• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Official Calculation Requests Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't suppose anyone can calculate these? Thanks in advance?

Watch each characters' running speeds, as well as both of Kiki's Gallop speeds.

Vid here.

Alicephia's dash brings her to the air, so is it possible it would be flight speed?

How fast is each character individually, without counting weight as a roadblock?

Also, because Lina Shields is out of commission at the present time...

this is for him.

Watch from 5:06. Marilyn Sue Reacts to Murakumo's Black Lightning by simply Blocking. Is this is true lightning? If not, this should be ignored completely.

It would be greatly appreciated if anyone can calc these... :)

HomestuckLover1 said:
There used to be a calc for this, but its long gone now. And itd be super useful to have again because certain characters scale to Rainbow Dash without the sonic rainboom. That being said, heres the feat.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92h4KfQmvTM&t=5m52s

Heres the actual comic itself if you want to take a better look at the feat: http://m.imgur.com/a/LAF7E

Rainbow Dash outright flies circles a lightning strike right next to the cloud. And Rainbow Dash even proceeds to fly up above the cloud and tie it up while that first lightning strike has still just started moving downward.

If someone calcs this for me, ill let them borrow my soul for a whole week.
I apologize if this might be pushing it, but I'd also like to have this request bumped and calc'd.

Is it possible to add a reaction feat to Edo tensei Madara. In chapter 562 of the manga Madara was able to react to Tsunade and Raikage's attacks after being transported by the heavenly transfer technique which was said to transport things at the speed of light.
Now I'm not saying Madara can react to the speed of light, but it would be nice if someone could find out the overall speed calculation of Tsunade and Raikage's attacks after they were transported.

Regardless of whether the overall attack ends up being nassively hypersonic or not, it would still be good to have the feat on his profile as it is better than missing out information. http://www.***********.net/naruto/529/7 http://www.***********.net/naruto/562/14

Hello, I was wondering if anyone would be willing to calc the energy needed to send two or three floors of a high-rise building flying into the air shown here: http://www.*********.co/manga/noblesse/v02/c150/

As well as the energy to vaporize part of a few floors of some high-rise buildings shown here: http://www.*********.co/manga/noblesse/v02/c148/3.html

It would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

I recall a calc for a feat involving Orga from Fairy Tail vaporizing the top part of a fairly large building and it came out at small town level (I think it was 3 Kilotons). Also, vaporizing an average two storey house I think is roughly 2 Kilotons.

Let me try a placeholder calc as a real low-ball:

Volume = 10 x 12 x 4 = 480 m^3

Multiply by 15% to account for empty space = 72 m^3 = 7.2 x 10^7 cm^3

Vaporization = 25700 J/cm^3 = 2.57 x 10^4 J/cm^3

Energy = (7.2 x 10^7) x (2.57 x 10^4) = 1.8504 x 10^12 J or 442 tons of TNT

So vaporizing a very small one storey house is solid multiple city block level. But this guy vaporized multiple floors across multiple skyscrapers. Perhaps the results would be in the single digit Kilotons at the minimum. I'm pretty sure this is a solid small town level feat.

How fast would Thor's Cosmic Winds have to be in this scene:

Thor God of Thunder -8 (2013) - Page 3
Thor God of Thunder -8 (2013) - Page 10
They were capable of making the ship fly so fast it passed through galaxies in a blur

Can some please calc this feat, it is from Ludis Mergas reacting to several rounds from 127MM naval guns, this would apply to all the top tiers in noblesse, though i think this will probably not be anything more than supersonic+ but i am curious as to the results.

So first the proof of the guns being 127MM naval guns, and the intial distance between the ships and ludis.

Ludis speed feat
Ludis speed feat distance

First speed feat with ludis in base

Ludis first speed feat
Ludis first speed feat 1

The second feat with ludis using izarok

Ludis speed feat 1
Ludis speed feat 2

Ludis speed feat 3

Also i would aprreciate if someone also calc a feat that was already posted above of yuri vaporizing several floors of some buildings

Yuri vaporizes some buildings

These feats would really help with scaling in the verse.

