• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Lich Vs. Dan Phantom (Adventure Time Vs. Danny Phantom)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think this Dan can permanently put down the Lich since it can just find a new host so maybe if Dan uses possession that could work as an incapacitation but that depends on how potent the Lich's resistance to mind stuff is given Dan's possession has multiple layers that work on three different levels I don't think the Lich can permanently put down Dan given he doesn't seem to have the Non Physical Interaction needed to affect/harm DP ghosts who have just recently gained Abstract Existence Type 1 and Dan's body is just a manifestation of his energy and consciousness (an avatar) which can has intangibility thay can phase through even attacks that affect ghosts so Lich can restrain Dan's tangible form but it can just phase.

I'll wait for Adventure Time supports to comment but I'm leaning towards Dan. Dan's ghost physiological and resistance seem to cancel out most of what the Lich can do but if he's got the potential higher potency, I'd probably say inconclusive.

I'm leaning towards either incon or Danny because even if Lich grabs everyone on earth as hosts after Danny kills them, Danny's still alive and well lol
Either way, imma also wait AT supporters to come

Can it do anything against the Lich's acausality type 3?
Lich's profile says his other versions seem to all be connected to the same mind so Possesion would affect all of them, probably. Even if it couldn't, the Lich has only Planetary range so it's not like the other ones from the different universes are even a factor since they can't help the Lich Dan is fighting but Dan can't physically reach them so that would at best make the match inconclusive.

Last edited:
Lich's profile says his other versions seem to all be connected to the same mind so Possesion would affect all of them I probably. Even if it couldn't, the Lich has only Planetary range so it's not like the other ones from the different universes are even a factor since they can't help the Lich Dan is fighting but Dan can't physically reach them so that would at best make the match inconclusive.
Actually Lich does not have planetary Range, Range should be edited

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back