• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Looney Tunes Decompositing: Depression Begins

The_Impress

She/Her
VS Battles
Retired
Looney Tunes profiles will be decomposited into the following MAIN profile

Original: All the original Looney Tunes and Merrie Melodies shorts + (Separate Key) The New Looney Tunes Show (+ Taz-Mania)

Tiny Toons: Tiny Toons and related TV shows

The Sylvester & Tweety Mysteries

Baby Looney Tunes

Duck Dodgers

Loonatics

Modern:
New Looney Tunes and Looney Tunes Cartoons

Space Jam

Looney Tunes: Back in Action

All the comics and video games and all the references to prior series wouldn't automatically imply canon to the ENTIRE LOONEY TUNES FRANCHISE as a whole, just that one cartoon, and even then if it's an extended reference.

Get profilemaking.

Last edited:
Remember to add tags to the thread. Anyway, this makes sense.

Well, I have like barely any time left before work, but to some people out there, please keep this organized.

You forgot the tv specials and compilation movies made by the old directors; Animaniacs, Duck Dodgers tv show...

Last edited:
...why the **** would I count compilation movies? They're compilation in their names.

Animaniacs is also a separate franchise tf

Duck Dodgers was the thing I forgot

The movies and specials add new scenes(one of them has a good extra feat)

Its made by the same people who did Tiny Toons. Characters from both shows appear in each others show. The LT appear there aswell. Also they own LT laserdiscs and use some old footage from the shorts. Also Pinky, Elmyra and the Brain is a spinoff of both show(2 main characters Animaniacs,1 from Tiny Toons).
Even Animaniacs 2020 refrences LT,TT & Loonatics.

Lump them in the Animaniacs verse, they scale to their own feats in that canon.

At last, I agree with this. Also careful everyone with what users may claim it's canon, they once showed me some blog in other wiki claiming a bunch of things being canon to each other via very iffy reasons and on a very disorganized way.

while I would help with this I do not have enough access to Looney Toons nor have the ability to watch something i just plain am not interested in to actually help here, there's also the fact that my profile making is only decent

I can help with the Modern series but I doubt it has any good feats considering it's more drama than slapstick.

I can help with the Modern series but I doubt it has any good feats considering it's more drama than slapstick.
I think that's the New Looney Tunes show, which is original canon

The Modern consists of the sucky newer Looney Tunes shows on Cartoon Network

Because the Composite profiles in addition to being Composites, ******* suck

So Space Jam is no canon to the TV shows?

Also I remember Back in action to mention Michael Jordan and Space Jam.
It used clips from the several old cartoons when Micheals kids and Swackhammer were watching(heck that was the reason why he wanted to kidnap them)

Yes it did. There are posters of classic shorts in the background. Daffy also mentions being a fan of Bugs' early work, likely a reference to this short.
Also, I will help with Duck Doggers and OG Looney Tunes since I watched both religiously as a child
Does this help? I also requested a few feats from that show to be claced
I think that's the New Looney Tunes show, which is original canon
I'm confused now. Do you mean The Looney Tunes Show or Wabbit(which is also called New Looney Tunes)? With original canon you mean separate, right?

Last edited:
The Composite files are now perma-gone.

If anyone wants to bring back Looney Tunes now they'll have to follow this laid out canon structure to make files.

Welp, there goes Goku vs Bugs Bunny.

Anyhow, I'll handle the Space Jam profiles ig, as I have seen that movie more times then i'd like to admit.

Back