• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Official Calculation Requests Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bumping these up for calcs please. Thank you.

Gemmysaur said:
Hello. May I ask that this be checked if useable as an AP feat and if yes, have it calced? Thank you.
Darkanine said:
@Gemmy. Do you have any information on what kind of hurricane it is? It looks bigger than a Type 3, which was calculated at 86 Gigatons (Island level+) before.
Gemmysaur said:
Hello. May I ask for a calc of this video (arrow hail deflecting feat), or at least an idea of how fast Saito was moving. As I edited the Hiraga Saito profile earlier, I felt that subsonic+ is a bit low so I was thinking that this would clarify that somehow.

EDIT:

Also, this. For Kakashi this time. This was against Zabuza.

i know its a bit much but i was wondering if someone can calc these for Rin Okumura from Blue Exorcist?

pages 1, 2, 3, and 4 are for Rins tier and attack potency

and pages 5, 6, and 7 are for speed feats for Rin

Calc 5
page 5

Calc 6
page 6

Calc 7
page 7

Ao no exorcist 4
page 4

Ao no exorcist 1
page 1

Ao no exorcist 2
page 2

Ao no exorcist 3
page 3

Yo. I have a feat/s of Hitsugaya creating storm clouds i'd hope to get calcs for

Creates Storm Versus Gi

And more storms versus Halibel

Any help is appreciated, thanks.

So in this video game (Earthbound Beginnings/Mother 1) this evil alien (Giegue/Giygas) comes down to Earth and starts warping stuff. This is assumed to be Planet-level by this wiki but it's only proven that he warped the surface of this game's location.

There's a map of the overworld with a key at the bottom left so I was wondering if someone could calculate the actual size of the place. Thanks.

The map

Watch each characters' running speeds, as well as both of Kiki's Gallop speeds.

Vid here.

Alicephia's dash brings her to the air, so it's possible it would be flight speed.

How fast is each character individually, without counting weight as a roadblock?

Also, because Lina Shields is out of commission at the present time...

this is for him.

Watch from 5:06. Marilyn Sue Reacts to Murakumo's Black Lightning by simply Blocking. If this is true lightning, how fast did Sue require to react that fast? Otherwise, if the Black Lightning isn't true Lightning, the feat should be ignored completely.

I request this on behalf of finishing the AKATSUKI BLITZKAMPF (verse) as a whole. That & I need some speed feats for Wonderful World (Verse).

It would be greatly appreciated if anyone can calc these... :)

@LoudCloud and Matthew The feat can't be calced unless you use assumptions like this one:

The shield took 10 spells, an individual spell has an average energy of 10 kj so the attack to break the shield should be 100 kj.

Which is a bit more a collection of assumptions rather than an actual calc.

So im gonna make a My Hero Academia revision soon but to iron out the ratings I need a few things calced. Im gonna give you guys 2 scans for each pick whichever 1 looks like it'll give a better result.

Bakugo's Explosion.

Bakugo's Explosion part II

Toshiro's Ice

Toshiro's Ice part II

There used to be a calc for this, but its long gone now. And itd be super useful to have again because certain characters scale to Rainbow Dash without the sonic rainboom. That being said, heres the feat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92h4KfQmvTM&t=5m52s

Heres the actual comic itself if you want to take a better look at the feat: http://m.imgur.com/a/LAF7E

Rainbow Dash outright flies circles a lightning strike right next to the cloud. And Rainbow Dash even proceeds to fly up above the cloud and tie it up while that first lightning strike has still just started moving downward.

If someone calcs this for me, ill let them borrow my soul for a whole week.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1Wvob3Cg34

If you go to about 3:26 in the video above, we see a Protoss Dragoon from the original Starcraft game kill a man via its Phase Disruptor. This would scale to the Starcraft 2 Immortal, since they are simply upgraded Dragoons according to the lore of the unit, and could potentially scale to the Stalker since they are considered the Nerazim counterpart to the Dragoon, as well as the Reaver and Colossi for their status as siege weaponry. Theres also an explosion earlier in the video at about at about 3:16 where a Protoss projectile kills a man on a tower in an even bigger explosion, though despite the implied source being another Dragoon, we never see the source so it probably can't be applied to any unit.

@Soldier

The problem with this feat is that it was the top of a mountain rather than the whole mountain (as shown in the video).

Can someone calculate the seismic energy of a Nuke made of Carbon stated by scientist that it would destroy half of Los Angeles? Is from the last episode of Agents of Shield. Daisy absorb all the seismic energy from such bomb into her body and release the energy afterwards. Discussion thread: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/524604#30

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
I would like to know if it is possible to find the minimum speed required to be so fast, a beam of light is perceived at a stand-still.
Won't that just be a general MFTL? Or can we use a snail's pace comparison to human perception to find that? Seems kinda hard

CoreOfimBalance(COB) said:
Won't that just be a general MFTL? Or can we use a snail's pace comparison to human perception to find that? Seems kinda hard
Don't know. Obviously it's well beyond basic FTL, but the idea is someone becoming so fast, he suddenly viewed beams of light as being near motionless compared to himself.

What would the yield be for a Nuke capable of wiping out half of Nuke York State? From what I can gathered, NYS has an area of 1.413e+11 m^2.

An area of that size would have a radius of 2.12×10^5

Divided by 2 = 106000 meters, or 106 kilometers

Assuming that's the needed Fireball Radius, and using Star Destroyer's calculator, we would need a Nuke with a potency of 941000 Megatons

Is it possible to calculate the seismic energy of a Nuke made of Carbon? The bomb was 153.3 Megaton according to the nuke calculator.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back