• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Monument Mythos CRT (A big one)

Ultima_Reality

?????????
VS Battles
Administrator
Frankly not too sure, but, regardless, here it goes:

So, a week or so ago, the creator of Monument Mythos did an official Q&A (On Discord) where he answered questions from fans of the series that got to participate in it. As it turns out, people archived and transcribed the Q&A, and a lot of interesting information was to be found in those answers.

Link here

Getting into it:

George Washington

What is the true nature of Wonderland and The Horned Serpent, are they are one and the same, is the Serpent inside Wonderland, did it create Wonderland?

Well, the answer lies in Wonderland’s true name, “The Horned Serpent Metastructure”. Our brains can only picture The Horned Serpent as a three-dimensional being, but in reality, it is abstract. The Serpent and Wonderland, they are one and the same, but our brains can only see one aspect at a time, so they appear separate. We can only observe three-dimensional space, we can only perceive things in the material world, but it is really much deeper than that. And in Wonderland, time is irrelevant. Truly irrelevant, so it’s hard to wrap your head around the chronology of it. It doesn't matter when George Washington entered Wonderland or became a part of it.

So, Mister Manticore has confirmed what was previously implied but not elaborated upon: The Horned Serpent and Wonderland, the plane of existence which the Special Trees come from, are in fact one and the same. Further, the Serpent itself is a being that exists much deeper than three-dimensional space, and the material world, and it only appears separate from Wonderland because they are both facets of a much larger higher-dimensional entity, the whole of which we can't perceive. For reference, Wonderland is seemingly infinite in size (Keyword being "seemingly," though)

Ontop of that, time is stated to be irrelevant in Wonderland. And in a later answer, Mister Manticore then clarifies that, yeah, time doesn't exist in the place:

Could a person survive indefinitely in Wonderland?

Yes, in theory it is possible for a person to survive in Wonderland for the rest of eternity. Time doesn't exist there, after all. The real question is whether or not it would be possible to survive in Wonderland AFTER The Great Division?

And this is actually supported in-verse. The Horned Serpent is, after all, just what became of George Washington after he tried to cut down one of the Special Trees and got sent to Wonderland. And yet, as we've already established, the Horned Serpent is Wonderland, so Washington is paradoxically responsible for his own transformation into a God, meaning that the Horned Serpent Metastructure is (Apparently) singular for all points in time.

There is more. In the last episode of the Monument Mythos proper, the Horned Serpent wakes up and seemingly alters the universe in an extremely severe way that turns it into a dimension called "The Cornerworld" in a cataclysm known as the Great Division. According to the Q&A, the Serpent's awakening actually tore reality apart, and the "Cornerworld" birthed during that event is actually a multitude of Cornerworlds:

What is the deal with the giant explosion, and did The Great Division affect every universe?

At the end ALCATRAZAPOCALYPSE, The Horned Serpent breaks loose from the Earth and rips reality apart, and in the process, it creates a myriad of new worlds (The Cornerworlds). But The Great Division didn't affect every universe, no.

Which Manticore later confirms by saying the Cornerfolk, the survivors of the Great Division, actually don't have a home universe at all, and just constantly travel through several realities:

What is going on with the Cornerfolk? Do they live in their own universe? Did the Deanverse become the Cornerfolk Universe?

The Cornerfolk are a Transdimensional Species. That means that they can pass through dimensions. They don’t live in their own separate universe, they pass through. They are always passing through many universes.

The series proper affirms this, as well. As seen by the video's narration, the old reality (The "Deanverse") is gone; it's so gone, in fact, that survivors from it don't have a set course in history anymore, and are beings gifted with true free will that don't operate deterministically at all.

So, from this alone, the old snake is getting a solid Low 2-C tier, as well as Type 4 Acausality and Higher-Dimensional Existence.

Alcatraz and Richard Nixon

For starters:

What does the Alcatraz Zone look like, is it just an uncounted number of Alcatraz Islands side by side or is it just a copy of America?

