• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

THE LAST LUKE SKYWALKER THREAD: Luke skywalker vs The Hunter

The Hunter via superior mindhax and resistance to said mindhax.

Luke literally looks at the Hunter and he gets mind screwed, while he needs to activate his on the fly.

There is a Sith Relic which allows you to mind-destroy every sentient being in the Galaxy / Universe. The Sith Lord who was using it briefly endured having its effects reverted on him before dying.

Sidious scales since strongest Sith of all time. And strongest expression of the Dark Side as of Dark Empire.

Sidious' ultimate goal was to turn the galaxy's whole population into his mind-controlled puppets and rule as a god.

Luke ultimately becomes Sidious' equal if not superior and his mastery of the Force is even greater.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Luke ultimately becomes Sidious' equal if not superior and his mastery of the Force is even greater.
I get conflicting answers on this. Some say Sidious>High 4C Luke, some say their equal others say 4C Luke>Sidious

Throughout Dark Empire Sidious is > Luke. But from what I understand Luke ultimately beats him in a duel. Even if he is unable to permanently defeat him.

So comparable.

Well then Hunter gets ultra mindhaxed. In fact, I'm pretty sure it's a stomp at that point.

I think that Sith artifact feat bumps Luke's Mind Hax even more which I didn't think was even possible

If we go by the high-end interpretation of the Sith Relic (Every sentient being in the universe), then there is literally no 3D character which can compete with Star Wars Mindhax.

So Galactic is more consistent and conservative.

Last thing.

I saw some arguments on Luke vs The Daughter that Luke>One of the 3 force embodiements.

Thoughts?

I imagine it as Luke is > The Son and The Daughter individually and probably even combined, but not by a large margin.

Back