• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ability Page Creation (Power Destruction)

Hello everyone.

I have been working for some time on a new ability That I am surprised isn't already a official one.

Here is the sandbox for it.

Before anything else, I would like to ask if anyone is willing to add a image or Gif to it?

I am also looking for some more examples, Would like to have 2-3 examples per Type.

Now I am curious what I can do to improve it, and if we can make this from a sandbox into a official page. (This is my first ever time I made a sandbox and did all the work by myself so it may not be the best quality)

Now What can I do to improve it, and is it good/different enough to be made into it's own official page.

I hope we all have a civilized discussion and All of you have a great day!

Lastly I gotta thank everyone that is commenting in this thread, All opinions and comments are relevant and helpful for the progression of this CRT and ability creation. Both negative and positive once.

PS. I will update this CRT and sandbox along the duration of this CRT.

I am suggesting something like

type 1: current type 1 and type 2 mixed

type 2: for fundamental,information

type 3 : metaphysical aspect like plot ,concept etc.

don't know about magic though , since they won't be fundamental or concept by default

I got some suggestions regarding the defination of

1. Dependent Power Destruction: This type of power destruction involves targeting the source or mechanism by which a character gains or uses their powers. Once this source is destroyed, the character loses their abilities.

3. Destruction of Fundamental Aspects: This is a deeper level of power destruction, where something essential about the universe or the character's reality is altered, removing the basis for their powers. It goes beyond individual skills or objects to disrupt the underlying principles.

I'm pretty sure this is already covered in Power Nullification since it says this;
The effect may be temporary or permanent, and may be restricted by touch, or be something that the user can apply to any ability they see, or within a field that negates any powers within.

Back