• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The most embarrassing things you did in VSBW?

Made this because i thought it would be fun sharing the things that you did in the past, now made you embarrassed just for remembering it

So let's go to the topic!!
"Her body is really nice,sure but people don't care and want her lose so hard."

You haven't changed much since then XD

Let the horni flow through you Vel.
The other day I was finding the artist for a Power Girl picture. I didn't realise the specific version on their page had a bit of nip and booba showing through her outfit, so technically I linked to hentai in front of everyone in the thread, which included AKM and Ant.

Definitely my most embarrassing moment...

One time I tried to link to a blog and I didn't know how to link, I was still new and it took me 3 posts before someone linked my own blog for myself, this happened not once but twice, and the first one was ignored and the second rejected and the worst part is that blog was important for a CRT that I was gonna show to like all the mods.

When I first joined I created a thread(probably in the wrong section) about an ability called "Manipulation Manipulation". The ability to use any ability with the word manipulation in it's name lol.
You dawg moment
images

Back when I joined the Wiki. I was a massive Konosuba wanker.

And accused the supporters (mainly Ant, Yuri etc) of being downplayers simply cause they didn't agree with my ratings.

And most of my ratings didn't have calcs and we're just guesses or just plain didn't make sense with bad formatting as well.

I honestly cringe looking back at my old threads and seeing how rude I was and also amazed at the patience Antvasima and QuasiYuri had dealing with me lmao. (How did I not get banned??!?!) I definitely fell into the stereotype of "ANgRy tEen BoY!" That I hate so much lol.

Tho now that I learnt the ins and outs of this Wiki and how things work for the most part.

I also managed to get a good part of the Konosuba characters to my preferred ratings that I argued aggressively for back then but this time via actual Calculations and Logic lmao.

And even created my own Character Profile!

Tho this doesn't just apply to Konosuba Was pretty unpleasant in general but I think I've gotten better.

Back when I joined the Wiki. I was a massive Konosuba wanker.

And accused the supporters (mainly Ant, Yuri etc) of being downplayers simply cause they didn't agree with my ratings.

And most of my ratings didn't have calcs and we're just guesses or just plain didn't make sense with bad formatting as well.

I honestly cringe looking back at my old threads and seeing how rude I was and also amazed at the patience Antvasima and QuasiYuri had dealing with me lmao. (How did I not get banned??!?!) I definitely fell into the stereotype of "ANgRy tEen BoY!" That I hate so much lol.

Tho now that I learnt the ins and outs of this Wiki and how things work for the most part.

I also managed to get a good part of the Konosuba characters to my preferred ratings that I argued aggressively for back then but this time via actual Calculations and Logic lmao.

And even created my own Character Profile!

Tho this doesn't just apply to Konosuba Was pretty unpleasant in general but I think I've gotten better.
yeah i remember, ahaha
you've come in a long way my buddy

I got two...

A few months ago I posted a thread pitting 9-B Saitama against Baldi (I thought it was a funny match-up considering the very basic similarities between them was that they were bald teachers who can one-shot their opponents, even though Saitama wasn't bald in that key.) However, I wasn't aware of the massive power gap between the two as it turned out Kid Saitama was more than 11 times stronger. Still being new to the forum, I counted all the people who were saying it was a stomp as votes. It didn't take long for someone to inform me that stomp comments didn't count as votes. Out of embarrassment I backspaced the numbers and never touched the thread again.

A few months later I posted another thread that pitted Kraven the Hunter against 5% Deku (I thought it was a good idea because I previously saw one of Kraven's outdated matches where he was victorious over Stain, so I thought it would be interesting to see what would happen if Kraven took Stain's place during the Hosu incident) once again people were saying it was a stomp for Kraven and that they knew nothing about the previous match-up between Stain and Kraven, so when I showed one of them the thread, they told me it was ancient due to it being posted in late 2019.

Last edited:
Another embarrassing moment i had:

So me, @Beast_Zero_Gudako (his first account was homusweethomu), and @Dat_Dot just chatting in indonesian in one of our walls in main wiki, and we posted some of local memes

And i posted a meme with a man got his hands blown up by firecracker, luckily i noticed it was too horrifying so i deleted it lmao
Y'all are wild. I have another Indonesian friend who's wild like this. Is this a common trait?

I just used to have some extremely moronic, idiotic and contradicting takes, man.

I still have some shitty takes like this, but at least its better now.

Bruh, there was this one ******* thread, Zoro vs Kojiro Sasaki from Fate. I had been arguing that because servants can sense shit like AE and NEP, that Sasaki had better senses than Zoro.

Let's just say I IMMEDIATELY played myself lol.

Back