• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Official Versus Match-ups Addition Request Thread 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cole Macgrath defeated High 6B Acnologia 8-0

After much discussion it was decided that it wasn't a stomp due to Cole's reliance on each and every one of his abilities.

@Zachary Raven's profile has little to no justification, has universe+ ap but wall to planet level durability, what? I am thinking we should delete it, unless someone can fix it. No justification for her speed either, and she is missing things like range, stamina, striking strength and lifting strength.

@Poinciana That is a stomp, beerus is bloodlusted, so he hakai's her while she moge-ko has no hax. A db character stomping another character in their tier, this is rare.

@CP

Considering that as pointed in the thread, Beerus would die rather easily via AP gap if it wasn't for Hakai, it doesn't look like a stomp

Celestial Pegasus said:
@Zachary Raven's profile has little to no justification, has universe+ ap but wall to planet level durability, what? I am thinking we should delete it, unless someone can fix it. No justification for her speed either, and she is missing things like range, stamina, striking strength and lifting strength.
Good point actually

@Dat Dot I just realized, thanks. If the vote was already added, I hope that the one that added the results knew who actually won. Also, dont quote, as it lags the page after some time

Not quite to the 24 hour mark just yet, but looks like a decisive victory in Zeref's favor.. Posting this so it can be added when it gets to that point.

Zeref overpowers Tatsumaki.

Speed is equal both are in their at least High 6-C forms. Speed was equal and victory by death ko or BFR.

Zeref:11

Tatsumaki:7

Inconclusive:1

I'm not sure if this thread is invalid due to it's age, but both characters have the same stats they did when the thread was made.

Wonder Woman (DCEU) defeated Farore (DCEU)

Link would be appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back