• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Monument Mythos Discussion Thread

I feel like Angel alone has faster feats due to the nature of their attacks, though I'm unsure what they'd classify as. Could be some form of electricity, light, something else, not sure if I totally recall, but Freedom's speed could potentially scale a bit above HS, maybe to at the very least MHS

All House in the Ocean Videos have been privated and replaced by this "There Is No House in the Ocean" video.

ARG moment.

There is no House in the Ocean. Alex deleted it permanently, unless something dramatically changed. The series is meant to live on in viewers' memories as an ethereal nostalgic feeling. He is cool with discussion and fan content made of the series, but he doesn't want the videos themselves to be uploaded again.

I still have an archive of the entire series and its adjacent videos btw.

Screenshot_20220511-103826-877.jpg

We are finally back

Yeah I'm going to be making profiles for more characters.

I hope tomorrow's episode doesn't reveal that Dean is evil or something. I kinda love him too much.

Yeah I'm going to be making profiles for more characters.

I hope tomorrow's episode doesn't reveal that Dean is evil or something. I kinda love him too much.
I don't know what the next episode is going to be about, it'll clearly be after The Horned Serpent destroyed the Earth and turned every survivor into cornerfolk or some other thing.

We can see him shooting out from the Horned Serpent in the beginning. He's the last son of a doomed world, I suppose, just like Superman but I guess his world is the Deanverse Earth.

And about James Dean, i assume he survived the car crash in the video, likely due to this "superman" like entity saving him.

All that's left to do are the profiles for Freedom and the Horned Serpent, and to improve the profiles for the Suez Canal Crab and The Angel

All that's left to do are the profiles for Freedom and the Horned Serpent, and to improve the profiles for the Suez Canal Crab and The Angel
I think Freedom should have pain resistance due to getting hit by gunfire by the ADA, as for other characters as Canyon Crowns i think they was used as a weapon during the war.

I've heard about this a lot, and I decided that I'd give this a shot. Does anyone know where I should start on this?

Still so wild that we went from National Monuments and American Presidents to Superman.
I suppose it makes sense, he is the logical next step in Americana following everything the series has already covered.

So in the second episode about Mount Rushmore Memorial Center being vandalized, any idea who did it? And I do got a lot of questions for when the heads were growing thorns over their heads at the end.

So in the second episode about Mount Rushmore Memorial Center being vandalized, any idea who did it? And I do got a lot of questions for when the heads were growing thorns over their heads at the end.
That's basically the ADA (the anti dean association) and the thorns growing over the heads are the special trees.

Also I guess this proves the Deanverse Timeline is gone so Low 2-C Serpent?
Not quite. Until we can prove the Horned Serpent shifted universes, we should keep it at 5-B (or High 5-A), rather than immediately jumping to 3-A or 2-C. If we do get that confirmation, I'd be willing to accept a universal-tier Horned Serpent, but until then, let's play it safe.

Anyway, for the D-Day Knight, I think so far we have Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Flight, Large Size (Type 0), Size Manipulation, and possibly both Fate Manipulation and resistance to Fate Manipulation.

Not quite. Until we can prove the Horned Serpent shifted universes, we should keep it at 5-B (or High 5-A), rather than immediately jumping to 3-A or 2-C. If we do get that confirmation, I'd be willing to accept a universal-tier Horned Serpent, but until then, let's play it safe.
Only with Wonderland.

So, for Immortality, I think Type 1 is the most likely here. She didn't really demonstrate other types of immortality, and being a statue likely means she's immune to most natural causes like illness or aging.

Anyway, for the Horned Serpent, I think the power list should be: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Large Size (Type 5), Immortality (Type 1), Electricity Manipulation, Energy Manipulation, Portal Creation, Dimensional Travel, Pocket Reality Manipulation, Spatial Manipulation (Serves as a Nexus for inter-timeline travel), Avatar Creation (via the The Special Trees), and Dream Manipulation (Manipulated the dreams of Ferdinand de Lesseps to create the Suez Canal).

Last edited:
Imagine if this verse gets a tier 1 character

Back