• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Monument Mythos Discussion Thread

Did we ever consider upgrading the D-Day Knight's speed with the Alcatraz checkmate? I know the whole house in the ocean thing is weird, but assuming the Lunarian ships in that are the same type of ship he destroyed, wouldn't it mean the Alcatraz Checkmate was able to blitz their blink of an eye movement speed?

Being able to block every single bullet during D-Day simultaneously could also possibly be calc'd
Send me a timestamp with the video, I'll check it out.

I just found it actually. To be honest I'm not too sure how good it would be. The most you can say is that he blocked at best >200 bullets in a few seconds, but that's assuming the statement only refers to those in the way of gunfire.

Last edited:
Did we ever consider upgrading the D-Day Knight's speed with the Alcatraz checkmate? I know the whole house in the ocean thing is weird, but assuming the Lunarian ships in that are the same type of ship he destroyed, wouldn't it mean the Alcatraz Checkmate was able to blitz their blink of an eye movement speed?
Do you have thoughts on this? @Matthew_Schroeder

Also it's unclear if this is the start of a another season for Monument Mythos or if this is a different universe.

Hmm, what about the trinity desk? Which verse does it belong to?
It's likely a new universe entirely along with whatever OTHEROPPENHEIMER and LIBERTYLUNG being yet another new universe.

Also I re-read the Discord Q&A (Link to PDF copy of text here) and I think the Air Force One Angel and Nixon should get Existence Erasure and those two in addition to the Queen of the Lunarians should get "possibly Void Manipulation" due to Alex saying that when you're evicted from reality/fictionalized, "you're no longer a part of their world," on a local level, "the Earth is made VOID," on a planetary level, and "that universe no longer exists after that," on a cosmic level.

I just did the math on this. The feat stays "in the span of a single blink, the stars had traveled from the top of clouds to just above the surface of the water". Assuming one blink is 0.1 seconds, and that Cirrus clouds (the highest clouds, considering he says the top of clouds rather than just clouds) sit at 15,000-30,000 feet, we can say that the ships moved at Mach 133.294460641 at a low end and Mach 266.588921283 at a high end (both MHS).

Alex just having a ******* mental breakdown right now.
I can't blame the guy, he's been pumping out videos like there is no tomorrow. Although I am getting annoyed that he keeps removing content. I kinda understand why he moved the Nixonverse to be unlisted, but why he kinda left the trinity desk unfinished and basically whipped away the AMERICAN ANATOMY series just doesn't make sense. I hope he isn't gone forever though.

I keep on hearing that there is a possibility that either A, or this mental break will actually be explained as a part of the story (like how he explained the transition from Alex Kansas to Mr. Manticore as Mr. Manticore eating Alex), or B, the mental break itself is a part of the story. We know from the White House Heart video that the Heart basically was a major cognitohazard, and even right before the American Anatomy/Trinity desk videos were removed the uploads images were changed to "Property of DOCters". So it is possible that this is just part of the story. The only thing making this seem less likely than actually in the story is that Mr. Manticore announced his break on Reddit too.

Question: Should the Horned Serpent have Type 6 Immortality and/or possession for seemingly possessing The Last Son?

It's not a part of the story. Alex is a real person and he suffers from anxiety.
I'm not saying it is inherently part of the story. Just that he could make up an in-story explanation for his absence ALONG WITH his out-of-story explanation of taking a mental break after he is done with his break. Like with the Mr. Manticore thing, It was given an in-story and out-of-story explanation.

Question: Should the Horned Serpent have Type 6 Immortality and/or possession for seemingly possessing The Last Son?
Yeah it should have possession, because it's safe to assume that it was the same being that destroyed the Deanverse.

Yeah it should have possession, because it's safe to assume that it was the same being that destroyed the Deanverse.
According to the QnA, the Last Son's Horned Serpent form was more him just assuming that form. Essentially, he was in such a bad mindset, he began transforming into the greatest evil he knew of, thus the Horned Serpent. I might be paraphrasing a bit too much here though.

I am so confused

From what i assume, The Trinity Desk is yet another alternate universe and i bet the bodies in the desk was probably done by some criminal or some supernatural being, the video is just too confusing to me.

From what i assume, The Trinity Desk is yet another alternate universe and i bet the bodies in the desk was probably done by some criminal or some supernatural being, the video is just too confusing to me.
Yeah the video is confusing, but I'm confused about the new playlist.

The series is back but Alex removed the last two videos. He says the series is "concluded".

Basically it's an abandoned project. Alex is leaving it in an unfinished state for us at least.

It's less incomplete and more just clipped to what he wants the story to be. As he said, the 6 episode Trinity desk project is basically all that he feels he wanted to convey. At this point, it's just a matter of decoding the story.

Plus, the descriptions are all changed. Each one is sort of a variation of the other. The only ones of note really are the last two. OtherOppenheimer refers to a Son being invisible while LibertyLung refers to the universe being invisible. It's pretty cryptic compared to every other story, so I hope he comes back to it one day. especially cause I feel like American Anatomy would have been cool as a standalone project connected to the Trinity Desk.

By the way, I noticed that the Nixonverse videos are currently unlisted, yet can still easily be accessed via playlists. Is there a reason for this?

Also, I keep seeing footage of the Last Son of Alcatraz's origin story, the beginning of his powers, yet I cannot find the video for this anywhere. Could someone point me it's way?

Edit: I found it, it's in THE D-DAY KNIGHT RETURNS. I neglected to check it as I assumed that The Last Son would be uninvolved.

Back