• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bump

You might wanna wait with this a bit since most of Adventure Time is getting upgraded in a bit (which includes the Lich)

For now prolly Saint-14, he has resistance to most if not all of Lich's abilities and has more valuable powers himself.

though how is he going to shift around his acausality and death manipulation?

The acausality on Lich doesn't mention anything about Lich actually reviving from it or the copies interfering or anything. From what I remember, beating the Lich caused it to be stuck in that snail for a really long time.

Lich's acausality is a weird case either way, maybe I will revise it or sum, nevertheless yeah I agree

Lich was manipulating the Snail from beyond the grave to find himself a right host (Billy) to utilise the Enchiridion, basically when he bit the dust his influence on the snail was still present.

Ig you can count my vote as vote for Saint-14

You still gotta give a reason, but okay.

I mean, I already said why above, though I can elaborate for more definitive reasons:

• Saint-14 is resistant to nearly all of the Lich's abilities and possesses a great amount of abilities such as Void manipulation or Law manipulation, to which he [Lich] is not resistant to
  • His Low-Godly Regenerationn and type 8 will keep him alive even when The Lich pulls out his Death Manipulation
  • He should also retain a range advantage

Lich Acausality is that there are infinite Lich's in the multiverse because of crossover. In each alternate reality they share the same consciousness and carry out the same goal.

Yeah but I'm not seeing how the Lich can win here at all. Saint resists all his mind based abilities and his possession is likely not going to work. Low-Godly and Type 8 neg his Death Manipulation. Saint resists his time based abilities although he doesn't even have any honestly don't know why those are there.

Whilst it seems Saint can one-shot with a few abilities. Namely void manipulation.

You can stop the low godly by just wrecking his ghost. It's difficult, but not impossible.

You can just physically hit the object that gives it to him.

Lich be getting upgraded to Lkw 2-C based on what I'm seeing with the other Adventure Time profiles.

Sir Ovens said:
Lich be getting upgraded to Lkw 2-C based on what I'm seeing with the other Adventure Time profiles.
Only 5 or so profiles were upgraded so far (and those upgrades aren't even final), since me and few other members agreed that upgrading ALL profiles would be quite redundant given the fact that the whole verse is getting revamped anyway.

That seems to be some stupid bullshit out of the blue. Sorry if this offends you, but I don't see how he could go from what he's at now to stronger than the second strongest Superman. It just doesn't make much sense to me, I guess.

Saint-14 might end up 2-B lol.

Between stuff for both verses, this probably isn't gonna stay valid.

This is why this matchup was doomed to fail. Saint-14 is the better character, so he wins. (can't wait to see what hate this gets even though it's an opionion)

I'm just gonna close this before it goes downhill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back