• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The MCU changes. Edit: Looks like we need to finalize some stuff and we need to do more work on the calcs

Also just wanted to point this out as earlier we talked about stormbreaker boosting thor we do seem to consider storm breaker a boost to thors tiering, ap and striking strength, from his page | Low 6-B, far higher with Stormbreaker, similar notes are on his ap and striking strength.

We talked about hulk staggering sutur I think it was like 7c or something, and we can't scale between hulk in sutur as hulk couldn't even harm him/gets flicked away like a bug. Hela harming surtur is a bit odd to me, she stabs him a bunch, he staggers but overall doesn't seem overly harmed/damaged by her attacks...

I think scaling to suturs 4000 meters work unless someone has a better thing to pixel scale to.

He had 5 sharp swords go deep in his heart. That definately would weaken him enough to be killed by asgard getting destroyed especially since the low end of the ring calc and the explosion isn't too massive of a difference

No, just we are about to make a fourth thread and we are still arguing about Surtur.

Did we all agreed on High 7-C Pre-IW right? I think we can...

No, we should apply the stats now.

Yeah that was universally agreed afaik. Im no more pleased by the prospect of another thread as anyone else and I apologize for the frustration it's no doubt caused (On all our ends)

Oh no, what happened is that somebody is saying the High 6-C+ Ring feat is an outlier due to surtur dying from asgard and hela being killed by surtur.

We all agreed on High 7-C Pre IW, It's just post IW that we need to discuss.

I'm getting so sick of another CRT thread with 400+ posts I propose we just apply the High 7-C stuff for Pre IW and put the IW and later revisions on on hold so we get a rest

Then we must add those stats already lmao.

And don't say that I'm rushing things because I'm pretty damn sure we agreed since the first or second thread.

Just checked the ring calc again, I don't get why you're using the weight of a small moon. I mean, sure, WoG states that the rings have the size of a small moon (which is far from what we see in the movie, but whatever), but the rings are made of a completely different material and also have a completely different shape

For instance, even if they have the size of a small moon, most of the area they cover is just empty space, but apparently the calc doesn't take that in account

It actually does, it says in the pixel scaling part about how it assumes half of the ring is just empty space as well as assuming it's 90% hollow, and even with lowballing by 1 pixel per second they still got large island level +

Back