• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Looney Tunes Decompositing: Depression Begins

Also on the sidenote what's the strongest you remember original Looney Tunes being?

Strongest I remember him being is Low 2-C via "Becoming the animator" but content revision revised that and it's simply plot manipulation.

Alright, someone needs to give the codes for the now deleted profiles so I can re-add them to other versus sites. I did a lot of work on some of them and even created the Elmer Fudd and Lola Bunny pages, and I refuse to have them be completely erased. If you all want to create de-composited versions for the characters, that's your decision. Some people like myself however actually liked the composite profiles.

By the way I'd give a reminder that a lot of cosmic level feats are actually a lot less impressive because the stars they're dealing with are very small.

Both feats look legitimate, but isn't Duck Dodgers not the same as Daffy Duck exactly?

Planet X looks really smol too

Alright, someone needs to give the codes for the now deleted profiles so I can re-add them to other versus sites. I did a lot of work on some of them and even created the Elmer Fudd and Lola Bunny pages, and I refuse to have them be completely erased. If you all want to create de-composited versions for the characters, that's your decision. Some people like myself however actually liked the composite profiles.
Here it is

Made Wile Coyote calcs getting Wall Level AP, Small Building durability, Class 5 ls, and subsonic speeds with jet-propelled boots which have been accepted although wile has ran enough to set the ground on fire in stop look and hasten after using leg muscle vitamins

Eyyy, that works great.

Wikipedia by the way, gives a list of "Wile E. Coyote and Roadrunner" cartoons if you want a reference for the appearances.

Is anybody still interested in helping to set up some reliable Looney Tunes profile pages?

How am I supposed to find the concluded vs threads regarding Looney Tunes characters to move the results to another vs site? The link to the pages doesn't give any of the match results before the profiles were deleted, and I don't know if anybody noticed, but the search function here just recently got harder to use.

Our system manager is trying to fix our search function. It is a very important subject.

It looks good as a draft, apart from some minor structural errors, but you preferably need calculations for the feats that he scales from.

Not in particular. Just be very careful to look through the grammar and editing structure, to see that the are both sufficiently good to apply.

Last edited:
I would say Plot Manip & Immersion are limited. Usually he can enter on the pictures with a big hole on the road backfiring on him. Iirc aren't the trucks coming out of he's paintings driven by Road Runner? If it's always the RR it would be more his doing than Wile's. I remember 2 times he end the cartoon: One time pleading for the animators to end the cartoon before he hits the ground & the 2nd him literally pulling the ending card.
Why not mention Wile having an IQ of 207 from Zip Zip Hooray? Or the bouncing ball suit that makes slightly resistance to blunt force. Reaching the core of the Earth would give him Heat & Magma resistance aswell.
Other than the stuff mentioned above great work(y)!

Back