• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well seeing as this would have to be CS Alphamon, her regen is not an issue. That Immortality is. Also I don't know enough about her to say much here yet.

Gargoyle One said:
What does Pain do in character
She usually tries to kill or BFR someone as quickly as possible. At least that's how she works in her restricted form.

The Lady of Pain casts a shadow over you, either you find yourself in an Unknown location that may or may not have an exit, or you may find yourself dead with no hope of returning with your character sheet being ripped up by Lumi.

Looking at Alpha's profile, Lady pretty easily takes this.

Precog into Prob manip, into Law Manip into Alphamon's Death.

Anyway, voting Alphamon via using Alpha in force and sealing her inside imaginary numbers for eternity

He leads with it, and has no problem doing whatever it takes to take the opponent down after using it

She has zero resistance to sealing either

Gargoyle One said:
Anyway, voting Alphamon via using Alpha in force and sealing her inside imaginary numbers for eternity
He leads with it, and has no problem doing whatever it takes to take the opponent down after using it

She has zero resistance to sealing either
BTW, Prob manip makes her always go first and she has weeks of Perfect knowledge in advance.

Also, she does have via "Divine immunities" which should have been added and will be added once we fix her page and the additions are complete.

Alphamon has sealed people with resistance to sealing IIRC.

Probability Manip helps and all but if she doesn't kill in her first move she's a goner

Going by Divine Immunities, yes, she is immune to it:

"Divine Immunities: Ability damage, ability drain, acid, cold, death effects, disease, disintegration, electricity, energy drain, mind-affecting effects, paralysis, poison, sleep,stunning, transmutation, imprisonment, banishment."

Imprisonment is a sealing spell, of 9th tier.

Also, weeks of Perfect knowledge on how the battle would turn out in everyway, she would start with the thing that kills Alphamon.

Precog gives tells her weeks in advance if something is going to affect her sphere, it gives her perfect knowledge of the scenario.

There is no prep here. Also how strong is this erasure?

Alphamon gets his resistance from not only Yggdrasil but the SGDL, whose erasure has the same effects as LoP.

Existence Erasure (Equal to other Royal Knights who should be able to resist Existence Erasing attacks from the Seve Great Demon Lords. As a holder of the X-Antibody Alphamon is naturally highly resistant to high levels of existence erasure that even as a Dorugoramo he was protected from Yggdrasil's System Erasure, even after Yggdrasil strengthened it)

Also Alphamon has Chrono Breaker which can Time Stop Immeasurables. Invulnerability is NLF btw. It's simply resistance.

BFR? No escape? Alphamon can just make an exit.

Wild Alphamon Appears

Not to mention that while she's resistant to Sealing, that doesn't stop her soul from being purged. You know, the same move that purged the soul of a nonexistent being fused with the Multiverse.

Omg, it's not prep time, Jeez:

"Precognition (All deities possess knowledge of any event that will affect their spheres or themselves many weeks in advance in order to give time to counter such events, and maintain knowledge on the best methods with which to counter said events)"

"Invulerable = NLF" uhh, literally no, you have a problem with Invulerability, take that up with the Wiki itself, and take it up with Azzy, he helped make the profile. And just because you don't like it doesn't mean it's a NLF, in the Invulerabilities section, it literally counters your claim, I'd say Try again, but you didn't even try, you just tried to discredit your detractors.

Probability Manipulation literally means she always goes first, which Alphamon both has no resistance.

And then the Lady would Law Manip to end the fight.

That precog would not activate until the fight begins. Not to mention that this isn't Alphamon's first time dealing with someone with absurd precog.

Uhh, yes. Have you not seen the countless times "Immunity" and "Invulnerability" have been brought up? It's widely considered to be NLF, period. So I don't need to take it up with anyone.

And do what? Alphamon has a resistance to her erasure and has feats of escaping BFR. Most of his resistances come from the Seven Great Demon Lords and/or Yggdrasil.

Has she ever used her Law based powers for combat purposes?

Precog literally works weeks in advance, you cannot change something just because it disagrees with you.

Again, just because you don't like something doesn't mean you get to change it to suit your whims, she has total immunity to comparable beings, so yeah, Invulerability is literally what she has.

Has resistance to her EE, coolio, she would go for Law Manip and get rid of him that way.

It is constantly implied that when she kills a God, she destroys it's laws and Concepts. Oh yeah, she'd also go for the Conceptual attack as well.

For reference for her Law Manip, she spoke and the Multiverse adjusted to her whims.

"Alpha InForce: Alphamon has access to this legendary Overdrive ability, allowing him to instantly replay the elapsed battle by manipulating causality. Thus he is able to return the state of the battle back to the beginning should he somehow be defeated and allowing him to learn from his previous battles. He is also able to use this ability offensively, instantly replaying his first attack an infinite number of times and target an infinite number of points in space in an instant, making it appear as if he felled his opponent in one blow and rendering his attacks virtually impossible to dodge."

>LoP is Acausal.

>thinks.

Also, once the CRT is complete she's going to get a Higher Dimensional tag:

"At least High 2-A, Possibly High 1-C/High 1-B"

Depends which one goes through, High 1-C or High 1-B

She's also getting her precog, Conceptual manip and a few more additions like High-Godly regen.

Udlmaster said:
"Invulerable = NLF" uhh, literally no, you have a problem with Invulerability, take that up with the Wiki itself, and take it up with Azzy, he helped make the profile. And just because you don't like it doesn't mean it's a NLF, in the Invulerabilities section, it literally counters your claim, I'd say Try again, but you didn't even try, you just tried to discredit your detractors
Okay, cut it out.

There is literally zero reason to speak with that tone, Dragon and I weren't insulting you or acting swarmy, we were going against your points. Calm down and drop the meaningless attitude.

I'm not even going to address that attitude. If you are going to throw a hissy fit because we are debating back, I'll just leave. Not in the mood to get into a screaming fest here.

Cool.

And, I'm not the one who's literally throwing around "NLF" and actively going against the Wiki itself. Just like you said: " If you are going to throw a hissy fit because we are debating back, I'll just leave. Not in the mood to get into a screaming fest here.".

Because discrediting your detractors and using a Red Herring is pretty obvious.

Discrediting your detractors?

When did I try to discredit you? At all? Never said you were lying about any of her abilities. Not once. I just said that invulnerability to hax of all things is NLF, and that it should be "Resistance".

Back