The Alcatraz Zone, at least the portion of it that extended all the way to West Texas in 2003, looks like this H.R. Giger-esque fleshy biomechanical landscape, all dead-looking yet moving, pulsing Alcatraz Flesh fused with the Earth. Beyond West Texas, Alcatraz evolved enough that it learned to copy the land more deeply, so while one third of the United States still looked like it was made of Alcatraz Matter, the rest also was although nobody could notice the difference.

That is what Leonard Morlin realized in 2022. He realized that although one-third of the United States looks like Alcatraz Matter, the remainder two-thirds had been assimilated as well, athough nobody realized. Alcatraz has learned, perhaps in cooperation with an extension of The Horned Serpent Metastructure, to copy its surroundings so deeply that they became indistinguishable from the originals.

What are the origins of Alcatraz, and is Richard Nixon an Alcatraz Copy?

We do not know whether the Alcatraz Matter produced Nixon or not. Well, let me explain.
I think that a great parallel to Alcatraz is "The Thing" from the 1982 John Carpenter movie.
It's this parasitic life-form that absorbs and then copies other individuals. It doesn't have an original form. "Alcatraz" could be a creature from another dimension entirely that simply arrived on the Deanverse, and Alcatraz Island is just the form that we came to know it as.

Alcatraz is a living organism, and like all living organisms it seeks the best conditions to survive and thrive. It adapts and evolves with the environment.

So, when The Great Division occurred, and Alcatraz was forced to leave the Deanverse behind to survive, it simply used all it had learned to take on a form it knew would provide it with the most power, the best chances of survival and success. Because when The Great Division happened in 2022, Nixon was old and senile, if not outright dead, but once something has been assimilated by Alcatraz Matter, Alcatraz can do anything with it, it has all its knowledge, so it could easily take on the form of Richard Nixon in his prime

Alcatraz is, in fact, sapient, and very intelligent as well, enough to cooperate with the Horned Serpent and its extensions to bring about the Great Division. Not only that, but it also absorbs the knowledge of everything that it assimilates. Given that, by ALCATRAZAPOCALYPSE, it had assimilated all of America, that speaks volumes of its intelligence.

Not only that, but Richard Nixon's divine form is itself simply a piece of Alcatraz that mimicked the nature of the Horned Serpent Metastructure and flew off into another universe:

Is Richard Nixon supposed to be a Special Tree, since we know that they can take humanoid forms and he came out of The Horned Serpent which generates the Special Trees?

Fantastic question! Indeed, I think that Nixon has definitely inherited some powers from the Special Trees, including teleportation, levitation and a sort of all-knowing wisdom. But really, he is a mass of Alcatraz that, thanks to The Great Division, has assimilated and adapted the nature of the Horned Serpent Metastructure into itself. That's why he's so powerful, so divine, he's an amalgamation of all these forces of his universe. Much like how Alcatraz drew power from the lifeforce of the Earth, which was The Horned Serpent, so too Nixon was the embodiment of all the power of the Deanverse.

From this, Alcatraz gets Power Mimicry to go along with its Absorption, as well as Extraordinary Genius intelligence. Moreover, since Nixon is just the result of a fragment of it adopting the nature of the Horned Serpent for itself, that means Washington gets whatever Nixon has, and most likely upscales from him on that front as well.

As for Nixon himself:

By the time it came to do recording and editing work on the voice of Richard Nixon, I was already aware of the Watchmen connection. And so, it was sort of an opportunity to portray the voice of Dr. Manhattan as I envisioned it, because I don't particularly believe that either Watchmen adaptation did a good job with Dr. Manhattan's voice. Or at least, it didn't capture the impression that I had when reading the comic.

Lev of course did a terrific job voicing Nixon, and you can see in the finished product that there are all these layers to Nixon's voice, these echoes and reverbs that aren't quite so clear, some of them are going forwards, others are going backwards, it creates this stunning effect. And the idea is that Richard Nixon's presence produces a temporal distortion, and so his voice echoes backwards and forwards in time.

So, basically, his presence alone creates a temporal distortion, and causes his voice to echo through time as well, and not just space. It's a neat little detail, and, obviously, Time Manipulation.

