• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The League of Villains scout out a new member - All for One vs Garou

Status
Not open for further replies.
All for One hears of a new villains stirring up trouble amongst the hero community. Always interested in scouting out new members to assist his young protege, AfO tracks down Garou in Z-City and asks him join the League of Villains. Garou tells him to piss off. AfO won't take no for an answer. Chaos ensues

The Symbol of Evil vs The Human Monster

Weakened All for One vs Human Garou

Both at 7C

SPEED EQUALIZED

Both start 10 feet away from each other

WHO WINS AND WHY?

Garou:

All for One: Schnee One, TheRustyOne, Xantospoc, Xmark12, DMUA, Andytrenom, The Wright Way (7)

Inconclusive:

Imma Type a Response in a bit

And by that I mean Type a few sentences and copy paste some arguments from the previous fight :p

Garou comes from an incredibly large scaling chain that I honestly don't fully remember, AFO is somewhere around 43 Kilotons (Weaker then All Might by a good bit, but All Might himself did the majority of the work on an 86 Kiloton feat but we had to half it for scaling, which I disagree with but whatever really)

Honestly thinking about it I'll probably go for All For One via sheer versatility. Here All for One would have resistance to blunt force attacks and great High Mid Regenerationn unless Garou were to destroy his head. Which is the only thing Garou has on him, along with attack reflection but All For One also has that.

Garou isn't bypassing Shock Absorption via Reactive Evolution. He'd need to overcome with a mixture of AP and speed like how All Might did. But Speed is equalized so that won't be happening.

All For One also has a nice edge in range and has a nice amount of AoE via Air propulsion. He can also enhance his AP via Muscular Coiling.

AfO can also reflect the blunt force of Garou's attacks back onto him, and can stack his Quirks to boost his damage output, making it dangerous for Garou to get in close.

AFO is actually 33 kilotons.

But otherwise, I vote All For One for Schnee's reasons.

I vote also AFO as well by sheer versability. Honestly, I feel like he held back against All Might by using only sheer brute strength.

He also didn't have his regen and shock quirk with him, which would have likely changed the fight

Honestly, I know I suggested it but I don't like it either.

But what else should we do? (I don't think we can scale All Might to the full feat and pretend Izuku wasn't there, though that's the only other solution I can see)

I think we should probably have "At least 7-C, Likely 7-C+" or something like that

one for Low-End and one for High-End THAT JOKE WILL NEVER GET OLD

Didn't everyone vote for AfO? You put the votes in Garou's category.

Anyways, AfO FRA.

What is the town level feat Garou ultimately scales from? I can't remember quite well.

Also what is this, like the 10th time they've fought? xd

3rd if you bother counting the fight where 7A Garou was put imagainst 6C AFO

Garou scales to being immensely stronger then people who are immensely stronger then Low 7C

Schnee One said:
Hey DMUA

AM may go to 7A.
Wait wuttheforkerheck

How

I know it's rejected but

How

Also how dare you tempt me with "All Might beats up a 15 year old with an impractical sword"

Let's see

AFO has ranged attacks to use in this fight, but that won't really be anything new for Garou. Still, this is a good advantage for AFO to have

AFO's attack reflection was broken through by All Might pulling a fient attack, a maneuver that Garou should be easily able to replicate given his level of martial arts expertise

AFO's uhm...AFO I doubt would work against Garou. Garou is kinda like a Robi situation in that while he is clearly a superhuman by our standards, in his own verse he's considered a human without superpowers that AFO can steal.

AFO seems to have an AP advantage here. At least initially. The fact that he uses air based attacks also poses a problem for Garou since his ability to deflect attacks may not be as effective against it as it was against Bats and bullets.

AFO's regen and shock absorption are probably the biggest problem for Garou here since that means he has to evolve far past AFO's level to actually put him down.

Ultimately I think AFO will take it, but not without an ordeal to go through first. This was a bad match-up (the skill-sets not the thread)

Four more hours till Grace ends.

(It was decided that even unanimous matches need a grace period)

Once it's passes, I'll add the match to the profiles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back