• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The New Kid's Fart Abilities

Status
Not open for further replies.

GreyFang82

He/Him
So I don't want to go into the abilities of his classes and equipment... that's probably in a later date but What I do want to focus on is the abilties TNK gets that are based on his Farts.

So in Stick of Truth The New Kid gets "Magic ":

Dragonshout: Deals damage, Stuns, and Grosses out a single opponent.

What Abilities are these? Status Effect Inducement. Stun is what it sounds like... you can't do anything for a turn, and Gross Out Negation of Regenerationn and Healing.

Cup a Spell: Pisses off and Grosses Out a single opponent.

What Abilities are these? Status Effect Inducement. Pissing Someone off makes them unable to use their abilities and forces them to only attack. You already know what Gross Out does.

Sneaky Sqeaker: Gross Out AoE.

Nagasaki: AoE Version of Dragonshout.

In Fractured but Whole the New Kid gets "TimeFarts ":

Note: That for some of these abilities they come in two versions, exploration and combat. I'm not sure how we deal with them so I will ask for opinions on it.

Glitch

Exploration: "Cause a quantum shift in spacetime with Glitch, rewinding objects and living things back to a previous state of existence to overcome obstacles." This version can be spammed non-stop without pause while the Combat version requires a cooldown.

Combat: "In combat, TimeFart Glitch can cancel an enemy's turn, nullifying all damage they would have dealt." This version basically erases a person's actions but has a cooldown.

What Abilities are these? Now this is clearly Time Manipulation, but it has sub-abilities such as Resurrection or Healing by removing damage done, this can be seen as in a major plot pointwhere a main character dies and TNK turns back time resurrecting him and another person from death.

Pause

Exploration: "Let loose TimeFart Pause to temporarily stop time, rendering deadly hazards harmless and people highly punchable." This version lasts 4 seconds and can be spammed non-stop without pause.

Combat: "In combat, TimeFart Pause locks enemies in stasis so you can freely pummel them with your fists." This version lasts 10 seconds and also skips a person's turn however there is a cooldown.

What Abilities are these? Simply Time Stop.

Summon: "Release TimeFart Summon to bring your past self to the battlefield. For a limited time, this clone from your past fights by your side" This is purely combat based and has a cooldown.

What Abilities are these? Duplication + Time Manipulation.

Time Shift: "Thanks to the amplifying power of a working fan, you can subvert the Earth's rotation to shift between day or night." The New Kid uses a fan to skip forward in time at least 6 hours, likely more.

What Abilities are these? Time Manipulation.

Time Leap: The New Kid is able to Time Travel with his farts. The Time Frame seems to vary it can be 10 days or it can be years, but after the events of the story it seems he can control his destination. TNK is left uneffected by changes he made on the past however it is clear what he changed did still take effect.

What Abilities are these? Time Travel & Acausality (Type 1)

Unnamed Super Fart: As it suggests this is a fart done only once and is never truly explained but what happens is that the New Kid releases a fart SO strong that it sends everyone nearby 10 days into the future. This can be effectively done to BFR a person by using this fart and using Time Leap to return to the present time.

What Abilities are these? BFR & Time Manipulation

I think these need to be added to the Notable Technique section.

I think that you can apply it. It does not seem very controversial.

Okay. Thank you. Should we close this thread then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back