• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The link to Ridley's MFTL speed feat is broken

sooooooo how do I convince people that Samus whoops Bayonetta?

Jokes aside, how do I prove that Samus is MFTL?

WarriorWare said:
sooooooo how do I convince people that Samus whoops Bayonetta?
Jokes aside, how do I prove that Samus is MFTL?
Tell her that at extreme lowball, it takes 100000C to travel to the nearest galaxy in 3 months (It likely didn't take this time at all), and Ridley outraces it, and flies away from samus during their fights and she tags him

End of Fusio her ship instantly accelerates to a speed greater than the explosion of an anti matter bomb that destroyed SR388

Ridley is able to outfly her in Metroid Prime IIRC, despite this amazing acceleration of hers *shrugs*

ChaosTheory123 said:
End of Fusio her ship instantly accelerates to a speed greater than the explosion of an anti matter bomb that destroyed SR388
Ridley is able to outfly her in Metroid Prime IIRC, despite this amazing acceleration of hers *shrugs*
  • Cough cough wrong ship
Jokes aside, her usual ship is faster. Also I believe it could be found early in any walkthrough

Back