• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The most embarrassing things you did in VSBW?

The very next comment is about Natsu also getting washed as well, which makes me all the happier that nowadays his strongest state is likely among the best High 6-A characters on the wiki
Nowadays there's so few of chars in VSBW that had a very bad records (lose streak)

I will miss the days when Esdeath was considered as the biggest loser and Mami with her mad records of winning tho lel

Just generally being salty in versus threads that had my favorite characters. I was way younger and dumb and though i stil feel the salt sometimes i kinda just walk away from things that piss me off.
The most salty time was when i made Meta Knight vs. Kirito and he was losing cause "fReEZe gG" and i closed the thread for a while until some people pointed it out and i ended up opening it.
I will be honest i felt a wave of relief when that one guy came in and nerfed the living hell out of SAO and dunked the freeze gg if i remember correctly. It was damn surprising to see the amount of crazy inconsistencies in his profile.

I joined the wiki.
6g5y5zo6buf31.jpg

This would have been a good comeback if I actually knew what it meant.
People often refer to lying as "capping". When someone says "that's cap", "that's big cap", or "that's a lotta cap", they're basically saying "you're lying."

Caps are also an alternate word for hat, so I compared the cap of your statement to a hypothetical hat collection to emphasize the amount of cap in what you said.

People often refer to lying as "capping". When someone says "that's cap", "that's big cap", or "that's a lotta cap", they're basically saying "you're lying."

Caps are also an alternate word for hat, so I compared the cap of your statement to a hypothetical hat collection to emphasize the amount of cap in what you said.
Oh, so a slang term for bullshit. Not that funny ngl.

I'm still struggling to remember anything embarrassing I've done online. It's hard for me to be embarrassed over the internet.

OH ok now I remember, I went absolutely livid and called the jojo supporters giorno cocksuckers and had a big rant about how jojo vs battles fans should be executed.

Then again, I guess that's more based than embarrassing.

OH ok now I remember, I went absolutely livid and called the jojo supporters giorno cocksuckers and had a big rant about how jojo vs battles fans should be executed.

Then again, I guess that's more based than embarrassing.
HAHA YEAH GOOD THING IM TOTALLY NOT A JOJO FAN
MAN WOULDN’T THAT BE AKWARD (lol jk)

So here is the excerpt:

"Jojo threads.

When I go on to Vs Debates and see a Jojo character, several emotions wash over me. A growing heat starts in my chest and bile begins to fill my throat. My body petrifies itself out of a feeling of fear and anger at Jojo fans. I am simultaneously scared and upset at them. I cannot control myself, why does hatred rise out of my body like so? This is a question I cannot answer, and an emotion I have given up on controlling. Perhaps my subconscious is fed up with my strong disagreement on the combat statistics and abilities of Jojo characters, and the shoddy reasoning behind them as well as the fact that a downgrade can never be possible due to the presence of the fans, who vastly outnumber any opponents the verse may have. We receive only slight AP downgrades to satiate our hunger for a more accurate representation of Jojo. This is a cursed existence. When I was a Jojo fan, oh! I would wank characters to kingdom come. The Living Tribunal’s existence refuted by GER, Batman would be unable to prepare himself for the might of Kira Yoshikage, and Novel Kars, with his grand and omnipotent powers soloing the likes of Warhammer and Shinza Bansho.

A Jojo fan no more.

I have lost hope in reality. How could people who believe the things I used to believe about Jojo exist? How could I exist back then? It is with a heavy heart that I realise, people exaggerate their favourite things. Since Jojo is on a lot of people’s favourite lists, who I believe also tend to overlap with fictional battle fans, such exaggeration and wank is not only to be expected but to be a given fact.
But the question remains. Why not focus on the things you love, rather than the things which you hate? And to that, my answer is simple. I must move away from Jojo entirely. I will not participate in Jojo threads, nor will I think about that verse any longer. It is time I look at verses that I love, of which there are many. Transformers, Star Wars, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Bionicle, and more. These verses all hold a special place in my heart, and it is time I appreciate them more, rather than hate on something I should just ignore."

The comments I mentioned before I couldn't find, but I derailed a Jojo CRT just to say those nasty things.

Oh I just remembered.
the first time someone explained the tiering system to me, I said “oh so Star Platinum is Street Level, because he can bend steel bars” and what followed was 5 hours of getting hated on because I forgor (💀) about the other feats SP has.

Back