• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Legend of Zelda: Major Revision - Part II (Concluded, further discussion on 3-A in progress)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Continuing from here: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3184096

So as most of you know by now, The Legend of Zelda has been upgraded to 3-A due to the above thread and solid statements related to Majora. However, as was also discussed in that thread, Low 2-C was mentioned to be a possibility. As such, I thought I'd bring back up this statement, from the same guide:

I believe that's pretty blatant. Mention of Space-Time should be enough to at least open discussion on a Low 2-C rating.

• Everybody who currently scales from Majora and not the Triforce is bumped to "At least 3-A, possibly Low 2-C (Majora was able to warp the entirety of Termina, a parallel universe to Hyrule, as well as its space and time)
<strike>and hey maybe 4-A Vaati isn't an outlier anymore ovo

Discuss!

Agree: KnightOfSunlight, YuriAkuto, Warren Valion, ZeldaSmash, CrimsonStarFallen, DarkDragonMedeus, AshenCrow777, TriforcePower1, lpGamer099 99

Disagree: Konaguna, Kepekley

Neutral: Dust Collector </strike>

Update: The proposal has been rejected, but discussion on 3-A is still in progress.

Another bit of interesting, although likely unimportant evidence, is that the Triforce is able to restore another equalliy powerful Triforce in another alternate realm.

If 3-A got accepted, then I personally think they should get Low 2-C.

Even on the first thread I said that the feat would be Low 2-C if accepted and I just didn't believe it was legit.

Now that I have conceded, I can agree with Low 2-C, or at the least a "possibly Low 2-C".

On this note, I'd actually like to talk about maybe altering Link's Composite page to be more similar to Ganon's. I.E. Give him 3/4 tabs for Innate Abilities, Abilities from Equipment, Triforce of Courage and Full Triforce

Sounds like a plan.

Actually, we should probably give him different keys too, where he has Innate, Triforce of Courage, and full Triforce.

So 5-A, 4-C, 3-A, I think

ZephyrosOmega said:
On this note, I'd actually like to talk about maybe altering Link's Composite page to be more similar to Ganon's. I.E. Give him 3/4 tabs for Innate Abilities, Abilities from Equipment, Triforce of Courage and Full Triforce
And maybe give some explanations for all the haxes on his page.

that means we should probably bring back conceptual manipulation since Hylia said it could alter the stats of all things and since the riforce is what keeps an entire universe in check (as shown in a link between world since they needed a triforce to restore the universe) conce-pt manip and law manipulation should be put on the triforce and i also agree with op.

NOTE TO EVERYONE: Added potential revisions for pages above, for Link, Ganondorf, Majora and the Triforce.

i just checked Link prof and i can see you put Low-Godly via ToP finaly someone put it in there since TP Ganondorf was only able to survive thanks to the triforce of power.

The stuff about the Triforce being the cornerstone for the world's reasons is unquantifiable and vague. It doesn't belong in the justification.

Not only that - we actually see what happens to a world without its Triforce. Among the list of things that don't happen:

• The collapse of space and time

Kepekley23 said:
Not only that - we actually see what happens to a world without its Triforce. Among the list of things that don't happen:
To be fair, Lorule didn't finish to crumble during the events of ALBW

Kepekley23 said:
The stuff about the Triforce being the cornerstone for the world's reasons is unquantifiable and vague. It doesn't belong in the justification.
It's called "Supporting evidence" and more mentions of space-time just solidifies the Low 2-C rating more

Except it isn't supporting evidence, and gives newcomers the wrong idea, as they will probably believe the "possibly" is coming from that statement.

A vague random statement that has no acceptable meaning shouldn't be used to "support" anything. It isn't even a "vaguely cosmic" statement. It literally shouldn't be mentioned, since it is just flowery.

This is no different than taking a screenshot of that "Ganondorf's laugh echoed across space and time" statement and pretending it supports 3-A or Low 2-C.

Both are flowery claims that are unquantifiable even if taken literally. Both don't succeed in giving off a "this character is cosmic" feeling, which is what all supporting evidence should accomplish. Instead, what people will get from that is we're abusing hyperbolic language and assume that the legitimately cosmic feats are just as hyperbolic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back