The Son, The Knight and The Queen

So, firstly, we got confirmation that the D-Day Knight's "Alcatraz Checkmate" didn't affect just the Lunarians. The Knight covered the entirety of the United States and became the landscape itself during the event (Kinda obvious anyway, in my opinion, given he is actually shown expanding over the entire country, but, ah well):

Who exactly is the horned figure in "The Ed Dwight Paradox", is it The Knight or The Son?

The creature that is seen in the middle of Ed Dwight Paradox, I call it "The Crescent Creature", is the final form of The Crescent King. Because it never wanted to be The Crescent King, so when it finally broke free of Lunarian control, it regresses itself into this more bestial and monstrous shape.

I noticed that there was a lot of controversy in the subreddit about the identity of that creature, on whether it was The Son and The Knight, and while I think it'd be fun to let people speculate, I'd rather set things straight; It's The Son. A lot of people thought it was The Knight because of the phrase “Grief made him a monster”, but that phrase isn’t exclusive to The Knight. It can apply to a lot of different characters in The Mythos and in Real Life.

Plus, it'd be weird if it was The Knight, because after releasing all of the Alcatraz Matter within him, The Knight became the landscape itself that The Crescent Creature stood on.

When Alcatraz consumes the world, does what happened to The D-Day Knight’s face also happen to the people and the landscape? Was America destroyed before before the fictionalization?

That’s up to Alcatraz. It can perfectly imitate anyone, but in the case of “The Ed Dwight Paradox” it sort of coats the country in this fleshy biomechanical mass. People are underneath it, in the same way as The Queen is absorbed. It covers and absorbs the country in the same way it consumed the West Coast.

As for the fate of America, it’s left ambiguous. We get a glimpse of the American landscape in the footage of The Crescent Creature. The world looks apocalyptic, and looking closely you can see that it is both artificial and organic, and that is the closest to how Alcatraz represents itself. America does not look the same, it’s changed so much that you could say that it died, it was destroyed.

As an American, we sort of talk so much about how borders are important to us, and so when all borders are fully eliminated, America is in a sense destroyed.

Not only that, but the assimilation also moved the country itself, which is what this little frame is supposed to mean.

In “The Ed Dwight Paradox”, during the Alcatraz Checkmate sequence, the map of America moves at 1:58. What does this mean?

During the expansion of Alcatraz, the United States goes forward quickly. It is a frugal way of suggesting that the expansion of Alcatraz, of The Knight’s biology, has conveyed a sense of movement for the country as a whole.

Having that footage of the map moving for a fraction of a second conveys the geological movement that not only did Alcatraz expand, but the United States was physically affected by it.

The assimilation on its own is already pretty easily Tier 6, High 6-B to be exact, but the movement it forced upon the country can probably net some pretty decent results if calced (Although the representation itself is so abstract that I don't know if you could get any accurate estimates from it). It can feasibly be higher, given that the video clearly shows the Knight expanding beyond the United States, but that's good as a low-ball, at least.

For the Last Son, we have this, which speaks for itself:

How did The Crescent King turn into The Horned Serpent at the end of "The Ed Dwight Paradox"?

Well, The Horned Serpent is, in a sense, the main antagonist, the parasite of the Deanverse. But it is also the essence of it, all its horrors, all of its worst aspects.

The idea here is that in The Nixonverse, that Crescent Creature, though against his will, ended up satisfying that same function. I don't think it's a problem to tell you that the footage of that giant crying creature was recorded by Molly Avenue. She's the one who has been gathering the VHS tapes and audio recordings of The Nixonverse and assembling them to tell this story. And Molly Avenue is aware of the existence of other universes and The Great Division, and that is why she types "The Horned Serpent Lives" on the screen.

It's not a stretch to say that, had Nixon not fictionalized the world, that Crescent Creature would have burrowed into the Earth and truly become a new Horned Serpent, and in doing so bring about a world very similar to the Deanverse, with Wonderland, and Special Trees, and which would inevitably face the same end as the Deanverse.

So he gets a key for his bestial state seen in The Ed Dwight Paradox, which would just scale off of his other forms but have an additional "will eventually become Low 2-C" ontop of that.

