• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yeah, in SMT, there are special brands (basically armors) that can even make a demon attack first no matter what, but it seems to be just a game mechanic.

> It's not that we canonically isn't a God, we just don't know if she is one, but we know you can worship her, you just won't last very long doing so.

I don't believe she is a god. Remember why Vecna was destroying the Sigil? It was because he was divine. If the LOP had any divinity she would effect the Sigil in the same way. Thats the reason why she kills anyone who tries to worship her.

LoP is vastly superior to Wee Jas who uses her Law and Fate Manipulation to try and entrap her Lover.

The LoP is able to actively ignore Laws placed on her and can place laws of her own, manipulating the fundementals of reality by speaking, changing the very Laws of Magic, Reality, Physics and so on, when she reordered the Multiverse.

Thing is, she so far hasn't used it because there has only ever been two instances where she's fought, 1 where she Thought away the Greater God of Portals after he began to try and take control of them, and Vecna who was destabalizing the Multiverse and therefore couldn't use her Law Manipulation as it's implied she needs to be in her True Form, which would destroy the Multiverse instantly.

NLF, how? I never stated it prevents her from being sealed away by Nyarlathotep, I never implied it prevented a Higher Dimensional being from sealing her away. Don't even attempt to put words into my mouth.

"Sounds like Game Mechanics" you mean, like the Game it comes from? You mean like her very existence works as a "I win" game mechanic? Literally, she is from a Game, of course she's going to have Game Mechanics, for it, the Probability manip comes from this:

"Other Divine Powers As a greater deity, Boccob automatically receives the best possible result on any die roll he makes (including attack rolls, damage, checks, and saves). He is immortal." https://rpg.rem.uz/Dungeons & Dragons/D&D 3rd Edition/D&D 3.0e Core/Deities & Demigods.pdf

Additionally, she's been shown to be repeatedly beyond any known Deity, among which is Ao who was able to Manipulate the Laws of the Multiverse so he could re-assign the Gods their powers and Domains again, their Concepts. Ao is High 2-A as well.

I don't know whether I should reply to this or just let it be. Like I have been over this all morning and I am quite frankly tired of it.

Wew boy on this

Who wants to explain the arguments on either side to me? I have a feeling I know Lady's, but what about Alpha?

My question was never answered btw....How far into High 2-A is she? I hear she is far above baseline Alphamon is literally only baseline. If you want a challenge use Ygg or one of the SGDL.

The Lady is getting her own very good sealing soon, I should point out.

@Dragon

unknown, but from what we do know, not to much. So SGDL would probably stomp her.

High 2-A? Presumably near baseline. 2-A version is ridiculously up there, but her High 2-A comes from being at least five dimensional and completely transcending the 2-As of the verse.

@Gargoyle D&D resists Sealing in general. Also, she can do the same thing to him by sealing him in a maze. Is that all he has? If so, this is a stomp.

@Zach True, I guess. In any case, as I said, all of D&D resists Sealing- even low-tiers resist spells like Imprisonment, which seal you away in an extraplanar prison.

Take my vote for LoP.

Alphamon's seals people who resist sealing

And that's not a valid vote, as it doesn't explain how it kills him

1. Explain the Sealing to me.

2. So does LoP. She seals people who resist it very well with no trouble and no possibility to save on their end.

Kills Mid-Godly and erases all traces of them ever existing from existence to the point where nobody even remembers their name.

1. He seals you within a realm of infinite numbers and certain characters such as Dorurumon also cannot e sealed under normal means

EDIT: Well shit nvm

2. Cool, he resisted sealing from Lucemo

Mr. Bambu said:
Kills Mid-Godly and erases all traces of them ever existing from existence to the point where nobody even remembers their name.
Didn't Alphamon resist Low 1C Erasure or am I wrong?

This detail's his resistance.

