• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So, tell me again, why he even has a High 2-A if he "lol-win" all fights he's in like that, if all fights for his High 2-A key

Because it's hax. We don't scale tier to hax.

All SGDL have High 2-A hax based off their sin, not all SGDL are High 2-A.

Lucemon, Boltboutamon and Ogudomon have Low 1-C haxes, doesn't scale to tier. They are still 2-A-High 2-A (Not counting True Lucemon)

Lady cannot beat passive 1-C hax any more than YHVH can beat Lumi's hax. If it wasn't passive, maybe. But that just makes him like Golden King boye.

Because of AP? In a hax fight?

I've been sleeping and it seems discussion was had, what makes this a stomp?

Qawsedf234 said:
Infinitely above baseline? Because she can destroy multiple 5-D spaces?
No one really answered my question. Is this the reason she's above baseline?

I assume so, yes. 5-D in general is baseline, whereas affecting a multiverse-spanning 5-D space would effectively be infinite 5-D energy.

I assume

That's not infinitely above baseline. From what I was told, that is crap tier compared to her other feats that made her above baseline. That feat is indeed baseline.

Doesn't she have like some like scaling chain? Regardless, I am 97% sure that's not an Infinitely above baseline feat.

In her true form? No. Her limited form is like: LOP > Tenabrous with wand and last word > Tenabrous with last word > Greater Gods like Zeus = have 2-A feats

She does have a "Possibly much higher" as said Pentaspaces may contan higher dimensions which would put her above the Dimensional vortex, then we get into the massive argument about her being higher-D

That would be something... If she wasn't limited to just her High 2A interpretation

> Pentaspaces may contan higher dimensions which would put her above the Dimensional vortex

In Mystara all realms have more than 5 dimensions, the barrier just blocks any access to the 6th or higher

So anyways her current feat is destroying 3~ infinite 5-D spaces in her true form. Dunno how Alphamon compares AP wise. But knowing Dungeons and Digimons he probably has a thesis statment of hax to make up for any AP weakness.

One is baseline yeah. But I dunno if destroying 3 at once is baseline or slightly above baseline by a few infinities

That;s like only 3x baseline. She'd kinda need powerscaling to reach that infinitely above baseline.

Udlmaster said:
Also, shouldn't the LoP be given Reliant Immortality? Based on Sigil being literally herself?
I dunno but that's stuff for a CRT, not a vs thread

What Kaltias said. But if you're suggesting that it impacts this fight, then no. The LOP can destroy the Sigil at will and survive its destruction. Her only connection to it is that she makes sure it doesn't get destroyed or used for destructive purposes.

So this isn't a stomp then, and once again the D&D crew has begun making a thread with one purpose into yet another CRT

Y'know the fact that LoP is fighting Mother Eater AND Lilithmon and tieing makes this fight very redundant.

Sort of. It seems a lot of Digimon have roughly the same abilities as each other, so generally speaking fighting even more than one Digimon at once is redundant.

Let's just get 'em over with.

It really does. Mother Eater alone makes this redundant as Mother Eater >> Alphamon in every way. It's like her tieing with Lilithmon and then proceeding to pit her against Lucemon.

Back