• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tllmbrg

VS Battles
Content Moderator
Blaze (Minecraft) vs Blaze (Dungeons and Dragons)
Rules:
Speed Equal
Fight takes place in the Nether
Starting Distance is 10 meters

Blaze (Minecraft): 0
Blaze (Dungeons and Dragons): 7
Inconclusive: 0
u8zcbbqqbf441.png

Last edited:
A reference for their stats:
D&D Blaze sits at 0.13 tons
Minecraft Blaze sits at 0.3051 tons
So around an x3 edge for the OG

D and D Blaze has infinite Stamina, and both are immune to each other's fire, so wouldn't the original just die of exhaustion?

I love that the only real way for one of them to kill the other is to cause some bizarre environmental non-fire thing to kill the other. This is a great match.

fire on their level yes
Ah. & they have an AP advantage by over 2x seemingly, which probably doesn't matter to the D&D Blaze if they only attack with Fire.

Neither side is HEALED by fire, right?

Would either have the sense to attack something other than each other?

Neither side can harm the other outright as they only attack with fire. Minecraft Blazes are immune to fire at least up to their level, the Blaze from D&D could take Tier 6 flames and still be theoretically perfectly healthy.

Neither side is healed by fire.

No, but at least Minecraft Blazes sort of just attack irregularly- their shots can definitely burn up the environment since they're not particularly accurate.

There is the possibility 1 does environmental damage (Like burning or melting some rocks that fall onto the other?) to damage the other, no?

According to a quick Google search, the "melee attack" is technically just contact damage, meaning heat, meaning still not really viable to this fight.

It is possible for either to do it, though it is definitely an incredible long shot. I will say that the Minecraft Blaze will have an easier time on that route since it'd be easier to deal 9-A levels of AP via environmental accidents than 8-C.

It is possible for either to do it, though it is definitely an incredible long shot. I will say that the Minecraft Blaze will have an easier time on that route since it'd be easier to deal 9-A levels of AP via environmental accidents than 8-C.
Would they have the intelligence to think to try it, especially with how long this match could go?

Could they go out of control or attack wildly or be frustrated enough to just throw fireballs at random or something?

Although, yeah, even with such possibilities, it does seem too unlikely to be relevant for voting; Such things probably aren't likely enough to influence which result to consider accurate.

So I guess voting on the basis of Stamina.

So the D&D Blaze for having Infinite Stamina, as opposed to the Minecraft Blazes, which only have an unjustified "Quite high" Stamina rating.

What do you know, the copy outdid the original.

Unless they aren't completely immune to Fire just VERY Resistant & the Minecraft Blaze having more than twice the Attack Potency actually matters.

The D&D blaze might eventually think of it, but the Minecraft blaze has a definite consistently portrayed set of actions that do not include deliberately preparing environmental attacks- though it could still happen at random, I believe, not because of frustration but because of the inaccuracy with which they shoot their fireballs.

The D&D blaze is totally and completely immune to fire. Only way for the Minecraft blaze to harm it (and vice versa) would be an unforeseen environmental effect like burning down a building on the other guy.

I will note that the D&D Blaze intelligence wise is on par with Ott Steeltoes who in this addition is a cultist. So while he's a below-average one intellect-wise, that does still mean they should be smart enough to think of strategies when their main attack method doesn't work, which scales to D&D Blaze. Minecraft Blaze who from what I understand doesn't stop to attack you directly even if you're immune to fire.

So if we agree that the win-con here is environmental damage, that likely means that with infinite stamina and intelligence to actually think of doing that the Minecraft Blaze despite inferior stats wins here

I will note that the D&D Blaze intelligence wise is on par with Ott Steeltoes who in this addition is a cultist. So while he's a below-average one intellect-wise, that does still mean they should be smart enough to think of strategies when their main attack method doesn't work, which scales to D&D Blaze. Minecraft Blaze who from what I understand doesn't stop to attack you directly even if you're immune to fire.

So if we agree that the win-con here is environmental damage, that likely means that with infinite stamina and intelligence to actually think of doing that the Minecraft Blaze despite inferior stats wins here
Did you mean to say the Minecraft Blaze wins? It's the one that has more AP &:
Stamina: Quite high

Intelligence: Unknown

It's the D&D Blaze that's better in Stamina & Intelligence.

D&D also already has my vote, if that wasn't established before.

I vote to DND Blaze FRA. However, it seems that the thread starter has wrongly counted these vote as vote to Minecraft Blaze.

Counted
D&D Blaze FRA, and with that we enter grace

Back