• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Low 2-C Pucci Thread

Is me or is anyone ignoring that the exact thing alredy got treathed on another CRT
No it didn't, I talked about something else and stopped on it due to being outannoyed. If you want to grab and quote conclusions from that incomplete thread to deal with this thread then you're free to do so, but don't expect anyone to have any presumption here based on other thread they may not have participated on, it just comes off as being suspiciously convenient.

No it didn't, I talked about something else and stopped on it due to being outannoyed. If you want to grab and quote conclusions from that incomplete thread to deal with this thread then you're free to do so, but don't expect anyone to have any presumption here based on other thread they may not have participated on, it just comes off as being suspiciously convenient.
??? i was just saying that we alredy haved a CRT about this and it reached nothing what is going to be different from this CRT

You are required to analyze your comments with critical thinking and have some understanding of their implications. You are wrong to compare 2 threads that aim to do different things, to share this with us the wrong info sticks with us, some could go and read that other long thread for a long while thinking it could help this thread and get nothing, and some may have negativity on this thread as if the last one didn't do anything why should this, you don't know nor do you care over if people will see over the other thread and hold an opinion over it on their own, you just got for free that it wasn't accepted. And who cares to ask that if the last one reached nothing then what's going to be different now, the last one got into nothing because of off-topic comments like that, you don't go into any Vsthread and comment over why people care to comment in it if so many other Vsthreads before couldn't be finished before. You talked without thinking and said something wrong, unhelpful and chaotic.

You are required to analyze your comments with critical thinking and have some understanding of their implications. You are wrong to compare 2 threads that aim to do different things, to share this with us the wrong info sticks with us, some could go and read that other long thread for a long while thinking it could help this thread and get nothing, and some may have negativity on this thread as if the last one didn't do anything why should this, you don't know nor do you care over if people will see over the other thread and hold an opinion over it on their own, you just got for free that it wasn't accepted. And who cares to ask that if the last one reached nothing then what's going to be different now, the last one got into nothing because of off-topic comments like that, you don't go into any Vsthread and comment over why people care to comment in it if so many other Vsthreads before couldn't be finished before. You talked without thinking and said something wrong, unhelpful and chaotic.
You are thinking far too deeply into this..... you literally could've saved this paragraph, because Livinmeme was just confused.

This ain't a research paper Efi

Also I disagree with the OP.

How the **** was anything Living said chaotic?
Because by implying that this was already done before and not added then others can wrongly believe that so is the case here, look at his first comment
Is me or is anyone ignoring that the exact thing alredy got treathed on another CRT
Don't overreact to shit. He made one comment about having the same type of thread already. He made a mistake, simple as that no need to make him seem like he said that intentionally.
I don't, I told him things as they were and he questioned me doing so, putting me in a bad position, as if I did something wrong. So I better pointed out things as they were, as is logical to do.

Honestly it just feels like the sheer bias against me makes others tackle me in a situation that is perfectly reasonable when they should normally be able to see the reason behind what was done. So going "too deeply" to explain how something is unhelpful in a CRT is wrong but being off-topic to the CRT and point me out that I went too deeply in my comment isn't wrong, when that's even more redundant, unneeded, and could have been done in a private message? I have all the reasons to believe this is just to gain some level of petty satisfaction by pointing me out that I did something wrong in public.

Last edited:
Guys, can we please calm down and not do this here? Maybe report Eficiente to HR or something, or take this slugfest to the walls, but I’d appreciate it if the thread was kept on track and easy to understand. Having an argument will not do that.

Because by implying that this was already done before and not added then others can wrongly believe that so is the case here, look at his first comment
It was the case most people didnt agree to that if my memory doesnt fail

Correct me if I'm wrong, Pucci uses MiH to manipulate gravity and mess with time yeah?

Using MiH accelerates time until the eventual heat death of the universe and then another big bang is created. Not just that but the time that is accelerated is not relative to the perception of humans therefore, they experience it much faster than Pucci, who experiences it normally in relation.

So can someone explain to me how this isn't just time manip with Low 2-C range if the universe is always destined to reset and Pucci is just accelerating the process? JoJo works on predestined fate which is a concept that has been set up since Part 4 and is abused by Pucci in Part 6 for the express purpose of finding a universe where the Joestars don't exist. Pucci has to keep resetting because he can't control the actual universe that is being reset and has to gacha it.

