• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Legend of Zelda: Major Revision - Part II (Concluded, further discussion on 3-A in progress)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Konaguna said:
Wait. You want low 2-C based of one statement from MM?
Explicit mentions of time and space from the scans that got them upgraded in the first place. But you're right, it is just one. That's why I specified an "At least" and "Possibly".

Which staff members have stated support for Low 2-C? I would much prefer to wait until Azathoth comes back to reply.

Okay. Azathoth is our main expert though, or at least he is the one who has given the best input in the past.

Antvasima said:
Okay. Azathoth is our main expert though, or at least he is the one who has given the best input in the past.
Is it acceptable to make revisions if he gives approval?

That is not certain.

Is somebody willing to ask him to come here?

Someone already asked Azathoth, but he appears to be busy. So it's best to wait unless someone can contact him on Discord or something.

Yes. We preferably have to be patient. Is somebody here willing to send him a Discord message, or do you know somebody else who can do so?

Azathoth might have had something to say against the 3-A upgrade in general. And I thing Matt also disagreed with the Universal statement iirc. I will at least say that this does at least about as much weight as the proposal for DMC upgrades; which I have a good feeling Matt and Ever both still disagree with that upgrade.

Yes, I also have a bad feeling about that upgrade, and would prefer to get further confirmation for it.

You can ask all of them to comment about this if you wish.

Is somebody willing to ask Azathoth via Discord?

Well, it would still be helpful if somebody makes an attempt to reach him.

Y'all rely on the man too much, drop the low 2-C debate, it's a single statement from MM, that sure as hell ain't consistent or even worth of putting on the wall. Stop being greedy.

Konaguna said:
Y'all rely on the man too much, drop the low 2-C debate, it's a single statement from MM, that sure as hell ain't consistent or even worth of putting on the wall. Stop being greedy.
Considering that the statements from MM are what got them to 3-A in the first place, I think we should have an actual fair discussion, instead of hurrying to try and close this.

You upgraded the entire Zelda verse based off Majora's Mask?

Hahahahahaha... ohhhhh, I haven't laughed this hard since my first appearances here. You all have clearly learned nothing

So do you have any arguments besides resorting to Ad Hominem? If not, then we should continue to wait for Azathoth.

I'd also like to point out that this IS NOT an attempt to upgrade everyone to solidly Low 2-C. It's just an "At least, Possibly/likely" deal.

My man, you just said you upgraded Zelda based of Majora's Mask. Are you kidding me right now? Is this where we are at now?

Kona do you have anything to add to the discussion besides repeatedly saying "Lol you used Majora for upgrades?" Make a CRT if you disagree with it instead of just saying how dumb 3-A Majora is.

Konaguna said:
My man, you just said you upgraded Zelda based of Majora's Mask. Are you kidding me right now? Is this where we are at now?
Are you actually going to provide anything to try and dispute them or are you just going to continue trying to derail?

Earlier in the thread, you stated that top tiers were baseline unviersal, and the TLOZ page doesn't list you as a knowledgeable user, so you don't seem to be very informed on the current state of the verse. Given that, I don't really see a reason to listen to you... basically laughing at us, I guess? Instead of coming forward with anything productive, something you have still failed to do.

ZephyrosOmega said:
Are you actually going to provide anything to try and dispute them or are you just going to continue trying to derail?

Earlier in the thread, you stated that top tiers were baseline unviersal, and the TLOZ page doesn't list you as a knowledgeable user, so you don't seem to be very informed on the current state of the verse. Given that, I don't really see a reason to listen to you... basically laughing at us, I guess? Instead of coming forward with anything productive, something you have still failed to do.
My man, you need to sit yo ass down. I don't give a shit about some knowledgeable members list. I've played nearly every single and still seen more stupid claims from people considered more knowledgeable than me, I've debated countless threads and soloed with logic.

The scan says that it brought mischief to space-time and other things, which sounds incredibly poetic to me, and not to be taken seriously

It don't matter whether I fail or succeed, in the end, y'all will lose to Azathoth once more. Just like we all did ƒÉ©

Just to get something clear. I am not trying to be hostile (even though I might sound like it), all I'm saying is that there was an easier way to slow 2-C through alttp, and the fact you went through this instead irritates me.

Now since I'm pretty sure y'all fed up with me, I'll drop out and oi can argue this between yourselves.

@Konaguna

You are probably correct about that these upgrades will be considered suspicious by Azathoth, but continuing to behave like this is going to cause demands that we ban you.

Okay. No problem, but try to keep your impulses in check here in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back