• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the General Discussion

Eh? I thought it was already accepted... didn't Ganondorf have two variants of Low-Godly already, the Cocoon one by himself and the one seen in TP with the Triforce?

TriforcePower1 said:
I've already addressed all of that in an another thread, and already added the abilities these statements state.
Shouldn't Demise have type 4 reincarnation and higher Regenerationn capabilities since he was only able to be harmed by a the true Master Sword a weapon known to negate low godly?

TartaChocholate said:
Eh? I thought it was already accepted... didn't Ganondorf have two variants of Low-Godly already, the Cocoon one by himself and the one seen in TP with the Triforce?
Someone keeps removing by saying that low godly was never shown to be a power of the Triforce of Power but that was debunked when it is clearly shown Top having low godly in TP.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BVYggDnaJgY

Skip to 2:09

Precisely, I recall that scene. I though it had been accepted. Perhaps some think that ability is Ganondorf's instead or something similar?

I doubt I mean the scene deliberately those a zoom in on Ganondorf hands after he gets stabed the ToP appears twitch of fingers and movements and than back to Ganondorf that comes back to life and showing that he is healing/resisting the effects of a holy blade.

The sages of light literally say that the ToP saved him by calling it a Divine prank and not being possible but it is happening. Ganondorf proceeds to back hand these fool's warlock punch the next one and walks out like a boss.

But seriously how can people not understand its from the ToP hell that thing should also have resurrection for bringing Ganondorf back to life too!

Lol, our boar overlord is such a Chad.

Yeah, I remember this was mentioned in a thread some time ago. I honestly think it sounds solid enough.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Conquering time was considered flowery language by a couple other staff members; not saying it's impossible, just saying that the statement alone doesn't hold much weight. And there was only enough context for Majora being 3-A, according to Kepekley, not quite Low 2-C. I know a few staff members disagree with Majora being Universal, but Azathoth is going to be inactive for a long time and Matt basically said he'd rather not get too invested due to both constant repetitions and health reasons.
Didnt Majora create a pocket universe that was compared to an actual universe, distort all of space-time for a universe and according to a questionably canon book create termina itself? If all that's true it seems pretty straightforward. Now other things scaling to that idk, but he himself seems solid.

Well I guess in due time we will get low 2-C just have to wait like the 3-A one it's just a matter of time.

Also can someone add Low godly to the triforce of power and full Triforce and to all characters that are affected by this (SS link, ALTTP Link, ALBW Link, Cia HW and composite Link) it would be great thank you.

It'll be better to make that low-godly stuff the subject of its own CRT than posting it in another CRT about something else.

Dust Collector said:
It'll be better to make that low-godly stuff the subject of its own CRT than posting it in another CRT about something else.
OK should I do it or someone else can open one for me?

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Though more recent evidence such as the Triforce being used to ultimately transform the Master Sword into the True Master Sword does make me wonder than Demise could in fact be 3-A.
Is this true? Where is this from?

Also, I found a potential 2-C thing from Twilight Princess, where Zant (or maybe ganon, haven't played the games) Merged the light world with the twilight world. Is that a usable thing?

^ This statement needs like a ****-ton more context - and even if it was legit, I'd argue that it would be an outlier.

Warren Valion said:
^ This statement needs like a ****-ton more context - and even if it was legit, I'd argue that it would be an outlier.
Have to sadly agree because that feat can't be higher than Majore unrestrained, Full triforce, and anyone who as weilded it.

I know a lot of people have that weird headcannon that Link never wanted to be a hero I don't like that trop it's annoying reused so many times plus when the hero accepts his fate he's so freaking modest every single time it starts to sound fake, forced annoying, and kind of pretentious just accept the damn compliments anyone feels the same?

"the Hero of Time from Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask that died lamenting that he was never remembered as a hero, as well as not passing down his skills to the next generation."

I Feel bad for hero of shades he genuinely liked to be a hero and saving people the very few that remembered him all died and he couldn't teach his other skills plus he lost an eye in life this Link had it really rough honestly Zelda should have done a better job so that people could have at least have an idea who saved them and in case for Termina he was a child...

link wasn't the oldest around but already at the age of 12 he saw enough of the world to know what to do he was clearly the wisest, strongest and courageous person around I'm happy Cremia gave that kid a hug :(

Apparently he's buried in castle graveyard but the name on the tombstone is the cursed swordsman just oof.