Calc request for Iron Man (EMH). Please and thank you.

https://youtu.be/qyM7LsOXQDk?t=27

https://youtu.be/8vJjlqbtl7E?t=313

EDIT:

Oh, and is this by any chance quantifiable?

Lighting surged forth from Kakashi's entire body. Completely as if they were tentacles, (the lightning) extended outwards in every direction and pierced through the rain clouds. Suddenly, the lightning invoked thunder. The rain clouds gathered, and began to cackle with a 'bachibachi' sound from the electrical discharge.

- Kakashi's Raiton: Shiden from the novels

Hello. I would like to request someone calculate what is in my experience one of the most controversial feats within VS forums/debates (at least on sites like Comicvine, Animevice, YouTube, etc. since this character isn't as popular here as on those sites)

The feat in question is Yujiro Hanma stopping an earthquake by punching the ground beneath him.

Throughout my time reading through different discussions/debates I have constantly heard this feat get brought up. And people claiming this feat from anywhere from City level to on par with the Hulk lol

Because of how well known this feat's become from my experience and all the different, often ridiculous claims people make about it, it'd feel really satisfying to finally get a definitive answer of how strong this is if possible.

And it'd probably help our wiki's profile for Yujiro be more accurate. So while of course not needed, if anyone is willing to help I would tremendously appreciate it.

Can anyone give a ballpark estimate (or calc if it suits your fancy) of how durable you would need to be to tank the explosion in this cutscene?

https://youtu.be/kScAk4L7Y3Q?t=2m19s

The Marine Jim Raynor (the one in black armor who puts down his blast visor) is the one I would like to focus on, since Sarah Kerrigan, the woman who causes and eats the explosion point-blank, already has better feats. How durable would Jim need to be to tank this explosion in such close proximity?

Any help is appreciated!

@Gemmysaur

1. We can't see explosion because of smoke, but from what we see it is atleast wall+.

2. I need more context. Is there any panel from which I can scale robots? Also, do you know what are they made from?

3. I am not sure what is exactly happening here. Did he create real lightning (building) or a thunderstorm (large town)? Or something third?

@Mr.Malewhipper

Creating fire that covers good part of the forest still isn't above town level rating he already has.

I am not sure what is the feat here. Is it passing through forest?

Man from Shadow said:
@Gemmysaur
1. We can't see explosion because of smoke, but from what we see it is atleast wall+.
I'll try looking for a better view. It looked to have made a big crater to me.

EDIT: Here is the GIF of the scene. The road has 3 lanes a side and the USA has about 3.6 meters width per lane, making it 10.8 meters total in width which is the minimum crater diameter of the attack since it did spread in aoe out of the road. The height of the crater looks to be about Graviton's height (the guy in the crater) and that guy, if he's anything as tall as his comic counterpart, is 6'1". Also, it's ankle-deep on Antman's giant form.

Feat in questio

Man from Shadow said:
2. I need more context. Is there any panel from which I can scale robots? Also, do you know what are they made from?
I'll look for it.

EDIT:

Eyeballing it from watching the episode, it's about the size of an SUV, but this is the best I can get for it.

On another note, Graviton said that he increased the gravity's effect on Thor a thousand fold and while Thor was held down at the ocean floor, he was unhurt in any way. Is that calcable?

Man from Shadow said:
3. I am not sure what is exactly happening here. Did he create real lightning (building) or a thunderstorm (large town)? Or something third?
Kakashi created Shiden, which is his replacement jutsu for Raikiri that he couldn't properly use anymore due to losing Sharingan. This is Shiden, an omnidirectional lightning attack that was large enough to reach the clouds, which then became thunderclouds the same way Sasuke was shooting Katon at the sky in prep for Kirin.

Basically, a really huge purple Chidori Nagashi.

