• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Mad Titan cross paths with the Heaven Piercing Mecha(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.
>2-A Thanos

>Against Low 2-C to 2-Bs

U wot lad.

If this was Cosmic Cube Thanos I could say "Lol probability manipulation" but against someone an entire infinity stronger than them I can't say that without a tiny bit of NLF.

Than again you didn't specify the versions so it's actually High 1-C mechs against 2-A Thanos.....

STOMP

Well considering you didn't specify versions, Gurren Lagann due to 10.5 dimensionality and such.

But isn't the for tiering TTGL/STTGL/Simon only a vague estimation for likelihood?

And Thanos does seem have a speed advantage. By a fair margin too.

But, I doubt he could muster anything on a scale that would even budge TTGL much less, STTGL.

As such, what made me consider this match up was Thanos' impressive aresenal of hax.

I wanted to ensure if "Lol probability manip" denied all of it with the help of outside opinion.

Primordial Predominant said:
But isn't the tiering only a vague estimation for likelihood?
H'what.

Tiers are pretty much the most important thing in a match unless.. perhaps someone has ludicrous durability negation and Regenerationn? But that's mostly when you aren't dealing with Dimensionality infinites and a whole lot of non sense of the like.

Both of them have immesurable speed. Either that or Thanos infinite blitzes as a finite speed character can never hope to touch an immesurable one.

No. This is just a grade a stomp, no matter what you do. Either Thanos stomps due to having an entire infinity of power over them, or Gurren Lagann stomps due to having 6 entire infinites over Thanos.

So.. it's impossible to pit this two against one another because? Statement and feats contradiction?

Also, can't Thanos be fetched at High 2-A for being 2-A bare minimum?

(Question: Is High 2-A and High 1-C infinites apart?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back