• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
> 6-D Timestop

> Time is inherently 4-D

I don't understand this wiki at times.

So, question. Alphamon. Is time stop thought based and instant, or does it require some movement, or... what?

Lady of Pain because I wanna see Dragon humbled.

Not voting yet. Looking out, but I'm expecting a certain dragon man to clutch this out.

"I don't understand fiction at times"

FTFY

Anyway, it's thought based yes, but that's not what Alpha in force is, as it's more of a time Stop that's causality based rather then time based.

Me and Dragon were talking about it the entire thread.

Mr. Bambu said:
> 6-D Timestop
> Time is inherently 4-D
No it isn't. Time is 1-D just like any other dimensions, a Space-time with 3 dimensions of space and one dimension of time is 4D. A space-time with one dimension of space and three dimensions of time would also be 4D. It's the number of dimensions that indicates the "nD" thing and no what dimension is.

Digimon have at least two dimensions of time (At least in the DW level), so the 6D thing is about at least two dimensions of time.

Part of me thinks that Chrono Breaker working on that level (I think it was against...Quartzmon?) is an insane outlier given how many low level Digimon have that ability, but because there's probably feats to back it up and Alphamon probably wins without it anyway.

This Alphamon legit has High 2-A Mind Resistance. Remember how Digimon Physiology works. Their resistance legit scales to their tiering..

I will not comment on anything else seeing as my post was not addressed.

The real cal howard said:
Part of me thinks that Chrono Breaker working on that level (I think it was against...Quartzmon?) is an insane outlier given how many low level Digimon have that ability, but because there's probably feats to back it up and Alphamon probably wins without it anyway.
I mean....Alphamon iirc was able to legit time slow Dexmon's movements before. And this guy was fused with the entire Digital World (Immeasurable and Omnipresent). Chrono Breaker is not even a necessity.

From what it seems, BFR is her best choice?

Her erasure gets resisted to hell and back seeing as even discounting the SGDL, Yggdrasil's Particle Worm/Program X is an incredible feat for any Digimon with an X-Antibody as that means they resisted Erasure from Yggdrasil in which was so powerful that Beelzemo actually needed to obtain the X-Antibody to survive. And the fact is, even after Ygg kept strengthening it, the X-Antibody keep adapting and resiting it.

"Their mind resistance scales to their tiering"

That... isn't how that works. We've always measured in terms of minds haxed. Does Alphamon fully mindhax across an infinite multiverse, or resist that, at least? If so, sure.

If it IS causality manip, Lady does resist that, too. Wish spells fall under that. She's a Type 4 Acausal, even though it isn't on her profile for some reason.

It is how it works for Digimon though, because their mind hax potency and AP are tied, and the same is true for their resistance

Incorrect.

Certain fictions involve their being AP based Hax that stack on top of one another including chip based Hax attacks such as Sans

That is how it works for certain verses, Digimon, and Saint Seiya

Alright I'm gonna ask for a link to somewhere describing why this exception exists and the justifications for it, because that's... pretty not-good.

"

• The reason the Digimon affect "matter, soul, mind" is not because they hit "Digicore" but because Digimon are beings made of a universal composition, which is interpreted by the humans as being "Data."
  • Data is the basic source of everything, which means that everything is made of Data. Digimon are formed from Data, so they can affect Data. If everything is made up of data, they can affect everything."
To be fair, that sounds more like Information Manip or Reality Warping then it does relating to the Mind Stuff.

Because if you think about it, me editing the Code for an A.I isn't Mind Manipulation, it's Information Manipulation.

Well the thing is, they aren't A.I. Everything in Digimon is a form of Information Manipulation. Literally everything.

Wouldn't that be then a form of Resistance to Reality Warping, as their Reality is literally code?

(Also, don't worry, I'm not pulling the "It's a Computer, therefore, 11-B Digimon")

Not really as there is still the fact that mind and soul are bound by that. It's complicated (Because apparently the physiology of Digital Beings had to be). Mind and Soul are more like the low end because we can't just give Digimon resistances to everything under the sun (while basically implied due to mechanics, that's wanking and just going too far at that point).

Forgive me if I sound stupid.

What stops Lady from Law Manipulating this to incap? She did the same to Vecna. Rewriting the laws of reality to favor her is nothing new. And with her precog she could absolutely know which actions would be more effective than others.

Also for reference, I did read that thread in the entirety, and... I can agree to it. I think it's a bit shady, but I can see the premise well enough.

well no

also that list is not complete but still, and also doesn't refer to the abilities deities can resist, just a handful of those that can be resisted from spells

Mr. Bambu said:
also that list is not complete but still, and also doesn't refer to the abilities deities can resist, just a handful of those that can be resisted from spells
Rocks fall

Infinitely above baseline? Because she can destroy multiple 5-D spaces?

Back