• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Legend of Zelda: Major Revision - Part II (Concluded, further discussion on 3-A in progress)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You do not have nearly enough staff support for such drastic statistics changes for such an important franchise.

It is a bannable offense to change the statistics of our profiles without definitive staff approval.

You should immediately revert all of the changes that you made, and ask Azathoth and Cal to help out with evaluating this.

In addition, you should always follow the formatting instructions in the following pages when you edit our profiles:

Standard Format for Character Profiles

Common Editing Mistakes

I think Cal already sort of gave his thoughts on the other thread, but Azathoth's input is important yes.

I agree with this. I could even see it going to possibly 2-C, since it created a full Triforce inside of a completely different dimension, meaning that it has the power to alter different dimensions. However, it is true that Ganondorf couldn't directly influence the world of light from the dark world, so it's up to debate, but I totally support it going to low 2-C

Zhaxean said:
I agree with this. I could even see it going to possibly 2-C, since it created a full Triforce inside of a completely different dimension, meaning that it has the power to alter different dimensions. However, it is true that Ganondorf couldn't directly influence the world of light from the dark world, so it's up to debate, but I totally support it going to low 2-C
Disagree with 2-C. Let's wait on anything above what we're already proposing.

Thank you to all staff members for helping out.

Antvasima said:
Thank you to all staff members for helping out.
How much more staff approval is needed? As far as I know, every knowledgeable staff for Zelda has given their opinions with the exception of Azathoth, who hasn't responded.

Well, Low 2-C seems to have been firmly rejected. I do not know about 3-A though. Azathoth never weighed in on that afaIk.

Low 2-C wasn't rejected everyone is fine with it, what was rejected was 2-C/Low Multiversal which wasn't even what the thread was originally about.

Antvasima said:
Well, Low 2-C seems to have been firmly rejected. I do not know about 3-A though. Azathoth never weighed in on that afaIk.
Nobody rejected Low 2-C. Someone else derailed the thread with 2-C.

Well, we need staff input about Low 2-C then.

Konaguna said:
Where's this low 2-C coming from? Zelda top tiers are just baseline universal, their feats show that
Did you read the OP? I say it right there. And Zelda top tiers are above Baseline, as has been discussed in the first thread that can ALSO be found in the OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back