• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Addendum to the Solo God.

Status
Not open for further replies.

UchihaSlayer96

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Yo everyone!

Yeah, so my dumbass forgot to add a couple of things to my Itachi overhaul, so this is an addendum to get those things added. They're pretty minor, so I think this should be simple and easy enough to get through. (I hope)

So here are the additional changes.
For his Part II Stamina section, I wanted to add this bit, highlighted below:
Superhuman.

His stamina had certainly diminished greatly due to his terminal illness reaching its peak, and his death drawing near.[32][148][168][72] However, even in this state he has considerable chakra and endurance. Even though it's still a very chakra taxing technique to maintain, he's almost always got his Sharingan activated. Itachi is capable of partaking in the Nine Phantom Dragons Seal Jutsu, which is a Jutsu designed to extract a Bijū from its Jinchūriki and requires the 9 participants to be constantly awake and supplying chakra for 3 full days.[178] During his time supplying chakra for this sealing Jutsu, Itachi was also capable of supplying 30% of his total chakra to a clone of himself[49] that he used to battle Naruto and Kakashi for a relatively extended period of time.[179][128][161][57][49] Before his fight with Sasuke, when his illness was at its absolute peak, he had a serious sparring match with Kisame, where he had to use several of his Jutsu and Dojutsu in quick succession.[28] Then he had to fight Sasuke, which entailed him using several Genjutsu to start with. He then used Tsukuyomi against Sasuke, which greatly exacerbated the effects of his illness.[180][32] After suffering injuries and burns during the fight, he was forced to use Amaterasu during an extended altercation, which took a massive further toll on him. Then, in order to survive Kirin, he was forced to activate the Susano'o. Then he had to use it again in order to battle and seal Orochimaru and survive Sasuke's onslaught, until he finally succumbed to his illness and chakra depletion, and died. It should also be noted that in addition to the pain caused by his terminal illness reaching its final stages, the Susano'o also caused Itachi excruciating pain during its use[181], and he went through the entire fight while suffering from immense pain.

These Resistances for the Susano'o:

His Part II Susano'o's AP justification:
Island level with Susano'o (Could easily slice off heads from Eight Branches Orochimaru.[149] Sasuke's Kirin was stated to be a mediocre technique when compared to the Armored Susano'o[163] [11.138 Gigatons])

And finally, for his Intelligence section, I just expanded on a little bit more on the written test portion:
Due to his incredibly deep well of knowledge in all sorts of topics developed through reading and memorizing many books, Itachi was able to complete the Chūnin Exams' written test, which included questions involving Trignometry, Kinematics, among other advanced topics far too advanced for his age group[196][197], without having to cheat[198], which is the whole[196] point[197] of the exam.

That's about it. Should be pretty simple.

Thank you all for reading this. Now let's discuss!

Last edited:
Well I definitely agree, though since we're on the subject of Itachi, shouldn't his Susanoo scale to 11 Gigatons via allowing Itachi to survive Kirin in its weakest state?

Well I definitely agree, though since we're on the subject of Itachi, shouldn't his Susanoo scale to 11 Gigatons via allowing Itachi to survive Kirin in its weakest state?
Probably not due to surface area bs, if I had to guess.
Thanks for the approval.

Probably not due to surface area bs, if I had to guess.
Thanks for the approval.
Booooooo!

There is also this statement from the novelization of Sasuke vs Itachi in the 2nd fanbook.
〈麒麟 〉も並はずれた術ではあったが、この〈須佐能乎〉の前には、凡庸な技にしか感じられない。
main-qimg-d03d86497ca0c80c1f521e9a67c17862

sparkle drag this out for 2 pages
Got it

There is also this statement from the novelization of Sasuke vs Itachi in the 2nd fanbook.
〈麒麟 〉も並はずれた術ではあったが、この〈須佐能乎〉の前には、凡庸な技にしか感じられない。
Unfortunately it doesn't change much in regards to what I've said, but it's still worth adding to the justification. Could you give me the reference for this, please?

Does it not? One technique making another seem mediocre in comparison does suggest it's stronger.
I mean, yeah, it helped Itachi survive this supposedly "guaranteed to kill him, impossible to avoid/circumvent" attack, but does that prove that such a tiny character took that entire attack's yield? I don't think so.
Mind you, I do personally believe that the Susano'o should scale to Kirin, but that doesn't matter much cause I can't really prove he took all of it. There's also the matter of it likely being broken by Kirin, since Itachi was mostly unharmed, but he still had some further injuries and even lost his cloak, which wouldn't make much sense if the Susano'o just perfectly tanked 100% of the attack and didn't let any of it through.
Thanks.

I mean, yeah, it helped Itachi survive this supposedly "guaranteed to kill him, impossible to avoid/circumvent" attack, but does that prove that such a tiny character took that entire attack's yield? I don't think so.
Mind you, I do personally believe that the Susano'o should scale to Kirin, but that doesn't matter much cause I can't really prove he took all of it. There's also the matter of it likely being broken by Kirin, since Itachi was mostly unharmed, but he still had some further injuries and even lost his cloak, which wouldn't make much sense if the Susano'o just perfectly tanked 100% of the attack and didn't let any of it through.

Thanks.
Uhhhhhh I'm not referring to the feat of Kirin hitting him at all, just the fact that the fanbook says Kirin's mediocre compared to Susanoo, which isn't in reference to that moment, but rather to the Armored Susanoo.

Hmmm, really? In that case I can actually see it.
This is the context.
そうこうする間にも、イタチを覆った骨格は、その表 面が肉で覆われ、さらに異様な装束をまとった巨人へと 変貌していった。異質な、そして異常な術だった。 サスケは、驚愕して ただその巨人の威容を見ていることしかできなかった。 <麒麟も並はずれた術ではあったが、この〈須佐能乎〉の前には、凡庸な技にしか感じられない。
Meanwhile, the skeleton that covered the weasel was transformed into a giant whose surface was covered with flesh and clad in even more bizarre garb. It was an alien and unusual technique. Sasuke could do nothing but stare in astonishment at the giant's majesty. Kirin was also an extraordinary technique, but in the face of this "Susanoo," it seemed like a mediocre technique.

This is the context.
そうこうする間にも、イタチを覆った骨格は、その表 面が肉で覆われ、さらに異様な装束をまとった巨人へと 変貌していった。異質な、そして異常な術だった。 サスケは、驚愕して ただその巨人の威容を見ていることしかできなかった。 <麒麟も並はずれた術ではあったが、この〈須佐能乎〉の前には、凡庸な技にしか感じられない。
Meanwhile, the skeleton that covered the weasel was transformed into a giant whose surface was covered with flesh and clad in even more bizarre garb. It was an alien and unusual technique. Sasuke could do nothing but stare in astonishment at the giant's majesty. Kirin was also an extraordinary technique, but in the face of this "Susanoo," it seemed like a mediocre technique.
You should've led with this Mrk
Yeah, this sounds pretty straightforward to me. It's not exactly inconsistent either, quite the opposite imo.

Well, it seems we've come to an agreement here. I'll wait until the 48 time limit is up and then apply these changes. I'll also expand on Itachi's Intelligence section a bit more. Nothing big will change, I'll just add a bit more context and a few more scans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back