• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Esdeath is a big loser in this wiki XD

Seriously,she is really OP in her universe but when she's paired with her enemy from another verse,she's looooooseeeeeee~ hhhhaaaaarrrddd~.And her notable lose.....ppfffffttt.....so phatetic.Her body is really nice,sure but people don't care and want her lose so hard.

I post this because there is no post to insulting her phatetic record,so yeah......

What do you think guys? is she a phatetic fighter in your eye?

Characters with more losses than wins generally have an unimpressive movesets for someone of their tiers, or for some reason always get put up against characters that resist their only hax, so there...

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
I wouldnt say pathetic.
Look at Natsu, his records are bad too.

Just gets put up against people with more hax.

Late reply,sorry <_<

Anyway i just seen Natsu records,so yeah Esdeath is not the only one with pathetic records and Natsu is deserve this record due of his boring,generic and nakama power bullsht protagonist (heck,Luffy,Naruto and Goku is better than this shit,**** Mashitma).If you want who is character that have a pathetic records aside this two?

Byakushiki Setsura said:
Characters with more losses than wins generally have an unimpressive movesets for someone of their tiers, or for some reason always get put up against characters that resist their only hax, so there...
Lest be honest,Esdeath hax is really boring (heck,all character from AGK verse is really boring).If you have a high ice resistance BAM! Mahapadma is useless (mahapadma is time freeze that different with generic time stop ability).

Esdeath is more like reverse Gilgamesh.

>bring Gilgamesh and his quality records of wins via SBA manip into this.

I guess Goku? While strong, he has little to no hax, and being in a tier that has plenty of hax spells trouble for him.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
I guess Goku? While strong, he has little to no hax, and being in a tier that has plenty of hax spells trouble for him.
Well, Goku win/loss ratio is not bad.

Because he's a joke maybe so his power are not effective in another universe.

No, he just kills fodder, not really impressive

Therefir said:
TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Well, Goku win/loss ratio is not bad.
You're right,Goku have a four win while his lose just three so yeah,not bad.And i believe Ultra instinct Goku now can competence with another lower than 3-A/3-A fighter.

I would pay to see the expresion of a saitama fan when he see the win/loss ratio.

Absolutely!

He's one of the weakest High 6As on this site and arguably the weakest 5B.

High 6A characters who can beat him...Uncountable

Gargoyle One said:
And? Not that impressive in High 3A
At first goku was also a very weak 3-A, but it became so strong that a very common argument was that goku one shot the opponent.

Gargoyle One said:
Esdeath: God tier of her verse, tons of losses.
Tatsumi and Akame: 2nd and 3rd, 4:2 ratio.

Ironic, the weaker characters have more wins
Lol XD.And now her lose ratio is increased with her match agaisnt Astolfo wich is ironic,Astolfo is not really strong in his/her verse and he/she can defeat Esdeath with his/her better hax.

So who next? Aokiji? STOMP!

Saber Artoria? EKUSUKARIBAAAA!!! BOOMMM!! END....

So yeah,poor Esdeath....

Lol XD.And now her lose ratio is increased with her match agaisnt Astolfo wich is ironic,Astolfo is not really strong in his/her verse and he/she can defeat Esdeath with his/her better hax.

So who next? Aokiji? STOMP!

Saber Artoria? EKUSUKARIBAAAA!!! BOOMMM!! END....

So yeah,poor Esdeath....

Esdeath is 7A, while Aokiji is 6B, is that relevant

She's Mid Tier for her tier so no.

Usually, when judging a character, usually, I just judge by how strong they are for their tier.

Saitama, insanely weak for his tier, no hax, lack of skill.

Boris as well, his speed is low end sub rel which is better then most but....Nowhere near people like Dark Schneider or Dante (Devil May Cry)

Esdeath is okay for her tier, Saitama and Boros are not

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Okay,now to main topic,is Esdeath really pathetic in your eye? @Gargoyle one,@Therefir,@WeeklyBattles,@Byakushiki Setsura.
She is a good villain, but his only good hax is time stop that can be counter with ice resistance, anyway she is not pathetic.

Zoro,no comment because he's my fav character XD.

Erza deserve it,she's piece of shit.

Zoro is much weaker then both Erza and Esdeath, your bias is showing.

Back