@Gemmysaur

1. Roads are made from diffrent materials, so I just picked the value for rock since it seemed similiar enough.

Feat is building level with those values.

2. I still need to know material.

Otherwise, we are just stuck at wall+.

Of course, I only need to now what do you want to calc.

Matthew Schroeder said:
How does one calculate an explosion in the shape of a pillar / beam?
Hey there, I'm here from My Hero Academia Upgrade thread and just telling you that Bakugou's explosions are strictly Nitroglycerin and they're known to move at a constant rate of 7,700 m/s we would just like to know the reaction speed it would take to dodge it in those instances (all he did was concentrate the fire forwads instead of being sporadic) For Example; One would have Relativistic Reactions dodging a Beam of Light. Thank You.

@Man from Shadow Reacting to real lightning depends on the distance between the source and the character so it's not MHS.Also if you wish to become a calc group member then you should start posting calcs and not answering here.

This is not intended to be a discussion thread.

Preferably handle such matters on each other's message boards. Thank you.

Again, this is definitely not a discussion thread.

Black Lightning Feat.

Watch from 5:06. Marilyn Sue Reacts to Murakumo's Black Lightning by simply Blocking. Is this is true lightning? If not, this should be ignored completely. Otherwise, is Blocking true reacting? If not, this feat is irrelevant. This is for AKATSUKI BLITZKAMPF (verse).

Verse Running feats so far

Ryuza: 0:00, Duna: 0:13, Lemius: 0:34, Aiwhen: 0:50, Corona: 1:07, Sasari: 1:24, Lunathia: 1:47, Orphe: 2:04, Cielo: 2:21, Alicephia: 2:39, Sabe: 2:54, Neva: 3:08, Lynia: 3:25, Friede: 3:42, Kiki (Normal): 3:58, Kiki (Gallop): 4:07, Kiki (22O Gallop): 4:21, Chartette: 4:42, Claudette: 4:57, Shake: 5:14, Fuga: 5:30, Eldio: 5:46, Etielle: 6:05, Pale: 6:22.

These are all the running feats for the characters so far.

Also:

Claudette's Deadly Blow Feat...

See 1:23. The attack does around 80-90% damage on hit, if it hits. What AP level does this measure to? It would be remarkable if it were at least Mountain Level... >_<|||

These feats are for Wonderful World (Verse).

It would be greatly appreciated if anyone calced these... :)

Bruno Hormaeche said:
Hello, sorry to bother:

http://h.mfcdn.net/store/manga/65/0...8f5cb7a4cef6257adde5aa18d4c001&ttl=1482872400

http://h.mfcdn.net/store/manga/65/0...61df57e134aac318f33a3c56813d21&ttl=1482872400

I need to know how much energy Ren would've needed to pulverize this 12,730kg giant skeleton.

Many thanks in advance!

Sure dude it's pretty straight forward since evrything is given already

V = M/p = (12,730kg)*(10^3g)/(1.54g/cc)= 8,266,233.77cc

Assume Atomization of the Calcium (Pure)

E = eV = (7116.124j/cc)*(8,266,233.77cc)= 5.88E10 J or City-Block

I'd appreciate an answer to what tier this would be if it's quantifiable please.

I'd also like the lifting strength required to lift this spaceship.

Here is a clearer image of the spaceship.

@Krukov.

The guy said those windows were durable enough to withstand 4 Nuclear bombs. We'll use the Fat Man as a basis. The yield of the Fat Man was 20 Kilotons.

20 x 4 = 80 Kilotons. Town level+

Using Little boy instead would yield 52 - 72 Kilotons. Both still Town level+

Lifting that ship would be hard to determine since theirs not much to get a since of scale. Class K is a generally acceptable low end for lifting building sized objects however. To get KE or PE we'll need to actually calculate it, though.

@Asyulus. Calcing what? The fragmentation of those golems?

Darkanine said:
Calcing what? The fragmentation of those golems?
I mean they light up the Dark dimension. According to the statements, it is comparable to the size of observable universe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back