And the Queen gets... nothing, really. Aside from the fact she is kinda big:

How tall is The Queen of the Lunarians?

Rather than to give you an exact numerical value, I would suggest you take another look at the images in the "The Queen of the Lunarians" short film, particularly the one where The Queen is sitting on top of the Apollo 11 Lunar Module. You'll see that she's just as tall if not taller than the module itself. So yeah, she was certainly bigger than anyone else on the moon.

And implied to have created the Lunarians from herself:

Are the Lunarians their own species or are they also extensions of Nixon?

Excellent question. I think you'll find your answer on the fact that outside of The Queen herself, we are never shown a single glimpse of any other Lunarian.

Finally, I'd also like to tackle something about the current justifications for 7-B. From the Last Son's profile:

Likely City level (Should at least be comparable to his own durability)

I find this justification pretty shaky, overall. The Last Son never actually fights anyone on his own level, nor does much of anything that'd indicate he scales to his own durability from my recollection. Although this most likely wouldn't apply to the Crescent King, since Richard Nixon considers him a direct threat to himself, so much so that he had to become involved in humanity's affairs to stop the King. He only chose to not engage in direct physical combat because that would result in the destruction of the world.

The Special Trees

So, currently, the durability of the Special Trees is listed as the following:

At least Building level+, possibly Town level (The Special Tree encountered by John D. Rockefeller was unscratched by 100 sticks of dynamite exploding around it, which would produce an explosion of this level, and a fully grown Special Tree is much larger than that particular Tree. According to Leonard W. Morlin, nothing short of a nuclear bomb can destroy a Special Tree, but due to Leonard Morlin's unwilling deal with the ADA to spread misinformation, it is unknown if this is legitimate or not)

Yeah, about that:

What was the purpose of LINCOLNLOOKER? Was it always meant to be ADA Propaganda or was it originally self-contained?

When I first came up with the episode LINCOLNLOOKER, it was meant to be a self-contained thing. Fairly self-explanatory. It was meant to further this universe and the idea of monuments hiding these hideous creatures, sort of like a “Monster of the Week”. It's presented in an ambiguous format to left the viewer wondering. People hoped that I would bring them back and asked for me to bring them back and I didn't know how I could even bring it back without making it repetitive. That's when I came up with the angle of the ADA.

I realized that the story of the Lincoln Lookers was so outrageous that it was the perfect subject for it to be embellished by the ADA. That isn't to say that there are no Lincoln Lookers. I am strongly against the idea that ALCATRAZAPOCALYPSE retconned previous episode. It didn't retcon anything, those events still happened. There are Lincoln Lookers.

The events of LINCOLNLOOKER and STARRYSPHINX still happened, but you shouldn't take the ADA's explanation of what they are as gospel. They are definitely embellishing and skewing the truth for their agenda.

What was the solution discovered in 1945 that allowed the Special Trees to permanently be killed?

I think the date itself is fairly self-explanatory, you just need to look at what happened in 1945 and you'll easily figure out. The year implies the solution, it obviously had something to do with the tests on Trinity. Which of course, is a solution that creates its own problems.

So, basically, not everything that Leonard said was misinformation crafted by the ADA, and Mister Manticore confirms without a shadow of a doubt later on that, yeah, a nuclear bomb being the sole answer to a Special Tree is very much true.

Also, they should get Fusionism:

What is the deal with the hundreds of people that Virginia saw running in Wonderland, are they even people?

They were people. It would be weird for Wonderland to have existed for as long as it has, forever, without it amassing a population of humans inside it. All these people, all these missing people from the outerworld. The Climbers are people too. Well, most of them were people, but there were also animals, fauna, and some amalgamations of people and animals. That was an idea I had but didn't get to explore.

Freedom and the Airforce One Angel

This is probably the weirdest part of the whole Q&A, but, regardless:

If The Great Division hadn’t happened, who would have won in the fight between Freedom and The Angel?

Well, the battle between Freedom and The Angel caused the Great Division. Their battle cracked the Earth and released The Horned Serpent. So really, there is no possible outcome where their battle did not lead to The Great Division, because you have these two powerful beings who are both equally powerful, infinitely powerful really, clashing with each other. It’s the unstoppable force against the immovable object, neither can win.

