• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the General Discussion

OK I have to ask am I the only that gets slightly annoyed irked at Zelda theorist on YouTube now they are saying it was the Zonais who created the Triforce and goes on extremely wrong assumptions that totally clashes with the lore that do not support their theories at all.

Yes some of these theorists are good but others... Just no but for some reason I just keep watching.

Guys the ending to the Links Awakening remake has been leaked and the Wind Fish was stated to have created infinite universes

Dust Collector said:
Guys the ending to the Links Awakening remake has been leaked and the Wind Fish was stated to have created infinite universes
Sauce? I could see it being an extremely vast amount of worlds overtime though if it creates a world each time it dreams something.

But does it really sound nice tho? Don't get me wrong, I'd love it to be legit so I can laugh in the faces of the idiots on other wikis, but really think about what 2-A would bring down on Zelda.

Shin Megami Tensei.

Lavos.

Nasuverse.

Dungeons and Dragons.

3-A yet not even the speed of light, pathetic

I was going to say there's also some 2hu characters that are 3-A but the I remembered they got bumped up. @Zephyros If you are successful and they get to Low 2-C I will make a Link vs Dracula and/or a Ganon vs Dracula match for shit and giggles, hell I'm half tempted to shove them agaisnt his 4-A low end right now, would serve as a quick laugh

Btw, has anyone read the Link's Awakening manga by Cagiva? I watched a comic dub of it last night and...damn. Also it's refreshing to hear Link talk.

I've read it before but it's been a few years. I remember it being pretty good especially in regards to Link and Marins relationship which was more developed then in the game.

ZephyrosOmega said:
But does it really sound nice tho? Don't get me wrong, I'd love it to be legit so I can laugh in the faces of the idiots on other wikis, but really think about what 2-A would bring down on Zelda.

Shin Megami Tensei.

Lavos.

Nasuverse.

Dungeons and Dragons.
I know a lot of people that say that Link isn't even Country Level because this thing would make TlOZ worst and that he's at best Building Level, lmao.

Link's reaction upon finding out the island's fate hit hard. Link straight up abandons his role as awakener and tries everything in his power to get him and Marin off the island.

Oh yeah I remember that scene, he keeps attempting to get past that invisible barrier around the island to the point of hurting himself before Marin tells him its alright and that eventually dreams have to end. It's really hard to see Link come to terms with it all, it's rather heart wrenching.

Other than SS Zelda, Marin is the closest Link has ever had to a romance. It's actually his first one in terms of release (unless you count the sleeping Zelda in Zelda II, who he just met when she woke up)

AshenCrow777 said:
Midna:Am I a joke to you Cal?
Never really got romantic vibes in regards to Link and Midna, they had really greay chemistry and were very close friends but I never gor the feeling of "Yeah there could be a romance between these two", that came more from Link and Ilia I feel.

Lgamer099 99 said:
ZephyrosOmega said:

Shin Megami Tensei.

Lavos.

Nasuverse.

Dungeons and Dragons.
I know a lot of people that say that Link isn't even Country Level because this thing would make TlOZ worst and that he's at best Building Level, lmao.
Small. City. Triforce of power.

@Dust Collector I have to disagree i I feel like Ilia was the girl with good chemistry which they were mostly friends the relationship between Midna Felt more real like actual relationships from not knowing each other building a connection friendly banter and teasing into full blown caring and that ending felt really romantic.

I feel like Link is a guy who doesn't really care about romance but he gets the interest of tons of women, men, and even other species - with all of his relationships being plantonic from his point of view but romantic from the other's.

Tbh, its quite impressive how many people have taken an interest with Link - guy has a harem of women after him in like every game after OoT where they decided to make him hot.

Link is Nintendo's wet dream.

Warren Valion said:
I feel like Link is a guy who doesn't really care about romance but he gets the interest of tons of women, men, and even other species - with all of his relationships being plantonic from his point of view but romantic from the other's.
Tbh, its quite impressive how many people have taken an interest with Link - guy has a harem of women after him in like every game after OoT where they decided to make him hot.

Link is Nintendo's wet dream.
You saying N64 blocky-ass polygon link ain't hot?

Link has topped lists of most sexy video game heroes and stuff like that IIRC, lol.

IMO, it depends on the Link. Some do show to varying degrees atraction for girls such as SS, Spirit Tracks and IIRC Link Between Worlds who were impressed by Zelda's beauty.

The real cal howard said:
Guys, what do you think is a darker game, Awakening or Majora?
Majora. Link's Awakening had some fridge horror, but it was more sad than outright horrifying. Majora's Mask was just straight-up dark.

I'm honestly want to know what the **** is wrong with Majora (the entity) I like to think he's/she's just evil because they can be.

Ganondorf lawful evil/Majora Chaotic evil

Link lawful good(neutral at times)/Fierce diety Chaotic good (neutral at times)

Zelda is just Zelda

Back