• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Official Calculation Requests Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since Lina is busy with stuff, can someone calculate the speed from the HOD? As it is a orbital laser weapon and it will scaled to the durability and reaction speed of the Locust.

Gears of War 2 Intro (HD)-1
Gears of War 2 Intro (HD)-1

Can someone calculate this feat (starts at 0:54)??

This Call of Duty feat was calculated a few months ago and the result was 98000 J.

This will be a more accurate calc. Please DON'T FIND THE SPEED.

The weight of each robot is 0.2 tons.

For the distance traveled by the robots this image would be useful. Unfortunately there's no an official height for the character, so I recommend use the average American male height. Use the angsize calculator.

Call of Duty® Black Ops III 20161106224254

A zombie, dodging a shot from a sniper rifle. You heard that correctly.

Scan 1, Scan 2

Weapon used: Possibly this

626a4bd6-283a-4cfc-ba5d-92642d25b3ac
Can someone calc this?

Here Brain Freeze turned all of the water in a water park into ice AND froze the Heroes there and their Plant minions, Solar Flare melted everything in a few seconds after being frozen before defeating Brain Freeze.

Hi!

If anyone is available, could someone please calculate this for me? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AO35IZWEHMo

I would like to know how strong Ace's tornadoe's are during his transformations and move phases and also know how fast he is during them please. Im interested in making Dinosaur King profiles soon and knowing the AP and speed for the dino's (Ace for now) would really be helpful.

Thank you!

Could someone calculate how fast Ahsoka is moving her arms here?

In this video, go right to 3:23

This is urgent since we need it for some major revisions in Star Wars.

Can anyone calculate the size of the Destroyer

Mclaymore096 02 03
Outer Shell

Sclaymore 99 15
Outer Shell

T104.08
Outer Shell

R105.18
Lake Form

R105.32
True Form

Here are scans of it's Outer Shell. Can someone scale the size from any of the pictures?
Here's a scan of it in a form of a lake. Can some find it's volume>

There's also a scan of it's true form. Is it possible to scale it?

In attempt to glean the potential durability of Amon in his hybrid form, I am interesting to know how much energy it would take to glass a planet. Glossing in StarCraft is defined as "dispersing the atmosphere and releasing magma to the surface by burning through the crust."

Any ideas on how much energy it would take to do this?

Starkiller suggested that I request my calc request I want someone to do here until Lina Shields returns, if at all. So here goes...

It would be greatly appreciated if anyone calcs the following feats:

Claudette's "Deadly Blow!" Finish Skill and its kinetic strength in terms of damage.

Each character's speed feats (Plus both of Kiki's Gallops (Both regular & 22O input.).)

NOTES: Weight will be used to examine normal dashing and how it would fare against Heathrod, who would be 125kg if playable. Alicephia's Movement Speed is closer to flight speed as it goes upward. Cielo, despite being Heavyweight, can't even budge Ryuza as her Dog Spirit is merely an extension of her power. She's actually quite a featherweight. Kiki's Gallops should be calced separately from other dashes...

These are the heights of each character: Ryuza 179cm, Duna 158cm, Lemius 160cm, Aiwhen 148cm, Corona 156cm, Sasari 147cm, Lunathia 145cm, Orphe 157cm, Cielo 133cm, Alicephia 151cm, Sabe 183cm, Neva 159cm, Lynia 160cm, Friede 135cm, Kiki 135cm, Chartette 153cm, Claudette 150cm, Shake 177cm, Fuga 165cm, Eldio 172cm, Etielle 152cm, & Pale 136cm.

I'd really like to see such feats calced, now that Lina Shields is out. He stated the verse has equal speed. The videos prove it wrong, and I want separate calcs for each character. Also, I want Claudette's GIANT Punch (Which took me a while to do, so you might want to fast-forward to the end.) to be calced in terms of how much Strength is required while damage input is also included in the calc please.

MaxwelFISH said:
Hey, what tier would you be if you could make a yottaton explosion?

1 Yottatons = Planet level

1.2 Yottatons = Planet level+

2.3 Yottatons = Large Planet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back