What do you mean when you say that Freedom and The Angel are "Infinitely Powerful"?

I think that Freedom and The Angel are both anomalies in the fabric of reality in the Deanverse. They are beings which should not exist, who don’t follow any kind of laws of physics that we follow. On a metaphysical level, once you break enough rules, you can sort of do whatever you want. And they have surely decided to not follow the rules of the world.

So, yeah. Freedom and the Airforce One Angel are actually tears in the fabric of reality, beings that simply shouldn't exist, and so they are unbound from all of the laws of the universe and can do literally "whatever they want" as a result of that. Mister Manticore even goes as far as saying they are infinitely powerful, and that their battle is an "unstoppable force vs immovable object" situation where there can be no winner. He also seems to allude to that earlier on, by saying the Angel is an "all-powerful entity."

About the serpent skull that was seen inside the Anti-Airship Death Ray in "ROCKEFELLERREVELATION," is there is a revelation between it and George Washington's skull which The D-Day Knight wore?

Yes, there is a connection between the serpent skull and Washington's skull. That skull is what gave the laser its power, that's why the laser was so powerful that it could destroy the airship and turn those soldiers into an all-powerful entity.

Ontop of that, their battle is what caused the Great Division. They damaged the Earth enough to awaken the Horned Serpent sleeping in its core, and then the apocalypse happened from there, which is pretty much what the ADA predicted would happen earlier in the series, and which coincides pretty well with what happens in ALCATRAZAPOCALYPSE proper: We are shown a little simulation outlining the government's plan to get rid of both Freedom and the Angel by pitting them in a battle of mutually assured destruction, and then the video cuts to the Earth blowing up as the Horned Serpent awakes.

Note, though, that the explosion itself was the Serpent's doing. Freedom and the Angel just damaged the Earth enough for it to wake up and break loose to begin with, as Mister Manticore said in one of his answers from the Q&A. We don't get any visuals for the damage they did, either, so the feat itself is most likely unusable, unfortunately.

So... Yeah. I guess Freedom and the Angel may get "possibly High 3-A" high-ends...? I'm honestly not sure. Regardless of what we rate them as, they get Reality Warping and Physics Manipulation (As well as resistance to the latter), at the least.

Freedom's Giza Glass Sword is also apparently able to be used as protection against Alcatraz's sub-atomic assimilation somehow, so, she gets some limited form of Matter Manipulation off of that:

Were The Angel and Freedom copied by Alcatraz or were they still the same?

My headcanon is that they were one of the few beings who were aware of what was going on and avoided what happen. The Angel has a sort of plasmic ability while Freedom has the Giza Glass Sword and could certainly avoid being copied. And also, Alcatraz probably knew that those beings were needed to bring about the end, and so it didn’t interfere with them

Also, Freedom is apparently inspired by Dracula, going by this answer:

Freedom is actually inspired by Dracula, believe it or not. That's what that whole story was meant to be, it was my riff on Dracula. There are many similarities, Freedom is this horrific creature which skins and eats this little girl, which is definitely intended to be a riff on the Vampiric legends of old, of drinking human blood and eating human flesh. And the Monarca, the ship that takes Freedom to the US is kinda like the Demeter, the ship that brings Dracula to England in Bram Stoker's novel. So that's what Freedom was, an Italian Dracula.

So, have this (God bless whoever drew this picture):

huh_gugh_whuh.png

Ah, its finally here, nice.

As someone who conversed with you on this, I agree with everything here, although neutral on the High 3-A angel/freedom.

Although I have a question about one thing
think that Freedom and The Angel are both anomalies in the fabric of reality in the Deanverse. They are beings which should not exist, who don’t follow any kind of laws of physics that we follow. On a metaphysical level, once you break enough rules, you can sort of do whatever you want. And they have surely decided to not follow the rules of the world.
Shouldn't this give acausality? this feels like an acausality thing.

Last edited:
1. I was correct, and all of you should revere me.

