?

Have you read that Medaka verses Yhwach thread?

It's basically, "Too much hax, can't compute. Inconclusive."

******* hilarious if you ask me.

Warren Valion said:
Have you read that Medaka verses Yhwach thread?

It's basically, "Too much hax, can't compute. Inconclusive."

******* hilarious if you ask me.
Yes i have. The thread where we treated bookmaker as p null instead of type 2 sealing and disregarded its nigh resistance neg effects.

Back