• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Kirby Outlier

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArbitraryNumbers

VS Battles
Retired
So one thing really bothers me...

-Giorno Giovanna is suddenly brought up to universe level after one fight where he nullified a universal timestop. That's fine.

-Mario goes from "galaxy level" to multiverse level by defeating Dimentio. That's fine. (Also, Mario is 2-A at best while Megaman.EXE is around that level, even though he's only universe level)

-Frisk surviving and taking hits from Asriel Dremurr's "Infinite power", despite being torn apart by Omega Flowey and revived several times over. That's fine.

-The entire Touhouverse is powerscaled from Cirno (essentially the Dan Hibiki of Touhou), who is said to be mountain level because she beat an opponent of that level in an over the top game of laser tag (AKA Spell Cards). That is also fine. (Also, on Aya's profile, she's stated to be FTL+ with no explanation.)

But Kirby going from multi-solar system level to universe level by defeating Magalor? That's an outlier because Magalor is too OP.

Am I missing something? It could just be my inner fanboy speaking, but I think Kirby should be upgraded a bit.

The difference is that all the characters got some form of boost (GioGio getting GER, Mario the Pure Hearts, and Frisk having more Determination, not sure what your point is with Cirno), whereas Kirby got nothing.

But he still beat him, and there's nothing to imply it isn't.

Also forgot to mention he duels Meta knight all the time, who's sword is said to have the power to control the universe.

The real cal howard said:
But shouldn't Super Abilities get the 3-B, possibly 3-A ranking?
Sorry for quoting myself, but I mean, it's kind of like a new form enough to warrant a higher ranking other than that Unknown it has now.

@Everlasting

There's no direct evidence that says it's not the Master Hand.

It was in the anime (Says somthing about it here.) He had no reason to lie.

He had the Ultra Sword to break Magolor EX's barrier, but was back to normal during the fight with Magolor Soul.

The Everlasting said:
He had the Ultra Sword to break Magolor EX's barrier, but was back to normal during the fight with Magolor Soul.
He was normal because Magolor knocked it out of him. Super Abilites wouldn't be PIS, just the post battle.

I meant this doesn't affect Kirby's natural level since he fully defeated Magolor without the use of a power-up.

I understand that. I just wanted to get rid of that Unknown aspect of super abilites (it affected a debate I was having in a way against me), as it's clearly Mag's level.

After looking through some profiles I can easily say that I got quite a bit wrong, especially about the thing with Cirno, I don't even know where I was going with that. Pretty blind of me. My apologies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back