• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Belisarius Cawl Rework plus New Trazyn Abilities (Warhammer 40,000)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AbaddonTheDisappointment

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Calculation Group
Time for another round of reworking outdated 40k profiles with Cawl as today's rework of choice

Old Profile:

New Profile:

Also, I got some new abilities for Trazyn as well as rewordings for some old ones:
  1. Rewording for his Time Stop/Time Manipulation: (Trazyn's stasis fields don't stop time or freeze targets, they entirely remove them from the timestream to stop them from moving)
  2. Non-Physical Interaction: (Literally grabbed data out of thin air before projecting the information in his hand)
Both of these are from The Fall of Cadia; Phase Seven; Chapter One

Last edited:
BASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASEDBASED

Shouldn't Cawl get prep via the ability to pull ******* titans and ships to the field with him?

Shouldn't Cawl get prep via the ability to pull ******* titans and ships to the field with him?
That's not something he does. Bro ain't an inquisitor who can just pull troops and powerful shit if he wants

Also if we want to say ships technically every 40k character has a ship they can use lol

That's not something he does. Bro ain't an inquisitor who can just pull troops and powerful shit if he wants

Also if we want to say ships technically every 40k character has a ship they can use lol
I mean he should probably still have prep cause, ya know, Mechanicus lord guy dude lol

I mean he should probably still have prep cause, ya know, Mechanicus lord guy dude lol
Eh every dude in 40k can have prep to pretty much field a shit ton of standard units but as for what Cawl can do with prep it's not like he can pull anything with it. Best he usually does with prep, from what I remember, is just bring his usual complement of skitarii or primaris if he's feeling spicy. I mean he already has a gun that pretty much one shots 99% of normal dudes in 40k.

Also removed the calc and the High 8-C+ stuff from Cawl's sandbox since the calc had to be reworked and now it's being contested so yeah. If anything I'll readd it in another CRT.

Wait, Cawl has no resistances? Lol trash.

All jokes aside, excellent job with his new page, and both that and Trazyn's power additions look good.

Minor thing: In his intelligence section, you should probably put "years" after "11,000".

Welp that's two admin approvals so I'm just gonna add these to the profiles

Edit: Added all the changes

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back