Existence Erasure (Equal to other Royal Knights who should be able to resist Existence Erasing attacks from the Seve Great Demon Lords. As a holder of the X-Antibody Alphamon is naturally highly resistant to high levels of existence erasure that even as a Dorugoramo he was protected from Yggdrasil's System Erasure, even after Yggdrasil strengthened it)

The SGDL also bypass Mid-Godly btw.

Also, destroying him throughout time likely won't help seeing as he has had his infinite past, present and future completely reset and erased with no negative reprocautions.

As for Sealing, he has never sealed anyone resistant to sealing. But he has Sealed someone fused with the entire Digimon Multiverse into the very fabric of reality. Dunno if that helps. I assume she's resistant to High 2-A Soul hax as well? Most likely. Can she resist Time Stop that worked on a Low 1-C Immeasurable?

From my understanding, she has extremely high resistances to this stuff.

Ability damage, ability drain, acid, cold, death effects, disease, disintegration, electricity, energy drain, mind-affecting effects, paralysis, poison, sleep,stunning, transmutation, imprisonment, banishment.

This takes away his Power Absorption, Mind and Memory Manipulation, Paralysis, Sleep Manipulation, BFR and Sealing.

Does she have a defense for getting her entire essence purged from her body?

Honestly, this looks kinda Inconclusive. I still think Lilithmon (Or Mother Eater for the lolz because **** that thing is never used despite how crazy Eaters are...) fits more, but that's besides the point.

I should also note that even the likes of Rookie level X-Antibody Digimon can resist this level of Erasure.

Also this may lead to some changes as Ex found this earlier today;

"Also, Observing the Hyper Colosseum I realized that the X-Program was initially called the "Particle Worm" introduced in Booster 19. It was the same Booster that introduced the "X-Antibody Protoform" and the "Red Frame Digimon" (Digimon with X-Antibody).These Digimon were noted to be immune to "Particle Worm" being reference to their resistance to the X-Program. Not only, but with the passage of time new versions of "Particle Worm" were created with reference to the new versions of the "X-Program". In the descriptions of the Particle Worm, it was explained that it had several effects including the complete nullification of the powers of the affected Digimon. The first version of the "X-Antibody" was only unaffected by the first form of Particle Worm, new versions of Particle Worm were able to overcome the first X-Antibody (known as First Level) and then new versions of X-Antibody were created and they could fight the new versions of "Particle Worm".

I should note that this was a threat to Beelzemo and he needed to obtain the X-Antibody to counter it.

But either way, this is it for me. Good luck peoplez. If you need any clarification, MW me.

Gargoyle One said:
1. He seals you within a realm of infinite numbers and certain characters such as Dorurumon also cannot e sealed under normal means
EDIT: Well shit nvm

2. Cool, he resisted sealing from Lucemo
How good is Lucemon's sealing? Lady's version prevents you from using any abilities to circumvent you, keeping you within an infinite maze. It's more of a side effect of her BFR.

Also, considering Lady's Precognition... she would be able to know what of her abilities would work best. How well does Alphamon resist mindhax? Because Lady scales upwards of deities who can control their respective species across the infinite multiverse.

BFR?

I thought we were talking about sealing?

Also, Lucemon's sealing can lock people into the dark area where they are erased Mind body and soul IIRC

That said. I completely forgot Alphamon's time stop working on Low 1C immesurables.....

Yes. I did edit, sorry.

But what about that confuses you? Her sealing is a side effect of her BFR. You get BFR'd, you are sealed there, and your powers suddenly aren't working too well.

As for time stop... since when does tier come into that at all lol

Still. Lady has Immeasurable speed and resists time stop. So. Uh.

Lol I was pointing out my edit not yours. That makes more sense yeah.

Alphamon doesn't resist mindhax that well unfortunately (GOD I wish there was a dark area counterpart)

Ah.

Then I vote for Lady. She just mindhaxes him, since she has great precog and perfect working knowledge of all events that affect her ages in advance. This is also a thought based action btw.

Back