• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Mad Titan tries to not go mad, Thanos vs Han

DMB 1 said:
Ok, what does Han start with?
Stat amping first, blasting the enemy with danmaku normally.

Though, 5 minutes of talking and the ability to observe the stone might change that.

Litentric Teon said:
That's a big difference in tier. Am I missing something?
Mindhax for Han, generally haxless for Thanos and has no way to counter Han going in and out of I.D.s if he were to go with that tactic.

I really wish Han would do that, but the mechanics of the verse kinda prevent that.

I guess Mindhax is a thing. We haven't seen him use it outside of the imaginary space yet, even though we know what effects it should have. I guess that's a fair point.

I mean... Yoohwa kind of did that,and Han did say it's a standard tactic.

That, and speedamps give more ground for not getting slapped right away.

True, Yoohwa did that. But not during her battle with Han. It was just to protect her base. And it being a standard tactic in the abyss, doesn't mean it is for Han. Though I can see him doing that I suppose.

Yeah, speedamp and flight should help. Douchery as well perhaps.

IIt's not a thing he spams, or really does, but it's something he can do.

Which becomes that much more usefull while having a X20 speed amp and a X5 amp for his tought speed on top of that.

Fair enough.

True. He'll need everything he can get. Though only his hax can see him a win. Guess I'll have to think about this a bit more. The name of this fight makes much more sense now.

Back