2. That Dracula image would be immaculate if Freedom didn't contain the conscious of a child.

3. I agree, although one thing I will mention is that resistance to matter manipulation wouldn't be applicable only to Freedom. Mister Manticore mentions that The Angel's plasma structure would also allow it to negate the assimilation.

4. The Angel and Freedom's Tier I have not yet formulated an opinion on.

Actually, another addition I would propose.

Freedom should also be given Multiple Selves type 2.

Freedom contains the assimilated conscious of many different individuals simultaneously. The D-Day Knight also further expresses that statues contain souls in his native universe.

Actually, another addition I would propose.

Freedom should also be given Multiple Selves type 2.

Freedom contains the assimilated conscious of many different individuals simultaneously. The D-Day Knight also further expresses that statues contain souls in his native universe.
Probably should be given to the angel as well, considering what its made of.

I am obviously against the "possibly High 3-A" for Freedom and the Angel but the added new abilities is fine, and it does warrant a "Far Higher" rating for both of them.

I mean word of god explicitly and outright stated that they are infinitely powerful tho.
And yet Air Force One exploding hurt The Angel and Freedom was captured by Giza Gas. "Infinitely powerful" isn't literal here. We don't give High 3-A just cause of "infinitely powerful" statement unless there's more clear context.

What shohld the Last Son's base and his peers scale to? Just Unknown or some rating based on the destruction of military equipment?

I am fine with them remaining 7-B. I don't think they're portrayed as particularly invulnerable. The Knight was able to rip his own head off so their strength does scale to their durability.

So, this isn't the first Q&A that Alex has done on his Discord. He did a series of shorter Text Q&As in the past and these have been archived as well. Unfortunately, a lot of these are from when the series was still in development and so they don't reflect the current canon. However, as noted in the archive itself, answers from Late May 2021 onwards are valid. And these are the ones which I shall use.

The Sphinx:
unknown.png

unknown.png

The Sphinx / The Mothership from the video STARRYSPHINX is responsible for the creation of the "Starry Sphinx", a "constellation" which arranges itself into the shape of a sphinx and which produces the lightning that creates Giza Glass and allows Special Trees to grow from the ground. The Sphinx is the only entity from The Monument Mythos that has yet to have a profile, mostly because we were led to believe that the events of STARRYSPHINX were ADA Fabrication until Alex clarified that the events still happened, what was unreliable was the ADA's interpretation of them.

So just putting it here as further clarification of stuff The Sphinx's profile will have.

The Angel:
unknown.png

This implies that The Angel is capable of producing a Starry Sphinx of his own, which is what allowed Special Trees to grow in Mt. Rushmore.

unknown.png

Absolutely nothing was left of the Rockefeller Airship once it was hit with the Pyramid Plasma. This might allow a calculation to be made which could potential upgrade The Angel (And Freedom) from 8-B since his Heat Ray is even more powerful.

unknown.png

Plasma / Heat Rays are produced when light is filtered through Giza Glass. So we may have Lightspeed Attack Speed for The Angel's Heat Rays?

unknown.png

The Angel's "death ray" is radioactive according to Alex.

unknown.png

The Angel is made of "pure energy and spirit", and so they are able to just sustain themselves for over a century without needing food or sleep. This would give them Self-Sustenance.

Special Children:
unknown.png

The False Children (The Special Trees) produce radiation. This is seem in the video STARRYSPHINX, when Maize News Network footage of the False Children around Giza is distorted due to radiation.

unknown.png

Once again, Wonderland ignores concepts of time and space. This isn't new but it's nice to have more confirmation.

Miscellaneous:
unknown.png

James Dean is simply extremely lucky and this is apparent the actual explanation for all of his incredible achievements.

unknown.png

Another interesting thing. Leonard Morlin claimed that the Pyramids extended down "infinitely", which never really made much sense to me. But this statement apparently isn't literal, as what is actually being implied is that they connect to the alternate version of the Pyramids in another universe, similar to how the Washington Monument allowed Virginia's soul to be swapped with that of her alternate self in a parallel universe. Doesn't affect any profile I just thought it was neat.

