• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Celestial Dust Mite said:
Mismatch. Questionably Omnipotent vs an at least Nigh-Omnipotent.
Hey, at least TLoI will have as much time it pleases to make her first move, after all, Azathoth won`t do anything until he wakes up or something.

Eh...I have a feeling that's it's always like putting 0 next to a 0 and compare what 0 is better when they duke it out: Depend on your mileage, but you know something must have been not right when you even suggest it in the first place.

TBF though, if they compete in a sleeping contest, Azzy won big time. If it's on who is the most human-looking LoI obviously win purely on waifuness. See, your mileage may vary.

Who would win if we went by feats rather than statements/demonstrations of omnipotence or lack thereof?

If you mean by history...that's kinda complicated :Azzy, as we know it, spend an eternity sleeping (we don't know if he was even awake as some point, or at least I don't know), but you could said his dream life is very real, lively and dynamic. LoI, meanwhile, does wake up, but her time in the waking is kinnnda limited to Earth, and Earthly thing. So it's, again, depend.

And how are you going to understand who is stronger here when two beings are literally omnipotent and can be said to be equal.

Well, we can start with the possible scenarios that could happen, as Azathoth is sleeping, Loi will definitely move first.

From what I know about Azatoth, the whole reality with many of the characters 1-A is just his dream, and when he wakes up, everything will disappear.

Well, something like that can also be said for LoI:

"Attack Potency: At least High Outerverse level (It transcends and controls all stories, including the afterlife with Akuto Sai in it. It lies in its nature to be at the top of all hierarchies of stories, within which there can be higher-dimensional and beyond-dimensional structures. While she has stated that there are some things she does not know, it is unknown whether that statement constitutes a true limitation or not)"

Azzy waking up shouldn´t affect TLoI to begin with, as they would be of the same level of existance at that point.

And as Azzy was bad wisdom, even after waking up, he won´t do anything notable to her (except maybe some tentacle things) So I think TLoI is mor elikely to win.

At least state why, omnipotence is going to go soon, so you can´t just say that because Azzy is tier 0, he stomps.

Bobsican said:
At least state why, omnipotence is going to go soon, so you can´t just say that because Azzy is tier 0, he stomps.
as you said, both have the same level of existence, I do not see how each can affect the other so, and both transcend infinite hierarchies, I simply do not see how TLOI can defeat Azathoth nor Azathoth can defeat TLOI

Back