• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the General Discussion

Also I think this is my cannon if Link doesn't start with info analysis
Òâ£Òé│ÒâûÒâ¬Òâ│Òé╣Òâ¼ÒéñÒâñÒâ╝´╝êBokoblin Slayer)
Òâ£Òé│ÒâûÒâ¬Òâ│Òé╣Òâ¼ÒéñÒâñÒâ╝´╝êBokoblin Slayer)

Plus that freaking areal missile strike lol also link can shot pretty freaking far the hell.

The problem is, Majora is also implied to be killing the 4 Giants as well if the moon is not stopped. It's also outright stated in lore that the Fierce Deity Mask is the only thing that can match Majora's true power. Plus, he was legit toying with everyone in the world throughout the whole game. The Moon is simply a tiny spec of Majora's true power. Plus, the other 4 giants do have consistent feats ranging from 6-C to High 6-C. However, if world simply means planet, then the 4 Giants being 5-B altogether and Low 5-B individually is fine. And yeah, 3-A Young Link is a big no no, but Low 5-B Young Link is fine if it's legit.

We keep getting black holes alerts recently.

"As black holes age over billions of years, their mass grows as they consume the planets and stars around them. Things are no different for the black hole at the centre of the Milky Way, Sagittarius A*. The black hole is so large it has a mass 4.1 million times that of our Sun - and one space expert believes it could perhaps devour the Milky Way and ultimately devour Earth."

Just oof and we aren't even a type one civilization yet.

Now I think about it do characters that can make blackholes rated Galaxy level I mean a super black hole theoretically can annilate our entire Galaxy.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Plus, the other 4 giants do have consistent feats ranging from 6-C to High 6-C. However, if world simply means planet, then the 4 Giants being 5-B altogether and Low 5-B individually is fine. And yeah, 3-A Young Link is a big no no, but Low 5-B Young Link is fine if it's legit.
When do the Giants ever show 6-C to High 6-C feats ever in the game? Like I'm legitimately trying to think off the top of my head and the only feat I can think of is that they'd be that level via their size. Even if it was 3-A, it'd only scale to giants mask Young Link, who should scale far above his regular self.

Considering that he said "the other 4 giants" instead of just the 4 giants I'm assuming he's referring to the temple bosses, even though they don't have anything to do with the giants besides Majora/Skull Kid sealing the giants spirits inside the bosses masks.

Don't really have any opinions about 3-A giants but as already said Young Link wouldn't scale to them sans with the gaint mask and obvious FD mask.

We also need a calc for young Link reacting to Beamos beams, it doesn't sit well with me that we link to TP Links feat for the lad.

Also got the direct later today (11 pm in time zone ffs) so I expect some more news about Links Reawakening since that's only a few weeks away. Maybe if we're lucky they might even give some new info on BOTW 2, although if we do get any news about that I wouldn't expect anything major.

Part of me wish link speed was higher than just MHS+

Also serious question if a character is immune to time that means he can function outside the scope of it right? So does that make their speed immeasurable/infinite?

@Ashen, all versions of Link are Relativistic in terms of combat speed; Massively Hypersonic+ is just the movement speed.

So here's a question thats been debated since Breath of the Wild came out, do any of you believe BOTW Zelda actually had the Triforce or do you think it was just a representation or something when it showed up in front of her? If the former how'd you think she would have had it in the first place?

I've seen thoughts about this on other sites but I'm curious to see peoples thoughts here as well.

I don't think it was agreed to say Zelda had the Triforce in BotW. And it didn't looks like there was any proof of it.

So has anyone heard the new Balled of the Wind Fish with vocals? I know it's slightly old news now since it was revealed to have vocals a week or two ago, but it sounds nice from the section we've heard so far.

Also how long has Avatar Creation been a thing? Because Ganon should likely have it due to Agahnim (And for some reason I can't post new threads so I can't make a CRT for it to be added).

Yeah, malice existed in Skyward Sword. There were pools of it in the ancient cistern, and the description of cursed Bokoblins also states something interesting about it

"Cursed Bokoblin

This horrifying Bokoblin reanimates after death. Analysis indicates it fears pure, shiny items and will startle at the sight of a sacred shield. It is able to reanimate purely through its hatred of this world...and its attachment to outlandish undergarments."

Honestly Its pointlwss to do the seed quest past the point of being unable to uograse anything unless you desoerately Want that piece of shit

Ah yes, the best reward in any video game to ever exist. I can't believe I was insane enough to get all the Korok Seeds on my first playthough and then again in Master Mode, it wasn't worth it.

Back