• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Monument Mythos Discussion Thread

Alright I'm reading the CRT and to be frank I have no idea how exactly to add most of this stuff to the profile, or what to interpret it as.

Mind if I help out with this as well?
Edit: Also I did a very rough estimation for the AFOA crater statement, guessed he was referencing a crater like Tycho, and after using this equation got a very solid High 6-A rating for the crater (85000 m, collapse factor of 17.71, moon gravity of 1.62, meteorite density of 3.5 g/cm^3, and moon rock density of 1.96 g/cm^3 (And yes, I did double check with kg/m^3 and I got the same thing)), and got 5.594x10^15 kt of TNT)

Last edited:
Mind if I help out with this as well?
Edit: Also I did a very rough estimation for the AFOA crater statement, guessed he was referencing a crater like Tycho, and after using this equation got a very solid High 6-A rating for the crater (85000 m, collapse factor of 17.71, moon gravity of 1.62, meteorite density of 3.5 g/cm^3, and moon rock density of 1.96 g/cm^3 (And yes, I did double check with kg/m^3 and I got the same thing)), and got 5.594x10^15 kt of TNT)
What's the feat again?

Also, should I just change the Last Son from 7-B to 7-A in accordance to my calc (And also the other extensions of Nixon as well as Nixon himself according to the calc as well)?

Also, should I just change the Last Son from 7-B to 7-A in accordance to my calc (And also the other extensions of Nixon as well as Nixon himself according to the calc as well)?
You need to get that calc evaluated first before applying that

So, can I assume everyone has heard of the controversy involving Alex?
Also why doesn't this have the Monument Mythos tag?

Apparently, Mister Maticore is making new videos for a seemingly new universe.
They aren't new videos it seems. From what I can tell they are reuploaded of his older works. It's a similar thing with little lanky and the crescent king videos, they are just reuploaded of old ones. Still, though, he isn't making things easier timeline-wise (at least for the nixonverse by uploading them. I still don't get how the hell the house in the ocean video is in the nixonverse when the crescent king is completely different in that

Also, if it ever gets made into a series or is added to one, the Yellowmen should probably get a page. Who knows though since the Croatoan has just been chilling as its own profile off of the verse page for ages.

Also, if it ever gets made into a series or is added to one, the Yellowmen should probably get a page. Who knows though since the Croatoan has just been chilling as its own profile off of the verse page for ages.
Should I just add an "Other" section for The Croatoan specifically as well as any other minor projects like The Yellowman (Or possibly changing THITO into the Other section)?

ezxkMcc.png

Looks like i was right.

The one thing that confuses me about the playlist is that the videos about little lanky and the crescent king are in the new playlist.

Because when we left off on Season 2 of Monument Mythos, The Horned Serpent basically destroyed the Earth and created many cornerworlds, i have no idea how this season is gonna start but i'm really interested.
I see. But what does the new Youniverse show?

Two things. One, Is there any reason for us to connect the Executive Shutdown to the mainline wiki page if we ever add something like the Cheney G.R.A.Y. Suit? I mean it isn't Alex's series, but he did collaborate on it.

Also, I think it would definitely be best to just lump THITO content, Chase, The Trinity Desk Project, and the Yellowman Page if it ever gets made into just an "other" section. We could possibly even add in the corner folk since the corner folk series was changed to "?" recently instead of it being in the monument mythos.

Two things. One, Is there any reason for us to connect the Executive Shutdown to the mainline wiki page if we ever add something like the Cheney G.R.A.Y. Suit? I mean it isn't Alex's series, but he did collaborate on it.
I kinda want to change the Verse Page to "Mister Manticore" to allow all of his stuff to get profiles.

Honestly, I'm gonna redo the Croatoan calc. Idk why we have its body in the video being up to its legs when it clearly shows it only goes up to its knees. It puts him in the 7-B range instead of 7-C if I had to guess.

We can see that it goes up to the hips?
I can kinda see what you mean, but it isn't fully up to the hips. Probably about somewhere between halfway up its thigh to around the bottom of the hips. Even then, the legs are around 45% of a person's height, not 50%. Here specifically https://www.google.com/search?q=how+tall+are+the+average+male's+legs&rlz=1CASFKO_enUS1000&oq=how+tall+are+the+average+male's+legs&aqs=chrome..69i57j33i160l2.6886j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&safe=active&ssui=on

Last edited:
Back