• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vizer04

He/Him
Currently, Chi-Chi is listed as High 8-C, but i think she should be 5-C.

In her battle against Goku, she forced him to move and even jump high into the air in order to dodge her attacks.

On the other hand, Tien didn't even move to dodge Tao's attacks, and Goku was far stronger than Tien at this point. By this logic, she should be above Tao based on their respective fights.

Even at defeat she still fared better than him. The attack Goku used against Chi-Chi was a shockwave fist technique (Kobushi no Shōgekiha) Kami taught him that was enough to shock everyone (the audience couldn't even see what he did and Roshi himself had a hard time trying to comprehend what just happened) including Goku from it's sheer power, and even when he admitted to using too much energy she still got up just fine. This implies there was at least a bit of effort put into that attack.

Now some of you would say "but she was so much weaker than Goku that he defeated her extremely easily". If Chi-Chi really was that weak, then Goku easily could just used an ordinary kick for the ring out like he would against preliminary fodder. No excessive force, and she wouldn't be knocked out yet Toriyama had him use a technique Kami taught him in order to do just that.

On the other hand, Tao was considered weak by Tien (even told Tao to give up so he wouldn't humiliate him) and was knocked out by a single punch.

There's also that statement in the Daizenshū of her power level being similar to Master Roshi's.

In conclusion, Chi-Chi should at least scale to Cyborg Tao (here's my explanation to why Tao should also be 5-C).

TL;DR: Chi-Chi should have 5-C AP, Striking Strenght and Durability as well as Relativistic speed (scaling to Roshi's speed).

Currently, Chi-Chi is listed as High 8-C, but i think she should be 5-C.

In her battle against Goku, she forced him to move and even jump high into the air in order to dodge her attacks.

On the other hand, Tien didn't even move to dodge Tao's attacks, and Goku was far stronger than Tien at this point. By this logic, she should be above Tao based on their respective fights.
I am not sure, I feel that she Goku was holding back (He was), but even if this is accepted, this nowhere can be a solid 5-C, it should be a very very * POSSIBLY* rating, and if u dont mind, can u show the number of the chapter? I need to re-read the fight to make a proper answer

And do we have an official power level to Chichi? if it was like 180, she scales to moon feats, as master roshi kamehameha was 180

I am not sure, I feel that she Goku was holding back (He was), but even if this is accepted, this nowhere can be a solid 5-C, it should be a very very * POSSIBLY* rating, and if u dont mind, can u show the number of the chapter? I need to re-read the fight to make a proper answer
Even if he was massively holding back, that still doesn't explain why he didn't just dodge her the way Tien did, this being not even moving from his place. There's no reason for Goku to be acting the way he did if she's so ridiculously weak compared to him.

With that in mind you'd think Goku would react more a little more calmly to an apparent weakling like Chi-Chi.

If her power level is 130 then clearly Goku was holding back extensively and she shouldn't be 5-C.

Even if he was massively holding back, that still doesn't explain why he didn't just dodge her the way Tien did, this being not even moving from his place. There's no reason for Goku to be acting the way he did if she's so ridiculously weak compared to him.
Not true, when DB characters hold back, they can be hurt by lower AP, it is shown several times in the series, so, Goku acting that way doesnt rlly matter, but its not a proof that Chichi scales to him

U didnt got the point, if Chichi had a power level of 180, she would exactly scale to master roshi kamehameha that its moon level, and as I said, send the number of that chapter that chichi fight against goku
Small correction, the master roshi kamehameha was 170 pl, not 180*

Small correction, the master roshi kamehameha was 170 pl, not 180*
Still especially at this point in dragonball she doesn't scale at all and the linear power levels are leagues apart in what that reflects in the scaling

Still especially at this point in dragonball she doesn't scale at all and the linear power levels are leagues apart in what that reflects in the scaling
I mean, if she had a power level of 180, she would scale to the kamehameha that was moon level, it doesnt need to be linear if the power level is the same number to scale a character to other

In his fight against Jeice and Burter, he avoided their attacks with much more calmness and ease than he was Chi-Chi's. Those guys were struggling to even come close to landing a hit while Goku actually made a few surprised reactions when Chi-Chi attacked and was even forced into the air.

I mean, if she had a power level of 180, she would scale to the kamehameha that was moon level, it doesnt need to be linear if the power level is the same number to scale a character to other
Yeah I know that that's pretty obvious

In his fight against Jeice and Burter, he avoided their attacks with much more calmness and ease than he was Chi-Chi's. Those guys were struggling to even come close to landing a hit while Goku actually made a few surprised reactions when Chi-Chi attacked and was even forced into the air.
I mean, Goku stomped the ginyu forces, he cleary wasnt holding back that much there, but Chi-Chi case is a different case, why would Goku try to kill her or something? Comparing Goku vs Jeice and Burter to Goku vs Chi-Chi (martial arts is literally a sport and goku wasnt willing to kill or whatever)

So, the conclusion of this is that she doesn't scale to 5-C?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back