Edit: Basically my argument boils down to: ED requires actual destruction, of which there isn't since it's all predestined to happen and not something Pucci has any hand in controlling besides getting there.

AP would still require the attack to come from the person, which would be something like what Icon of Sin does.

Last edited:
That's a pretty convincing argument.

Explanation of low 2c
Low 2-C | Universe level+: Characters who are capable of significantly affecting[1], creating and/or destroying an area of space that is qualitatively larger than an infinitely-sized 3-dimensional space. Common fictional examples of spaces representing such sizes are space-time continuums of a universal scale. However, it can be more generally fulfilled by any 4-dimensional space that is either:
Now let’s look at the affecting part
  1. "Significantly affect" is here used as an umbrella term for feats that don't involve direct creation or destruction but are comparable to them in power, such as warping and distorting the entirety of the structure in question, sustaining its existence with one's own, etc.
And now lets look at MIH
  • Time Acceleration: Made in Heaven's power is to dramatically speed up the flow of time; achieved through its ability to control the gravitational forces of the earth, moon, and seemingly the entire universe (in reference to aspects of Einstein's theory of relativityW).[1]

MIH’s main ability isn’t time acceleration but controling gravity. To be low 2c you have to be affecting/destroying/creating the universe and by using MIH, Pucci is affecting the whole universe so it still should be low 2c. Time acceleration is just a side effect of what controling the gravity

I dont understand how it isn’t low 2c when it fits the criteria

Pucci is accelerating a force of the Universe, but he isn't manipulating the Universe itself to reset it. The Universe is doing that itself.

Universal rating for every time stopper and manipulator when? Because they are certainly affecting the whole universe. This is just range.

It's literally not just range and a hilariously bad false equivalence there.
I honestly hope to God you aren't just going "lol MIH is just range". But then again I can't exactly hold it against you when like half a dozen people are over-simplifying the exact process beyond it to a ludicrous degree to where it does come off as that, I'd probably agree too if the simplification was all that was actually transpiring.

agree with the OP, well increasing the gravity of all planetary bodies in a universal gives planetary range but in the end it is still a hax, and not exactly AP

It's literally not just range and a hilariously bad false equivalence there.
I honestly hope to God you aren't just going "lol MIH is just range". But then again I can't exactly hold it against you when like half a dozen people are over-simplifying the exact process beyond it to a ludicrous degree to where it does come off as that, I'd probably agree too if the simplification was all that was actually transpiring.
I wish it was only this. Literally everyone who agreed with the downgrade doesn't know what MiH in fact does. Literally everyone said what MiH does but they just forgot to tell Araki to put that in the manga.

Made In Heaven does not do what Ovens said. Doesn't do what Damage said. Doesn't do what AKM or what anyone else who agreed with the OP said.

I'm not even joking, what yall said are not in the manga, guides or whatever. It's a fanfic, almost.

I wish it was only this. Literally everyone who agreed with the downgrade doesn't know what MiH in fact does. Literally everyone said what MiH does but they just forgot to tell Araki to put that in the manga.

Made In Heaven does not do what Ovens said. Doesn't do what Damage said. Doesn't do what AKM or what anyone else who agreed with the OP said.

I'm not even joking, what yall said are not in the manga, guides or whatever. It's a fanfic, almost.
Then say what it does then bruv

agree with the OP, well increasing the gravity of all planetary bodies in a universal gives planetary range but in the end it is still a hax, and not exactly AP

I hope you realize nobody is arguing it's AP, at least not in the normal way, ignoring the fact some hax can indeed be AP, especially gravity hax, but rather simply environmental destruction.

Then say what it does then bruv
Dude, do you egen realize what is happening here? 3/4 of people here didn't read Part 6, don't know what MiH does and **** that, because they created the CRT anyway and they don't know what thet are talking about.

I have no obligation to explain anything here, OP and those who agreed should at least read the chapters MiH appears in, and maybe C-MOON (hell it's not even 20 chapters 17 pages each) before they create a CRT meant to downgrade - something they don't know about. But sure, I can explain what MiH does and actually show what the manga states, and not headcanon like 3/4 of the users here (only when I get home)

What a shitty environment to work on, he made you a simple question, there was no need for all that edgy, angry accusatory theory, it would have had common decency for you to explain how MiH works to the user that asked after you just said how it didn't work, and there's no need to hold in high position people who read the manga when we as a wiki aren't portraying the matter in a clear way and doubts can arrive from anyone.

