• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Official Calculation Requests Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darkanine said:
Lifting that ship would be hard to determine since theirs not much to get a since of scale. Class K is a generally acceptable low end for lifting building sized objects however. To get KE or PE we'll need to actually calculate it, though.
I probably also should've mentioned that he managed to stop that ship from falling out of the the sky by acting as a buffer. What would that yield? Also, thanks for the help!

Can someone calculate this durability feat? As most of the Tekken-verse is superior to later and better versions of JACK robots.

Tekken 3 - Gun Jack ending
Tekken 3 - Gun Jack ending

The blast was so large that JACK wasn't even visible in comparison to its size and it vaporized multiple full-sized mountains and destroyed the entire landscape between them. So I'd estimate Island level at the very least. But we do need calculations first.

I've calced the speed of him reacting to the laser on another forum post to be between over Mach 3,000 at the lowest and over Mach 5,000 at the highest here: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/549420

But I don't know how to calc durability.

About how much energy would it take to knock people down in a 10ft radius by striking the ground? Can anyone say about where that would end up?

So August from fairy tail his feat
L005
L006
First photo shows the range

And second photo first part shows from how far it can be see
L011

i put the photo of meliodas feat if by any case it can be used as refrence it's obviously wekear but it looks similar (quite a random reason).

@WilliamShadow

I don't know about Augusts feat, but Meliodas feat made a huge damage to the locaction (3000 feats or so)

I would also appreciate help with calculating the Fairy Tail feat.

I guess I may have overreacted before. I apologize. Life problems no one needs to hear about lead me to act like that.

Anyways, can someone calc the energy packed in the exploding throne from the season 6 finale of MLP? Not only does ir show a good portion of a structure being blown off but, the clouds above it get dispersed as well. It seems very much worthy of a calc in my opinion. Thank you.

[[1]]

From 16:23 to 16:29

Is there anyone that's able enough to do a calc regarding this feat here? It's all in text though, but there's this character here whose attacks were described of being able to destroy everything at the "smallest level". Here's part of the description of what his strikes are capable of producing at plus the "smallest level" part.

Þ¬çÕ╝ÁÒü¬ÒüÅÕ▒▒ÞäêÒüòÒüêþ®┐Õ¡öÒüÖÒéïÒüôÒü«õ©ÇµÆâÒÇéÕÀ▒Þç¬Þ║½ÒéƵءÒü¿Þ▓©ÒüùÒÇüÞ▓½µ«║ÒéƵêÉÕ░▒ÒüòÒüøÒéïÒüØÒü«þ¬üÚÇ▓Òü»ÒÇé

It is not an exaggeration that this blow can even perforate through mountain ranges. The charge to fulfill the transmutable-killing by lending him with the stake.

ÒüØÒü«õ©ÇµÆâõ©ÇµÆâÒüîÚø▓ÒéÆÕë▓ÒéèÒÇüµÁÀÒéÆÞúéÒüìÒÇüÕ▒▒ÒéƵû¡ÒüñÒüáÒüæÒü«ÕèøÒéƵ£ëÒüùÒüªÒüäÒéïÒü«Òü»ÒééÒü»ÒéäþûæÒüäÒéêÒüåÒééÒü¬ÒüäÒÇé

That each and every single blow has the power to split the clouds, tore through the seas, no one can doubt their power that can break/cut off even mountains.

þÀÅÒüªÒÇüÚûôÚüòÒüäÒü¬ÒüÅÒÇüµ©øÚÇÇÒééµ£ÇÕ░ÅÚÖÉÒü½ÒÇéÚâ¢ÒéÆÕà¿ÕúèÒüòÒüøÒéïÕÅ░Úó¿õ╗Ñõ©èÒü«ÒÇüÞç¬þäÂþÅ¥Þ▒íÒüòÒüêõ©èÕø×ÒéïµÜ┤ÞÖÉÒüîÕ«┐Õä║Òü«Þ║½õ¢ôÒéÆÞ╣éÞ║ÖÒüùÒüªÒÇé

No doubt that everything is destroyed at smallest level. The body of Sukuna was inflicted by the violence that surpassed even natural phenomena, more than typhoons that can destroy whole capitals.

