• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The most embarrassing things you did in VSBW?

Newest embarrassing thing i did: Argued on tier 1 and 0 purging thread which in truth only covered the FCOC wiki, not the main wiki
fpp,small,lustre,wall_texture,product,750x1000.jpg

Self-conscious as I am, my memory & self-awareness are too poor for me to recall what my most embarassing moment is, but I'm sure I have one, if only by comparison.
I'm open to people nominating posts or such of mine as embarassing moments if they want, though, lol.

Last edited:
Used a Pokemon card to try and get passive powernull for Arceus. It turned into a 500 post long thread, and ended up with all the Pokemon god tiers getting downgraded. Just six hours after the thread was made, I was so embarrassed about it, and wanted the whole thing to die.

Also this week, where I feel like I've bugged a lot of people, and posted in the wrong places, trying to make my first character page.

Last edited:
Bringing up the Meteor > Arceus thing as one of my first threads was embarrassing because it made me look like a troll/idiot.

Me accidentally publishing a blog as a character profile with zero links, jurisdictions, calcs, etc All because I didn't know about the sandbox function at time. (Great memories).

It's pretty much put me off from ever making a profile from scratch here.

That time I posted an image meant for an out of context image thread in a goodbye thread I considered leaving the site before remembering the person whose goodbye thread it was which gave me the courage to apologize also everything I did prior to the forum move.

My early days of Goosebumps powerscaling. Sucked because I was new. Over the years I've gotten way better at powerscaling and debating in general, albeit I rarely touch Goosebumps here anymore and have moved onto other things.

Last edited:
Wait really? I mean I debated him before on our speed standards, that was pretty fun.
Guess it must've been really fun.
Winning against Yuri is easy lol

Don't debate against him at all
Till he comes into your thread and you've got no choice but to reply.
That was when he tried to remove immeasurable. It didn't go well to say the least.
I wasn't around then but immeasurable must stay tbh or the standard of it can be more strict.

I said that Sans didn't have Teleportation, instead that he used "shortcuts"

And it was on the Content Revision thread

Back