I don't think Freedom and AFOA should receive a High 3-A rating, a far higher one would be better
Also their whole "Shouldn't exist so they don't care and do what they want" sounds more than Acausality than anything
BTW, our Horned Serpent has no references or scans, that should be worked upon
I agree on everything on the rest

I am fine with them remaining 7-B. I don't think they're portrayed as particularly invulnerable. The Knight was able to rip his own head off so their strength does scale to their durability.
Honestly I forgot that this is what happened entirely. Good call. And, for the reference of others, here is what Matt's talking about:

How did The Knight’s face melt at the end of “D-Day Knightfall”?

After The Knight put on the Alice Avenue Statue Head, he tried to take it off but the statue was melting and fusing into his face. So, when he removed it, he also removed his entire head off and it allowed the Alcatraz Matter to come off, reducing his to this deformed monster with only one eye. I like to think that he had to fly at supersonic speeds to force the statue's head out of himself.

So, this isn't the first Q&A that Alex has done on his Discord. He did a series of shorter Text Q&As in the past and these have been archived as well. Unfortunately, a lot of these are from when the series was still in development and so they don't reflect the current canon. However, as noted in the archive itself, answers from Late May 2021 onwards are valid. And these are the ones which I shall use.

The Sphinx:
unknown.png

unknown.png

The Sphinx / The Mothership from the video STARRYSPHINX is responsible for the creation of the "Starry Sphinx", a "constellation" which arranges itself into the shape of a sphinx and which produces the lightning that creates Giza Glass and allows Special Trees to grow from the ground. The Sphinx is the only entity from The Monument Mythos that has yet to have a profile, mostly because we were led to believe that the events of STARRYSPHINX were ADA Fabrication until Alex clarified that the events still happened, what was unreliable was the ADA's interpretation of them.

So just putting it here as further clarification of stuff The Sphinx's profile will have.

The Angel:
unknown.png

This implies that The Angel is capable of producing a Starry Sphinx of his own, which is what allowed Special Trees to grow in Mt. Rushmore.

unknown.png

Absolutely nothing was left of the Rockefeller Airship once it was hit with the Pyramid Plasma. This might allow a calculation to be made which could potential upgrade The Angel (And Freedom) from 8-B since his Heat Ray is even more powerful.

unknown.png

Plasma / Heat Rays are produced when light is filtered through Giza Glass. So we may have Lightspeed Attack Speed for The Angel's Heat Rays?

unknown.png

The Angel's "death ray" is radioactive according to Alex.

unknown.png

The Angel is made of "pure energy and spirit", and so they are able to just sustain themselves for over a century without needing food or sleep. This would give them Self-Sustenance.

Special Children:
unknown.png

The False Children (The Special Trees) produce radiation. This is seem in the video STARRYSPHINX, when Maize News Network footage of the False Children around Giza is distorted due to radiation.

unknown.png

Once again, Wonderland ignores concepts of time and space. This isn't new but it's nice to have more confirmation.

Miscellaneous:
unknown.png

James Dean is simply extremely lucky and this is apparent the actual explanation for all of his incredible achievements.

unknown.png

Another interesting thing. Leonard Morlin claimed that the Pyramids extended down "infinitely", which never really made much sense to me. But this statement apparently isn't literal, as what is actually being implied is that they connect to the alternate version of the Pyramids in another universe, similar to how the Washington Monument allowed Virginia's soul to be swapped with that of her alternate self in a parallel universe. Doesn't affect any profile I just thought it was neat.
Nice stuff.

Between the Pyramid Plasma, Special Tree lifting the Great Pyramid, and a few other things there's quite a number of feats to calc.

Won't we scale AFOA and Freedom to Low 5-B? AFOA can split the earth open and WoG pretty much confirms they do so don't see why not?

Just making a crack into the earth isn't quantifiable as there are no videos. It's probably somewhere within Tier 6 but it's undeterminable.

Couldn't the Last Son's second key get a possibly Supersonic+ rating, given he is just an evolution of the first key?

Also the D-Day Knight's description as insane should probably be altered to mention that he only became so after killing Alice Avenue

Back