• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
That literally took like 20 seconds. Sans can kill thanos way faster than that, sans can just slam thanos and danmkau him before the place even explodes

Thats 35 seconds btw and they are on earth so thanos csnnot nuke the entire planet

Thanos wasn't even fighting, his Black Order was next to him,
Still it wad slow asf
and according to SBA Thanos sees Sans as an enemy who wants to kill him. Otherwise the Power and Space Stone can be this fast
He sees sans as an enemy but you forget thanos only used that pull on another planet and not the one he was one. Thanos was also at risk of losing the gaunlet and fighting the half of avengers and GoG at the same time. He wont do it against a random bozo that he dislikes

Thanos doesn't need to destroy the whole planet, just the battlefield, the clip was to show the speed when he's fighting seriously, not the AP of the stones.

Thanos doesn't see Sans as a "random bozo that he dislikes", but as an "enemy who wish to cause him severe harm that losing could have any range of dire consequences". I don't see why Thanos wouldn't use the power of the stones in those conditions

Thanos doesn't need to destroy the whole planet, just the battlefield, the clip was to show the speed when he's fighting seriously, not the AP of the stones.
Not sure if thats a speed feat? Thanis numed the battlefield once and it took 35 seconds.
Thanos doesn't see Sans as a "random bozo that he dislikes", but as an "enemy who wish to cause him severe harm that losing could have any range of dire consequences". I don't see why Thanos wouldn't use the power of the stones in those conditions
You are making it bigger than it is. Thanos just wants to win against sans thats it, characters dont even wanna kill him by SBA but obviously since this is past soul stone thanos he will kill sans. What stops sans from using TK into danmaku and killing thanos?

Not sure if thats a speed feat? Thanis numed the battlefield once and it took 35 seconds.
I was referring to the clip of Thanos using the stones on Titan's moon
You are making it bigger than it is. Thanos just wants to win against sans thats it, characters dont even wanna kill him by SBA
I literally quoted the Standard Battle Assumptions page
What stops sans from using TK into danmaku and killing thanos?
Thanos has more LS than Sans' TK, and he can also use the Space Stone to escape if necessary

I was referring to the clip of Thanos using the stones on Titan's moon
Ik. I dont see how thats a speed feat
SBA means they want to win. Nothing about killing so you are making it seem bigger
Thanos has more LS than Sans' TK,
Sans slams the soul not the body so no.
also use the Space Stone to escape if necessary
Self BFR cool. Sans can also tp him before he enters the portal

Ik. I dont see how thats a speed feat
That Thanos can use the stones to quickly nuke the whole battlefield
SBA means they want to win. Nothing about killing so you are making it seem bigger
SBA says that the enemy wants to do him severe damage and that losing would have consequences, Thanos would kill in that situation
Sans slams the soul not the body so no.
If Sans doesn't rip the soul out of Thanos's body, I don't see how it's relevant
Self BFR cool
To escape from the TK, don't run away from the battle
" In character, but will attempt to win the battle"
You missed the next paragraph: "Each character will view their opponents as enemies, who they have to assume wish to cause them severe harm such that losing could have any range of dire consequences."

Anyways, I vote for Thanos since he just has to nuke the battlefield, which is the first thing he did when he got the Space Stone, the difference is that now he would be fighting seriously, not like against a practically dead Thor

You seemed to ignore some of my points
That Thanos can use the stones to quickly nuke the whole battlefield
I dont think those 2 match eachother. Thanos only used it on another planet and didnt seem IC against 1 guy
SBA says that the enemy wants to do him severe damage and that losing would have consequences, Thanos would kill in that situation
Thanos WOULD kill but he wont see sans big as he sees ironman or dr strange
If Sans doesn't rip the soul out of Thanos's body, I don't see how it's relevant
Sans ignores Thanos LS and moves is soul, thaos moves with the soul. End
To escape from the TK, don't run away from the battle
Sans tpes him before he can leave, which he can do
Anyways, I vote for Thanos since he just has to nuke the battlefield
Ig thats fine!
which is the first thing he did when he got the Space Stone,
In a spaceship...in 35 seconds
the difference is that now he would be fighting seriously, not like against a practically dead Thor
Idk man nuking the place doesnt seem IC, thanos is more of a Lets fight type

Anyways gtg

I dont think those 2 match eachother. Thanos only used it on another planet and didnt seem IC against 1 guy
Thanos only has the Space and Power Stone, Thanos after getting the Space Stone nuked the ship but he wasn't fighting seriously, Thanos fighting seriously used the Space and Power Stone to quickly destroy a moon, but in this case he just needs to destroy the battlefield
Thanos WOULD kill but he wont see sans big as he sees ironman or dr strange
I don't see how that's relevant, and against them Thanos also had the Reality and Soul Stone so they aren't comparable situations
Sans ignores Thanos LS and moves is soul, thaos moves with the soul. End
How is Sans going to move Thanos's soul without ripping it out of his body which he can't move? Was that LS neg TK accepted on a CRT?
Sans tpes him before he can leave, which he can do
Is his TP thought based?
In a spaceship...in 35 seconds
While using it on a dying Thor who couldn't fight
Idk man nuking the place doesnt seem IC, thanos is more of a Lets fight type
He was never like that? His only goal is obtain the stones no matter what, and Sans is someone who not only wants to deal severe damage to him, but also losing to him would have dire consequences

He also doesn't need to, since even if he decides to destroy the battlefield, it still takes less time than it would take for Sans to kill him

He did it against War Machine and something similar with Nebula
For war machine Thanos was abusing the fact it was a regular ass human he could crush inside a tin can

and he was torturing nebula

neither of those things would apply here
He also doesn't need to, since even if he decides to destroy the battlefield, it still takes less time than it would take for Sans to kill him
No it wouldn't??? throwing your hand down is far faster than a very exaggerated hand movement.

For war machine Thanos was abusing the fact it was a regular ass human he could crush inside a tin can

and he was torturing nebula

neither of those things would apply here

No it wouldn't??? throwing your hand down is far faster than a very exaggerated hand movement.
"exaggerated hand movement" he closes his hand. And Sans isn't gonna do shit even if he manages to move his hand first because the TK won't restrict Thanos' actual body.

"exaggerated hand movement" he closes his hand. And Sans isn't gonna do shit even if he manages to move his hand first because the TK won't restrict Thanos' actual body.
The only time he uses a simple hand movement is when he's doing something simple and small with the stone.

destroying an entire battlefield isn't simple. he has to use an exaggerated hand movement to do that.
He is not dying to that instantly, so he has time to do the hand movement
Attacks from people who could barely hurt him interupted him from doing that, being pummeled into the floor and dura negged with 100% interupt him.
??? War Machine is 6-B, Sans is 10-B
I was referring to the actual guy inside the suit, who's wearing the giant tin can thanos could crush him with.

Back