• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Official Calculation Requests Thread - 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unite My Rice said:
@Ryop
Well I think the depth as a result of the explosion should be at least the height and width of the fireball. Judging from that scan, the true bottom of the crater seems to be blocked by the mount he's on.
You still can calc the depth using the part of the buliding,also you can try calc the depth from the second panel.

Anyway,you or someone else here can at least try to calc this pls?

There doesn't seem to be a calc on Gunvolt's profile for outrunning Carrera's black hole creating Quasar Collapse. I know it's definitely FTL, but the exact multiplier on the speed of light would really be appreciated. Thanks,

http://********.me/manga/uq_holder/v15/c139/7.html

I'm curious to see how this turns out, especially since UQ Holder doesn't have a page, yet has an anime out in October, that's supposed to skip the introduction arcs.

UQ Holder small country (Ireland or Greece) level feat?

7th Ki'oo7th Ki'oo (talk) 22:29, August 27, 2017 (UTC)

@7th

I get an error message when I click the link. Could you post the scans on wikia or imgur or something?

It would be very helpful if someone could calc the feats here. They are in regards to firepower carried by an Imperial battleship from Warhammer 40,000.

"Every weapon in the battleship's arsenal was prepared and oriented down at the surface; torpedo arrays filled with warshots that could atomise whole continents in a single strike, energy cannons capable of boiling off oceans, kinetic killers that could behead mountains through the brute force of their impact. This was only the power of the ship itself; then there was the minor fleet of auxiliary craft aboard it, wings of fighters and bombers that could come screaming down into Dagonet's atmosphere on plumes of white fire. Swift death bringers that could raze cities, burn nations." - Nemesis, pg 561

The feats I would like calced are the highlighted ones (torpedos capable of atomising continents in one strike + energy cannons that boil oceans off the planet). This would be extremely appreciated.

http://www.scp-wiki.net/the-original

"Unbound by eye contact, the statue had its way with the planet. Entire continents were passed by in minutes. The spindly legs worked like pistons, grinding up asphalt and rock. It ran over dying oceans and fields of ash. It never stopped.

Whenever the statue passed through a city, or what remained of a city, it would never pass through without first darting through every room of every building. The same went for any town, or any type of human settlement whatsoever. If any intelligence had remained to observe it, they might have theorized that the statue was looking for someone. Or anyone."

Can someone calc how fast this is?

Okay, so I have some request about the attack speed of The Angelus.

Angelus speed calc

"Centuries of pent up power unleashed in a nanosecond. The irresistible light and the immovable dark clashed like great titans over the face of the world, unleashing holocausts of pure force that made man's once-mighty nuclear weapons pale in comparison. Like immense dragon, continents wide, they twisted and thrashed until the oceans burned away, and the very earth beneath them crumbled apart and fell into the void of space."

Unleashed

So, The Angelus "unleashed" this much of powers in a "nanosecond". And according to the text above, it says "The irresistible light and the immovable dark clashed like great titans over the face of the world." it means that Jackie can react to her attack speed, and fight her back (but was gets overpowered by her, of course.)

Can someone calculate this? Thank you very much.

FanofRPGs said:
Just one thing, where did he shoot it from?
It's doesn't says directly, but from the picture, I see she shoot it from Holland Tunnel.

Wait, or you ask about The Echipse Cannon blows off half of the moon? If yes, them I'm sorry.

GHG4589 said:
FanofRPGs said:
It's doesn't says directly, but from the picture, I see she shoot it from Holland Tunnel.
Wait, or you ask about The Echipse Cannon blows off half of the moon? If yes, them I'm sorry.
The Angelus one, I did it already

FanofRPGs said:
GHG4589 said:
FanofRPGs said:
The Angelus one, I did it already
Oh, Thank you very much, where can I find your calculation?

Ankho1
"It's natural habitat is approximately 100,000 metres below sea level on the planet Shingki, which possesses a mass 10 times greater than that of Earth."
I don't know how to calc this, so can someone else do this?

Welp, to calculate the pressure undersea, use the equation P = P1 + pgh, where P1 is atmospheric pressure, p water density, g graviy, and h deep; would calculate it but I have no calculator and I'm using a phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back