• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Legend of Zelda: Major Revision - Part II (Concluded, further discussion on 3-A in progress)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can it be higher than Majora? Wtf?

3-A is to affect the whole meterial universe which is infinite in size.

How TF is one greater than the other?

Low 2-C was rejected, and there is a Non-Canon Manga version of Link, but Composite only includes canon versions; not a mixture of canon and non-canon.

I believe GiverOfThePeace summed it up nicely. Judging from the conversation, I also seriously doubt that Low 2-C is going anywhere and that this can be closed. I would like to upgrade Composite Link's abilities section, but we're 330 posts in and I think that can be its own CRT.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Low 2-C was rejected, and there is a Non-Canon Manga version of Link, but Composite only includes canon versions; not a mixture of canon and non-canon.
He's asking if we can include the abilities the way he listed them.

I think the only thing left was someone like Azathoth or Matt giving their refute on the 3-A subject matter.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
I think the only thing left was someone like Azathoth or Matt giving their refute on the 3-A subject matter.
Matt dosent intend to respond and Azzy said to not expect him a long long long time since he will be really busy irl and the fact that many other threads demand is attention so for now I think we can close this thread and carry on with Link additional abilities in another one also we are 335 in this post might as well make a new one.

And 3-A stays because so far only Azzy and Matt are against it plus the new thread will be more beneficial if they decide to respond at some point since this one is getting cluttered.

Yeah, Matt is probably overworked, and Azathoth is looking even more busy than ever. So much so, it's worry some. I think 3-A ratings can stay given no proper counter argument has been made and I guess will close the thread to move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back