About Majora Mask, i noticed that Giant Link [Link with the giant mask] is scaled to a Giant, so him in that form and Twinmold should phisically scale to a single giant, a single giant should not be that far weaker than the combined power of 4 which stopped Majora's moon collide, in the 3DS version is said to anhilate the world [word is used and not planet] meaning that Majora's Moon was designed to destroy the realm it created [3-A], but i don't think it destroyed the space-time in it just all the physical matter.

AshenCrow777 said:
"the Hero of Time from Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask that died lamenting that he was never remembered as a hero, as well as not passing down his skills to the next generation."
I actually really hate this quote from HH, and I consider it non-canon fanfiction.

It makes Link sound super conceded and not to mention - it is completely wrong. The prologue of Majora debunks this, not to mention tons of people in Twilight Princess mention the great deeds and legends of the Hero.

And to put the icing on the cake, The Hero's Shade never mentions lamenting that he was never remembered as a hero, but that he never was able to pass on his skills to the next generation (likely because he died in battle) - which is something that is far more consistent with the character of Link.

@Ashen: I've always had this headcannon that Link didn't really gave too much thought about being a hero, and was more focused on how the world needed his help and that he needed to step in to set things right.

Not exactly disdain of his destiny, but more some kind of humility of thinking about everyone's needs and how he could help them before anything else.

@Dark That seems a bit vague, and it sounds like an outlier to have every single Temple boss be 3-A. The moon drop is only a tiny portion of Majora's true power, and would have been fine if it was simply 5-B. As Low 5-B Temple bosses seems pretty legit. But if the moon thing alone is 3-A, then that would make it pretty much an outlier for the 4 Giants separately at least.

World probably is being used, in that context, to mean planet. Did HH not give a limit to the destruction of Termina? Something like it glassing the planet?

Chariot190 said:
World probably is being used, in that context, to mean planet. Did HH not give a limit to the destruction of Termina? Something like it glassing the planet?
Nope Paradox when posting feats said that the move basically destroyed the planet and the rest of the universe.

Also DDM the four Giants are the literal Gods of termina and the whole game is basically hyping them up or literally telling if we don't have them we will die also they don't completely stop the moon since you can still see them struggling also all of them are holding it up equally distributing the force of the impact 4 way.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
@Dark That seems a bit vague, and it sounds like an outlier to have every single Temple boss be 3-A. The moon drop is only a tiny portion of Majora's true power, and would have been fine if it was simply 5-B. As Low 5-B Temple bosses seems pretty legit. But if the moon thing alone is 3-A, then that would make it pretty much an outlier for the 4 Giants separately at least.
Why would it be an outlier for the Giants when they have no other feats?

And not only that it's their only feat but also there entire Job to stop threats like this.

Dosent that mean there lifting strength should be higher and by proxy link?

If the problem is that you'd think Link in tun would scale to this and 3-A isn't consistent for him then just don't scale him, like only Fierce Deity and possibly Giant's Mask would amp him that high irregardless.

AshenCrow777 said:
Chariot190 said:
Nope Paradox when posting feats said that the move basically destroyed the planet and the rest of the universe.
I dont see any explicit context implying universal and the linked thread doesnt exist. Only things that can be intepreted, which when back by HH imply only complete surface destruction. Not that it matters, MM is already universal.

I think Twinmold and Giant Link scales to eachother and the individual Giant if we base that the Giant Mask makes Link as strong as the individual Giant, while Base MM Link scales to the other MM bosses [It's possible that they might be stronger than Ganondorf strongest creations like WW Phantom Ganon since Majora itself is far superior to Triforce of Power Ganondorf, though its my speculation].

If 3-A might be not an option since world can also just mean planet, then Low 5-B+ individually and 5-B together remains.

I mean, giants clearly aren't 3-A. Majora destroying the world with the moon is clearly referring to just the planet.

I also don't see why we should scale Giant Link to the giants given that they only have their name in common.

Because it's the only other use of a giant in the game he grows around the same size as them and their power is narratively due to their size, not due to being a mystical being like other characters in Zelda.

Back