That was what I was going to say. I don't know why you had to make it so personal. If you believe these people don't know what they're saying, then just explain it to them.
P.S.: I'm not that much knowledgeable on the whole context. So I'm gonna ping some people who derailed discussed this in my last thread to present more arguments.
@DontTalkDT @Damage3245 @Everything12 @Eficiente @KingTempest @LordGinSama @Imouto-tan
The OP even recognized that they're not very knowledgeable and mentioned people who discussed it (don't know why they didn't ping you but w/e).

Look man i am a jojo fan but i am not an extreme one. I don't wanna spoil part 6 for myself when the anime's around the corner. I am already spoiled enough (didn't think I'd actually watch the series so i read about parts of it prior to actually watching it).

So for those not knowledgeable, please explain your point (once you get home) cause if this was some other community and you were the only jojo fan nobody would trust a single word of yours without proper explanation.

Look man i am a jojo fan but i am not an extreme one. I don't wanna spoil part 6 for myself when the anime's around the corner. I am already spoiled enough (didn't think I'd actually watch the series so i read about parts of it prior to actually watching it).

So for those not knowledgeable, please explain your point (once you get home) cause if this was some other community and you were the only jojo fan nobody would trust a single word of yours without proper explanation.
From what I've understood they say Pucci accelerating time is just a time hax and shouldnt be counted as AP because the one destroyin the universe isnt Pucci but the universe itself by natural causes, he just accelerates the process

Oof this thread is really toxic.
Anyway from what I read from part 6, mih works by using gravity to manipulate time and accelerate it, and this acceleration effects everything except living things with the exception of pucci. And once the universe reaches the end of it's life, it gets reset and a new universe is created which then the heaven plan happens. So the argument is that since time is being accelerated the universe is destroying itself not pucci so that makes sense but since a new universe being created wouldn't that still make pucci low 2-C?

Dude, do you egen realize what is happening here? 3/4 of people here didn't read Part 6, don't know what MiH does and **** that, because they created the CRT anyway and they don't know what thet are talking about.
The CRT was created because the current justification for universal AP is either invalid for that rating, or provides insufficient context to justify that rating. Nobody needs to read the entire manga to ask people to clarify it properly. It's the job of the people who read it to answer the thread, explain their stance, and then we can see what fits and what doesn't. And maybe a better justification about the power could be provided to avoid confusion.

I have no obligation to explain anything here, OP and those who agreed should at least read the chapters MiH appears in, and maybe C-MOON (hell it's not even 20 chapters 17 pages each) before they create a CRT meant to downgrade - something they don't know about. But sure, I can explain what MiH does and actually show what the manga states, and not headcanon like 3/4 of the users here (only when I get home)
If you're not going to explain anything, then don't comment. It's that simple. Surely you know that we don't rate characters like:
"Universe level (I don't need to explain bro, just go read the chapters)"

If you want to comment here, then make it productive. If you can't manage that, you're not needed in this thread.

The CRT was created because the current justification for universal AP is either invalid for that rating, or provides insufficient context to justify that rating. Nobody needs to read the entire manga to ask people to clarify it properly. It's the job of the people who read it to answer the thread, explain their stance, and then we can see what fits and what doesn't. And maybe a better justification about the power could be provided to avoid confusion.
This is way beyond "Well wrong justification let's revise". Users who clearly don't know anything about MiH or gravity and fate in JoJo works are saying whatever the **** they want or understand (via an explanation of someone who also doesn't know anything) and are really acting like this is super normal? Nah it's not.

I never told yall to read Part 6, I said "at least read MiH and C-MOON arc, not even 20 chapters of 17 pages each" and that's what you should do to at least understand a bit of what we are discussing.

If you're not going to explain anything, then don't comment. It's that simple. Surely you know that we don't rate characters like:
"Universe level (I don't need to explain bro, just go read the chapters)"

If you want to comment here, then make it productive. If you can't manage that, you're not needed in this thread.
Yeah dude, we don't need someone who knows the verse but we sure need a bunch of users who don't know anything. I will make sure to reread Part 6 entirely just to explain MiH. Just come here and heal my body faster so I can leave the hospital or simply wait Chariot190 to write a reply.

Honestly if they continue like this I suggest a Reply Ban, they are refusing to even attempt to be productive and are just demeaning others. Doesn't matter how knowledgeable they are on a verse or what opinions they have if they don't actually want to explain anything.

Back