Again, is there anyone that can kindly do a calc of sorts regarding this? I was even told by Reppuzan who i was talking said that this may involve atomization due to destroying at the smallest level part...

Storm (Marvel Comics) feats that need to be calculated or evaluated:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/3/30174/4387443-5108646035-74718.jpg She protected the planet from a planet destroying gamma ray

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/3/30174/4170658-0766652106-41637.jpg Created solar winds around the planet that lasted for hours

http://comicvine.gamespot.com/storm...echanics-and-feats-of-storms-p-719868/?page=1 She has more feats calculated on this site along with her updated speed.

Alright. I have a calculation request. Though it does have Steven Universe spoilers so I'd stop reading if you don't want to get spoiled.

In Yellow Diamond's song, she mentions that the purpose of a Lapis is to terraform planets. I was wondering how much energy it would take to terraform a planet like Earth (if that hasn't been calculated already).

My calculation gave me 17,953,625,771.332778931c, as to react in 1/2 an Attosecond would give you a speed 4.3e17 faster than a human, and then I multiplied Usain Bolt's top speed by that.

Soldier Blue said:
Slag = Melt
Oh, welp, I think that Aiden calculed that, but if you got a specifec temperature would be better.

@Matt, not sure if it work in that way, we're talking about reactions not movement, and we already has a time, no need to compare with anyone else. Also, Flash said less than an attosecond, not half attosecond.

can you calculate CSK feat Meteor Blade Attack how much energy did he need to make that attack

I010-011
3c504bb1907b2b6aa31dd706b408b558

the battle was behind magnolia and his attack passed from magnolia all the way over akane beach and continued to like half of the forest splitting the ground. so you should consider the size of magnolia as well since the battle is behind it actually behind the hills (or mountains but they seem to far away) that are behind magnolia (yeah, i know how that sounds. Sorry)

it looks as pretty impresive feat bigger than just city lvl like he is for now.

his profile for those who are interested

P.S before someone reads on the city lvl meteor blade that's mistake made when the profile was created cause it links to the destruction of plutogrim tartaros giant cube and it was just a normal sword swing.
V027-028

@WilliamShadow

There is no evidence whatsoever in the manga for how far the Meteor Blade blast travelled. What you described is anime only filler and should thus be ignored.

Oh i see.

No wonder FT stats have no sense in most of the cases.

Only hope for now is August feat i posted couple of days ago.

I have a calc request for Gildarts cloud dispersion feat

0238-016
0238-017
The good thing about this is that the time frame is a given do to Rusty rose being in free fall the Moment Gildarts attacked and the dispersion ended before Rusty rose entire body hit the ground.

I would still appreciate help with calculating the Fairy Tail feats, as we have very little to go by for properly scaling the verse.

This was already calculated at small city level.

Hight is wrong as the could was not a nimbostratus they don't produce lightning which the clouds did produce in the manga, hell it's altitude what's even higher than the Tenrou tree low balling is over 4km tall.

Second time frame was also pretty off, he got 22 seconds but we know it dispersed before Rusty hit the ground.

His cloud density was also wrong it was addressed multiple times

All in all it wasen't an accurate calc

In the ending Heart of the Swarm Cinematic, Sarah Kerriga is able to blitz several Marines and a Viking (the mech). She is seen first emerging down a hallway out of smoke before going through the Viking and tossing the Marines aside.

Is Kerrigan bullet dodging or aim dodging in this scene? Are they just absolutely terrible shots? I would love to get an opinion about this if nothing else. Thank you for your time.

I would also appreciate help with an approximation of the Joa/Toriko feat.

Could someone please calc the size and potential AP from this for me?

The character here who is doing the feat created this sun in a very casual manner. Although its not an actual sized sun, its also not something on the smaller side such as Father from FMA. So its a decent sized one. However I do not know the actual size and what AP would come about from this. So if someone could very kindly calc this for me I would very much appreciate it. Thank you.
Vanguard Feat (1)
Creating and Summoning a Sun right behind her.

@ProfessorKukui4life

Episode name? The scan you provided doesn't have a good thing to scale from, I'm afraid but I'll see what I can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back